Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

London konumunda Amazon.com için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
London196 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 196 yorum bulundu
66.002 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Work life is hard, 10 hours of standing with two half hour break, progression is virtually impossible. I've been level 1 associate and this is nearly my third year!!! This is the case with Amazon, people are cherry picked just because of ties with one another. If money is important than working here is ok, of not don't try it. Management are hostile and some times over bearing.
Artı Yönleri
Free drinks, environment looks nice
10 hours very physical work, low pay, bad management
İş Kültürü
Working through an agency, what I can say that is a modern slavery job. As during this hard period, they taking advantages on you. Also, as there are a lot of foreign people working, managers treat them inappropriate and discrimate workers. No support from superviser. You are not a personality at amazon, you are an individual, and they don't care about you.
Good pay
Modern slavery.
İş Kültürü
Don't really know where to start , first you receive several bags with parcels wich they are already scanned and premaped, loading up only takes approximately 15 min ,after this you find out that you have 200 yes two hundred stops , 1 stop could be sometimes 4-5 parcels to different houses or flats on same street/building
To finish all this you are allocated a 10 hours shift with 1 hour break (you will never manage to have this brake)

Long story cut short, work 5 days a week about 14 hours a day and you end up with les than 300£ in your bank account after paying rent for the van , fuel
Nothing at all
Eksi Yönleri
Amazon should think giving work directly to drivers not to all sort of ltd
İş Kültürü
It was long hours, management provided no support. I changed 3 managers in less than 6 months. Lots of travelling. I had my 6 months review and my manager told me well done. There was no indication from the conversation my probation period will be extended. I was sick and took a few days off only to get back to work and receive a letter stating my probation was extended.
Pays all expenses
Poor management
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Very poor pay. Absolute users. You have to use your own device and it has to be the lates model. You have to be ready to work extra hours for free. I would not recomend even for temporary work.
Poor pay
İş Kültürü
Working in amazon I would say it’s place to work for example the shifts are really good four days on three days of and that’s really nice and the colleagues there are so friendly
Artı Yönleri
Free drinks coffee and water
İş Kültürü
A good place to work, unfortunately don't have the possibility to advance in the company and a bit of lack in communication with the management. Overall a
Artı Yönleri
Possibility of overtime and be your own boss.
Eksi Yönleri
Lack of communication from the Company.
İş Kültürü
Presently a very good place to work, though i look forward to taking on a different career path( hopefully in THIS company) in the nearest future time.
Artı Yönleri
Great in caring for it's workers.
Eksi Yönleri
Can't think of any right now except, it wouldn't hurt being paid a little more.
İş Kültürü
Every day you will be looking at same documents types over and over again, every hour you need to do 20 cases, which is impossible because you have to go through certain procedures for every case, go to certain Chinese web sites (which sometimes does not connect and you have to try and try again), check every detail. When you have 20 cases as target and you will rush through some cases, but when you make mistakes because of the harsh target, there is a QA team that will find your mistakes and send an email to your manager, and you have to have a meeting with your manager, write a long report about why you made the mistake.
30 minutes break which you can't use it all at once or use it with lunch time or use it within the first or last hour of work. I cant even go to the toilet longer than 5 minutes since they have a system tracking your working time.

If you want speed and quality at the same time, you should be hiring robots and not human! We are human and we make mistakes, that is nature. You need to stop guilting your employees over and over again. Cases are getting harder and harder overtime and target only get higher and higher which is unreasonable. Before we only had 16 cases target each hour and now it is 20 no matter how many more people they hire.

Job is not hard but repetitive and having ridiculous targets makes me depressed and stressful whenever I am working.

Manager is nice, colleagues are nice as well, but they keep hiring people because they have endless cases and people leaving to other teams or quitting.

Artı Yönleri
Not too bad paid. remote work
Eksi Yönleri
Ridiculous target, robotic culture, inconsiderate towards employees
İş Kültürü
Super stupid management, totally unfair, extremely uneducated low level school of people- most did not graduated from university awful to work for in any way!

My manager got sucked though his manager in top is not better than him.
Cant count
İş Kültürü
Your just an expendable number.
Terms and conditions of employement are changed at will, like or leave mentality.

Advancement limited, most often filling the position without informing possible internals, likely to bring in green graduates to save money.
None.
Eksi Yönleri
Unpaid breaks, little advancement or security. Feel completely used.
İş Kültürü
Difficult working environment with lots of back- stubbing and outdated process, but they are too arrogant to change them.
Disrespectful and often rude to employees.
İş Kültürü
If you have a car and free time, it is a great way to earn extra money, Its is super flexible as it is a zero-hour contract. The pay is good but not always guaranteed.
İş Kültürü
No form of work life balance and progression. Fast paced with constant change. Difficulty in gripping the information required. very stressful hard to keep up.
İş Kültürü
As a contractor my time at Amazon was only for a short period; however, in that time I learnt that it is a fast-paced and demanding place to be. If you want to be pushed then this is the go-to employer, albeit the work-life balance isn't ideal.

In short, I would recommend Amazon as a place to work if possible.
4,0
İş Kültürü
hard work but pay is ok, long days and alot of working, sometimes we had to do 150 drops in a day but if you are willing to work hard the pay is ok for the work
İş Kültürü
It's not for everybody but it's a good place to start or boost your career. It's a very challenging environment, KPI driven and competitive. You learn how to be the best and you are constantly pushed to to think out-of-the box and go outside of your comfort zone. You also learn from the best.
If you can handle a high-pressure environment, want to work hard and learn a lot, you should join Amazon
İş Kültürü
It was a short time when i went to work as delivery driver it was the busy time of the Christmas so they need a lot of drivers,i went there and my job was to deliver 50-80 parcels per day.They didn't gave us any training just they explain how works the app and that's it.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Fast paced, training was complex. Management was efficient and people are friendly. Hardest part of the job was adapting to the company culture. Enjoyed the office atmosphere though. This was a personal highlight.
İş Kültürü
Long Hours, 100% performance expected every hour on the hour, day in and day out.

Management come across as supportive, but Metrics take priority over personal relationships and career development. However, Safety is a massive priority and is always the first point of discussion at the start of each day.

Some work related tasks seem pointless and have no impact on your day-to-day ( it comes across this way as you do it, but do not know why; it cannot be explained to you either)

Positive: Learned a host of new skills as Amazon is forever evolving.
İş Kültürü
I enjoy working there only thing is that I work for throw agency . So is not easy to get a contract from the company If you’re coming from agency that’s the only thing
Free hot drink