Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Columbia, SC konumunda Amazon.com için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Columbia, SC418 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 418 yorum bulundu
65.866 yoruma gözat
Work-life balance
12 hour shifts, work 4 days in a row.

Overall

It’s okay, wish they had options to work less hours a day. The pay is good. They are trying to do things about keeping people safe, but how can you do that when you keep hiring more and more people. Then they hire anyone.
İş Kültürü
Working at Amazon as a picker is hard on the body you will be walking for 10 to 12 hours straight and the breaks are short and they need to be longer..
Good overtime
Short breaks
2,0
İş Kültürü
I've worked here for 3 years and I've seen people come and go. You have to have a high tolerance to work for Amazon. They give out a few perks but nowhere near as many as we should get.
İş Kültürü
Overall I like the job but I think that it could be a little more lenient when it comes to the point system for attendance. And the lunch break could be a little longer.
Good benefits after 90 days
Short breaks
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Everyone that works here are adults and you are responsible for doing your job. Get to work. No one hassles you at all, as long as you are staying on task. I Love it
Great break room
N/a
1,0
İş Kültürü
Management are very rude they are lacking in the professionalism. The managers act as if the don't have time to help or assist with problems you have. The facility has lacked at response of problems just needs to be reevaluated.
Hourly rate
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, long hours, rude management, non contacting by phone
● Overall
I enjoyed the job it is just too far to drive and I have two sons who needs me so Amazon is too far away I would like a job close to the boys and with good benefits
İş Kültürü
As long as you don’t have any curiosities and are a thief, you can stay hired with multiple attendance issues. So if you’re looking for leniency you’ve found it
Pay
Hours
İş Kültürü
Great work Environment and life balance. I love the people I work with and am challenged on a daily basis. I have had the rare opportunity to work with people across the globe and learn about new cultures.
4,0
İş Kültürü
With Amazon Flex you are an independent delivery driver. So you are using your own vehicle. You don’t have to worry about being micromanaged, but you still need to be time conscious so you can finish your route in a timely manner.
Artı Yönleri
You can pick shifts that are suitable for you
Eksi Yönleri
The pay doesn’t compensate the wear and tear on your own vehicle, They should pay you some type of mileage pay
2,0
İş Kültürü
If you like standing or walking for 9hrs this is for you if not don’t apply and only 30min lunch break yes we have breaks in between but i personally prefer a longer lunch
İş Kültürü
Can be confusing at times when leadership is always changing positions and add new areas for the items to go but overall pleasant experience and helpful associates.
İş Kültürü
Fairly but good could be better
I’d say make lunches a whole hour long for all associates! Take away tot and rate ! Would definitely get my vote hey!!!
Overtime
Lunches
İş Kültürü
Its is an amazing place to work. I would work there any time so im hoping i can get a job back wit amazon they are jist the best company anybody could ever work for.
İş Kültürü
I love this job. A very big warehouse. I worked four days Friday thru Monday 6:30 till 5. I was a picker so i walked all night. You see and interact with others as you work.
4,0
İş Kültürü
Basically a self managed place. You can work, walk and get paid. There is not too much interaction with others required because you just want to work.
1,0
İş Kültürü
The rate that you will be expected to do your job in one of Amazon's warehouses will be incredibly difficult to maintain -- especially over the course of a 10-hour shift. Management will have very little sympathy for you and will hand out write-ups like candy. If you're young and in decent shape you might be able to last a little while there, but it will put a lot of physical and mental stress on you. It's not worth the money.
İş Kültürü
Job is great as long as you know what you are doing sometimes things can be hard. But I love the job. It was easy and peaceful more independent job. I would love to go back to work here again.
Peace
Eksi Yönleri
How they take forever getting stickers for items
İş Kültürü
amazon was a good experience , typical day would require a lot of standing and fast moving . i was a picker so i had to be on the go at all times. I'm use to that because of football so i didn't bother me. the management and work culture was young and motivated. hardest part of the job was 7 days a week working sometimes but i hushed through most days. Best part of the job is being around a group of people all working for one common goal.
İş Kültürü
The job at Amazon was great my job was really fun got to know a lot of people everyone was nice it was never no drama everything all ways got done befor it was time to leave to go home
Artı Yönleri
You get pay very good and easy work
It was a lot of walking
İş Kültürü
The job was excellent good pay. I had to relocate because it was a seasonal job. My job was uplifting and a good work environment to work in. I worked at amazon for 3 seasons.