Our client which is a multinational IT solution company is seeking a java software developer.
- responsible for software development on local SI products.
- taking roles on installation, integration, test, adaptation and customization of these products and solutions on Multi Media domain.
- bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Computer, Electronics, Mathematics and/or Telecommunications Engineering
- minimum 3 years of software development or relevant experience.
- excellent experience on Java Development is a must
- Experience with Hibernate, XML, JSF/JSP, SQL/PLSQL ,EJB and WebService is a must
- MySQL, Oracle and other database experinces is a must
- Experience with J2EE technologies is a must
- Embeded software and firmware development experience is prefered
- Telecommunications Knowledge is prefered
- Good understanding of Object Oriented design concepts and technologies, UML,Rational Development Tools ( RAD,RSM,RSA,ClearCase), Relational Database Concepts
- experience and Apply of Software Development life cycle management
- advanced Problem Solving Skills
- consult the applications architect for impact analysis
- ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- good communication skills
- self learning skills
- fluent in English
- domestic and international travel required. Must be available for extended trips/visits to customer sites and irregular working hours/night shift.
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, head-quartered in Diemen, Netherlands. Their global offices operate in 39...