Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Amazon.com için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Tüm 66.002 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
Stoksuz satış için zaman ve para ayırırsanız, gelir kapısı elde edersiniz.
İş Kültürü
Very Good company. I enjoyed every bit. No complaints. Very good management. I would work there again if I needed a job. They treated people fairly and no one complained.
İş Kültürü
The job assignments at amazon are easy to do/follow, though they will leave you sore and exhausted for days at a time. The breaks are shorter than what they tell you, you don’t accumulate personal/sick/vacation “days” you accumulate hours and minutes.
Good pay& hours
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, minimal days off
İş Kültürü
Si impara molto,ma i ritmi sono altissimi e spesso non si effettua la job rotation che tanto promuovono,risultato molte volte svolgi(come nel mio caso)mansioni che richiedono elevato sforzo fisico(E anche se vai fortissimo)senza alternarti ogni 4 ore e appena OVVIAMENTE accusi un Po di stanchezza o dolori e fai presente che non ti fanno cambiare mai mansione SEI FUORI!premetto di aver trovato colleghi fantastici e collaborativi,non posso dire altrettanto di molti manager e leader che si preoccupano solo dell azienda e poco dei lavoratori!per non parlare della durata dei contratti..
Artı Yönleri
Buoni pasto e collaborazione tra collegi
Troppi da poter elencare
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Its the worst working conditions. They don't care about you at all! Stay away from Amazon! I wish I had unlimited space to truly expose this place....
Not one!
The entire company!
İş Kültürü
I can't really complain because it is so easy to get a job at Amazon. If you don't like it, don't complain, just get another job. The pay is decent and fair.
İş Kültürü
It is very rare to move up from A CSA. In my past year, they have loaded many more tasks with no rewar. 15 an hour flat and no raises in Huntington, WV.
15 and hour
No raises
İş Kültürü
Promotions are available not to those who qualify but ti those amazon has in mind prior to announcing available positions. Transfers are impossible, as Amazon priorities your role in the company over your needs. Despite implementing health guidelines, staff refuse to follow these rules and as a result, more and more people are getting sick. Management and staff constantly change due to various reasons. The only good thing I could say about working here is that my checks cleared.
Helathcare
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, no raises, no promotions, micro management
İş Kültürü
If you’re desperate for a job and that pays well then Amazon it is. It’s great for temporary work. I personally don’t suggest for anyone else to work there if they have other offers but if it’s the only option then go for it. Pays well. It’s physically stressful but you have to pull through for that money. I feel as if everyone is overworked but that’s just me. Oh and every week there were at least 3-5 confirmed COVID cases within the warehouse. Be cautious! Stay safe!
Pays well.
Eksi Yönleri
Too many to count. Management, workload, environment, etc.
İş Kültürü
The building I'm in is very mismanaged and management doesn't even know or care who you are. There is no since of safety, people not held responsible for their actions. They do not follow the standard work procedures at all.
Artı Yönleri
Benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks
İş Kültürü
The pay was good but the job was long hours of walking you get small breaks which don’t help your feet and the other employees look half dead if it wasn’t for the pay and easy dress code I wouldn’t have liked it
Good pay
Short breaks slave work
İş Kültürü
If you’re not use to standing for a long period of time, then you’re going to struggle a little bit, the management show favoritism, and its so sad. 6/10
İş Kültürü
Avoid at all costs they are looking for bodies to treat exactly like slaves. This is a work environment who targets new comers to the country its wall to wall people from India at the Milton site and culturally they are very much into heirarchy and this is how they run this site.
Artı Yönleri
None their cheap, mean and outrageously demanding
Everything about working there
İş Kültürü
It can be a very fast paced and physically demanding job. There is a lot of running around and general movement involved so be prepared for that. Management almost always had a very positive attitude, although it can often be hard to find a superior for questions or support when on the job. It was also discouraging to often see other associates slacking or just not working as hard as everyone else. I often saw associates having full on conversations in the middle of everyone else and these associates would often go unnoticed or without any disciplinary actions taken against them by management.
Artı Yönleri
Good pay and benefits, friendly management, good work environment
Eksi Yönleri
Slacking associates, help availability, hours
İş Kültürü
•The staff in this facility, since they have been working here longer, they really only associate with people that been working there the same amount of time or more.

•Management don't really care what is going on as long as you are doing your job, other than that, they will only talk to you if you're not reaching goal during the shift.

•The breaks aren't long enough. I am a stower. They at times put on the very far side of the building, when it's break time, takes about 3 minutes to walk to the closest break room, but if its full, have to walk another 3 mins to another closest break room. Waste of 6 minutes of walking, only get 18 minute break then head back 6 minutes back to get in the station on time.
Paid time off whenever
Short breaks
İş Kültürü
Great company, but hard to climb up as a tier 1. I was stuck in that position for almost 4 years despite having the experience and qualifications. Overall amazon is a great company.
İş Kültürü
i worked in the warehouse and had a very good time. the team was amazing and everyone helped eachother out whenever they have the free time. i would recommend working here to anyone
İş Kültürü
Benefits on first day, working hard for good starting pay. It felt like school. Diverse environment. Political corporation uses influence to effect its workers. Face recognition upon entry each day. Security alarms going off constantly upon entering and leaving. Does voice recognition to cancel 401 automatic enrollment.Mandatory overtime.
Artı Yönleri
Benefits
Eksi Yönleri
treated like cattle
İş Kültürü
I wouldlove to work there again,very relaxed and inviting environment. I would highly recommend to my friends and the food is super nice nd always fresh
Artı Yönleri
Good
Eksi Yönleri
No cons
İş Kültürü
A LOT A LOT OF PHYSICAL LABOR. Pay is good but it’s up to you if you think it’s worth it, I personally don’t. You’ll end up loosing much more, my physical and mental state deteriorated. Very unhappy with this job
Artı Yönleri
Good pay, good benefits, good time options
Eksi Yönleri
A lot of physical labor, bad ventilation, for what ever reason managers feel the need to yell to get their point across
İş Kültürü
My schedule is 11 hours then I am force to stay another hour for a debriefing session that I don't have a clue how to do. I go home to get a call from Chime for a conference call from the Site Lead then another conference call on Work Life Harmony from headquarters. This place is a joke. No balance whatsoever.
Healthcare
Eksi Yönleri
No breaks, long hours, no proper training