Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Amazon.com için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 65.276 yorum bulundu
65.278 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Stoksuz satış için zaman ve para ayırırsanız, gelir kapısı elde edersiniz.
5,0
İş Kültürü
It was a great work place. Good environment great management who know I can work hard and move me to the appropriate work space for me. Safety is a first.
5,0
İş Kültürü
Working in amazon I would say it’s place to work for example the shifts are really good four days on three days of and that’s really nice and the colleagues there are so friendly
Artı Yönleri
Free drinks coffee and water
İş Kültürü
I was supposed to work in a fulfillment center this past summer but due to COVID, the internship ended up being online. I have received a return offer and plan to take it. Based on what I gathered from the internship, the company really demands you to buy into the culture and the working hours are super long. But the career growth opportunities are there, and there aren't many entry-level jobs where you can have the responsibility of leading and managing 100+ people. I believe this can be a very rewarding job if you're willing to put forth the working commitment.
Growing company, good benefits
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Overall I like the job but I think that it could be a little more lenient when it comes to the point system for attendance. And the lunch break could be a little longer.
Good benefits after 90 days
Short breaks
İş Kültürü
I would not have pursued this job if I had known in advance how physically demanding it would be. But now that I’ve put in some time here, I can actually appreciate the fast pace of the job. Managers are usually encouraging and helpful. Safety is kind of a joke, but that’s nothing unusual compared to my experience in other places. I think they are actually trying at Amazon. If you work hard, you will be leaned on, but so far I feel like there is enough reward and recognition for a job well done to make it worth it.
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Amazon.com is pretty good

Job security and advancement

In terms of job security at Amazon.com, I think isn’t fair
2,0
İş Kültürü
If you need a decent paying job it’s good but career wise it isn’t the best. Lots of favoritism and bad managers that are of little help and quick to write you up. The turn over rate is huge and most don’t last.
İş Kültürü
Great pay and benefits.Extremely repetitive. Working 10 hour shift 5 days a week isn’t the best for a college student. Managers just leave you alone to work
Work-life balance
It was pretty good. I was able to take care of stuff at home and still get some personal things done

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Amazon.com were 16 dollars a hour. It was nice. You have alot of benefits. Medical, dental, insurance
İş Kültürü
its alright i think you guys can enjoy it if you like moving around a lot and always on your feet. If you do not like walking around then you will not enjoy this job
2,0
İş Kültürü
No work life balance and toxic working environment. Full of untrustworthy people who would throw their own mother into traffic in order to get promoted from a 6 to a 7.
İş Kültürü
Un ambiente giovanile, rispettoso dove ogni uno si occupa delle proprie mansioni
Buono pasto
Unica pausa da 15 minuti
İş Kültürü
I only worked seasonal, but its fast-paced and extremely stressful at times. There were some days where I felt like I was on the verge of being fired because I wasn't doing my routes fast enough.
İş Kültürü
Job is very physically demanding, training is difficult and because of COVID 19 the warehouse is in an mess it’s 10 times more stressful then it already was. The measurements they are taking to keep everyone safe isn’t working because people are still coming up positive, people don’t keep their mask on at work. Your belongings can end up getting stolen
İş Kültürü
There were a lot of good things about wprking for Amazon. The pay and benefits were pretty good. I liked how they worked with me on hours and schedule.
İş Kültürü
if you like being a robot and being treated like one this is the place for you. management treats you like a number and if you are a teir 1 you pretty much have no say in anything. they throw you where they want switch you department when they want even though they say they wont make you do anything you dont feel comfortable with that is all a lie.
benefits, vacation
short breaks, treated wrong
İş Kültürü
If you are a male and can handle being on your feet or physical labor, then this might be for you. However, being female, a lot of my time was spent being harassed by male coworkers who seemed to just really be looking to get a girlfriend. Almost seems more like a dating scene than an actual job... Wasn't worth the hard work I was putting in..
Decent pay and benefits
Over worked, stressful, harassment
İş Kültürü
You gotta go up to 5 hours without a break sometimes. Stay within a certain speed while picking. Plus side you get 2 30 minute breaks a day and you get 3 days off a week
İş Kültürü
Fast paced, heavily tracked, some rude management. Remember, you’re a number to any company. Kind of wish I could trust management more, but that’ll never happen.
İş Kültürü
Good company to work for. You have training ambassadors that are helpful. The work is fair but not hard. The key is to just do your job stay focused work hard. The other key is to come to work on time and work your schedule and follow the rules. The company has great benefits starting the first day and you can move up in the company fast. But if your young and don’t like hard work then this is not the job for you.
Artı Yönleri
Benefits starts the first day of hire, easy work to learn, breaks are every 4 hours
Eksi Yönleri
Standing long periods of time, machinery doesn’t work properly