İstanbul
4,2/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

İstanbul için Maaş ve Sosyal Güvenceler hakkındaki yorumlar

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 4 yorum bulundu
23 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Aşçıyım toplu yemek de sıcak soğuk tatlıda iyiyim yönetim iyiyim
İş Kültürü
It was a government job. I passed to exam and started to work as a social worker at Orphanage for 2 years and at Adoption service around 1 year. After that I had to resign.
Free Lunches
Eksi Yönleri
40 hours a week
İş Kültürü
My position was good but had some problems with stuffs and with some workers overall everything was normal not too bad and my best experience was in hotel jobs and cafe, bartender jobs in İstanbul, I'm proud of all and for me was my good time ...
Had free lunches
İş Kültürü
eveyday is unbeliavably hard work traffic such as hundreds of telephone calls and mails from customers, suppliers, company meeting and so on.. i am handling both import and export logistics and inland operations of the company, and this is not so easy to manage everything smoothly in the company which is continuously growing every year. very strict management, MD is dedicated to great succeses and the mission is to grow faster and dominate Elevator market. All mid-level managers are involved in every details in day and forcing and motivating teams to sell more, to product more etc .. one of the most satisfactory side is employing high cultured staff in both blue and white collar. my job is quite enjoyable actually , however being only one is not logical and fair to organise all logistics activities of a multinational company. working 13-14 hours in a day is effecting the man's health, phsycology and eventually daily life. at the end of the day, its a big honour that doing all transport operations smoothly and without problems, that brings me a great self confidence and extra motivation .
multi national company, reputation
Eksi Yönleri
working overtime too much, less salary
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İstanbul için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz: