Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Amazon.com için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Tüm 66.002 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
Stoksuz satış için zaman ve para ayırırsanız, gelir kapısı elde edersiniz.
İş Kültürü
On your feet, fast pace work. Rotate different roles in the warehouse everyday of being unloader, stower or sorter. Some jobs easier than others and if you are buddy with the supervisors you can get those easier jobs often and if you aren't you may find yourself with the tougher task more often. overall not a bad experience.
Fair pay
Favoritism
İş Kültürü
Employees are abused.. forced overtime. Management has no proper training. It's all about money and profit. Respect to employees is secondary. The manager barely can speak English. Very abusive place to work
İş Kültürü
just doing it so i can see other reviews , and it’s an awesome place to work, awesome place awesome people, i enjoyed clocking in everyday, it was easy work
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Amazon is a fast paced company. You have to really catch on fast. Everyone Is here to help and wants to see succeed. Plenty of room for advancement. You will get plenty of overtime
İş Kültürü
Delivering for Amazon isn't a bad gig. You're not micromanaged in real life. On the other hand, the emails are often contradictory, or don't seem to apply to my location, or the warehouse staff has no idea that the mothership has issued a new rule.

Pay is fair, if you don't mind the wear and tear on your vehicle. This location has a HUGE delivery radius though. You could easily end up on a dirt road nearly an hour from the warehouse, with no cell signal.
Flexible, independent work
Eksi Yönleri
Long drives, bad country roads, aggressive unfenced farm dogs, locked gates
Work-life balance
They do not care about you or your well being. Someone passed out towards end of shift, and hit the ground having a seizure. The “manager” was more worried about the numbers for the last maybe fifteen minutes of the shift. They have water coolers all over, and they are always empty. They harp on you for staying hydrated when they can’t even keep the water dispensers full. For a multi billion dollar company you would think they would have somewhat better working conditions.

Overall

The company is not good to work for. For the size and amount of money Amazon makes, you would think the working conditions would be better. They’re Covid sanitation protocol was some random employee walking around with a cart wiping stuff with the same dirty rag for 10 hours.
İş Kültürü
Great company and culture. The pay is decent and the hours are flexible. If your a hard worker you will excell in this work environment. Always stay proactive and be ready to do your best.
İş Kültürü
In general, managers at Amazon.com are very personable and they're on top of the tasks that need to be done. They're nice and show you respect and treat you like a human being rather than treat you like a slave.
İş Kültürü
Not that awesome it xan be better , they measure your performance by rates no matter you're good or not ,and youdlnt have to much time to eat well during work , it basically takes your whole life
Artı Yönleri
Benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Poor management
İş Kültürü
Amazon DCK1 is a very positive and beneficial place of work, very productive at a slow and fast pace considering the time of the day. I highly rate my workplace, great management, and easy going employees, gets the job done and always spread positivity to our delivery drivers.
Breaks, schedules, management
Busy, physical
İş Kültürü
I work 10 hour shifts 7am-5:30pm on weekends. pay is 18.50 an hour as a stower. stowing is very easy and therefore very tedious. you stand at your station on a rubber mat all day. managers are laid back and nice. They will go out of their way to help you. Its obvious amazon is trying to do something about the negative workplace rumors that circulate online. only complaint I have is that the "goals" they set for you are totally unachieveable at times. But as long as you put some effort nobody will give you a hard time about it.
Artı Yönleri
Advancement opportunities, laid back environment, extra shifts available.
Eksi Yönleri
on your feet all day, tedious work.
İş Kültürü
Good workout, friendly co-workers. Management is good and understands when things come up. If you are hired Sept through Dec, you are seasonal only. Lots of different locations to choose from. Its a good job for the younger generation.
Easy job
Eksi Yönleri
You have to reapply for a different position within the company
İş Kültürü
The goals don't seem realistic given all the other protocols they want you to follow. I'd rather get my order to customer a little later but accurate than on time with errors.
Snack machine
Short breaks
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed the flexibility the job offered. I was able to pick shifts when it fit my schedule. I barely went over the time slot provided for delivery. Amazon was a pretty decent side gig.
İş Kültürü
Working for amazon was a really nice experience, everyone was nice and respectful, made great friends and got to work a job that was stable and consistent considering the pandemic. If only the hours could be altered a bit, but its still doable
İş Kültürü
I never really had a problem with this job. People here are nice to be around with and management I’ve received is really great. The only problem I have is the mandatory overtime. Only because I go to school full time. But if you don’t mind making extra money then this is the place for you
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Amazon.com is awesome great fit

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Amazon.com are grest

Job security and advancement

In terms of job security at Amazon.com, I think advancement
İş Kültürü
Good starter job, and good for younger people. You’re only allowed to scan 10 wrong barcodes a week and that’s impossible when you’re pulling out hundreds of items a day.
İş Kültürü
Easy job. Quick money. As much as they like to push “safety” they really don’t care. Pallets are stacked incorrectly and wrapped incorrectly it may just topple over on you. PA’s don’t know anything and can never help with anything. If you’re a white male fresh out of school, they will make you manager before even considering promoting from within.
Everything, especially management and HR
İş Kültürü
Awesome company to work for. I do not have any complaints about this company. I definitely would recommend Amazon to anyone looking for a employment right now.
Flexible