Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Chesapeake, VA konumunda Amazon.com için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Chesapeake, VA83 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 83 yorum bulundu
66.002 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
This job for me was quite easy. Though you had to stand the ENTIRE shift until your breaks hit was easy. All your doing is taking packages off a convayer belt, stacking them on racks as they are labeled to, and continue that the entire working shift.
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Amazon.com is pretty good

Job security and advancement

In terms of job security at Amazon.com, I think isn’t fair
İş Kültürü
I chose this job specifically to be able to have a set routine, a set schedule. No mention of overtime every other week in job description, interview, or training. 50-60 hours a week is too much for me mentally.
Artı Yönleri
Benefits, above minimum wage
Eksi Yönleri
Everything else
İş Kültürü
Its my first week and it was good. easy job, nice mangers . pay is good , great benefits ! they also let you pick your own hours. i really like this job & ima stick to it .
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
socially diverse Hiring Managers use applicant tracking systems (ATS) to automatically designate a Best Fit based on your experience level and the kinds of keywords spread throughout your resume. The ATS will also assign a weighted score to Key Skills & Competencies from your resume to paint a picture of who you are as a potential employee.
İş Kültürü
Team Work is the best thing about the company! Management is tolerated, but unorganized. The compensation is great, and there are many incentives! Thanks!
İş Kültürü
I loved working at Amazon & I cant wait to go back next year. Managers are great.
The work isn’t overwhelming. Very friendly & understanding managers & HR team. They even send you a little gift for you & baby while on maternity leave. Also they paid you fairly for all

The work you do. 🙂
İş Kültürü
Hours are good if you can get them. They over hire so it's hard to pick up hours if you have a full time job. But loved working there, job was easy and NOT stressful at all.
İş Kültürü
-No rotation of personnel to different positions.
-No system in place for position advancement for safety and learning ambassadors.

- Ineffective Standard Operating Procedures.

- Safety Hazards throughout the facility.

-No managerial supervision of workmanship.
İş Kültürü
On the days that I work, I have learned how a warehouse for Amazon functions. How the many opportunities to grow in knowledge of how the warehouse runs on a daily basis. The coworkers are very fun to work along side with, and the managers are wonderful to work for.
İş Kültürü
Get on board or move along. Although can be very rewarding place to work! I have been able to learn and do things I never thought I would thanks to Amazon.
İş Kültürü
Working for Amazon is great! If you have a good manager you will move along fast, if not then your experience may not be as great. Of course working at a warehouse can be a physically demanding job but that's any job at the end of the day.
İş Kültürü
Amazon was a good job but the managers weren’t down to earth like people. They were not fair. The job was a wonderful experience and I really enjoyed my time there .
The hours were good
The pay was good

Management needs better training

I enjoyed working with different people

Needed air conditioning

Need heat

Better appreciation
İş Kültürü
Managers coming in not knowing NOTHING but got the job ONLY because the know the head honcho at the Chesapeake location.

If you ain't a lap dog you will NOT move up.

Favoritism is at an all time high here.

They will get they friends a position before it hits the employment board.

Managers have employees basically walking around doing absolutely NOTHING and will not say nothing because the employee is They friend.

They will tell you something absolutely. .positively cannot be done in regards to trying to get a new position and BAM....They "friend" who is in the same boat as you will get the interview AND the job.
İş Kültürü
You have some managers that took personal interest which I deeply appreciated but personally I was feeling expendable. I worked the night shift which was fine but it wasn’t always comfortable temperature wise. (They tell you that 9/10 the weather outside is the weather inside) They do provide complementary water and popsicles for electrolyte replacement which was greatly needed and appreciated
İş Kültürü
Typical warehouse work, duties performed depends totally on which shift is chosen. Managers are flexible and willing to help. The hardest part of the job is heavy lifting and standing all day. Most days are fun as it is a team environment.
İş Kültürü
Stay positive , be safe be on time , keep another job just in case you need extra income. Don’t cheat or be greedy for work. Be courteous. Respect others. Mind your business.
İş Kültürü
Working with amazon is a great company it’s a lot of physical work involved just be prepared for that. Some days can be hard with the routes but long as you stay focus positive and motivated you can get the job done
İş Kültürü
Great company they give out prizes during the holidays. Overtime available. Great point system.Mangers are very supportive they will help if you need assistance.
İş Kültürü
I am currently working for Amazon Flex. I love the flexibility this job offers. You get paid twice a week, and the money is good. I would recommend this job to anyone