Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Denver, CO konumunda Amazon.com için Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 107 yorum bulundu
66.002 yoruma gözat
4,0
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Amazon.com was seemingly difficult. I was working full time and around the same time my classes for cosmetology started and I was forced to quit my job after working a week with 3 hours of sleep each night. I loved working at amazon, but according to management and per employee regulation, there was not way to switch me onto part time while being in school full time.

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Amazon.com are wonderful, we were paid 17/hr with excellent choice of benefits to choose from
İş Kültürü
Was never introduced to my manager was on my own from day 1, very impersonal working environment. Sink or swim type of mentality going into it or you will fail.
İş Kültürü
Flexible schedule. Was very easy going company and was not hard to find something to do or stay busy. I worked delivery and it was very easy yet had its own challenges.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Practically every person you ever hear of has said that they regret working for Amazon and that it wasnt worth it, it very much rings true. You are treated like a machine and not a person. For all the work you're doing, there are barely any breaks. You are a number on a scale and if you dont comply, you will be let go. Management was very kind at least, however it's impossible to reach anyone when you're not there.
Artı Yönleri
Corona virus handled well for the most part
Exhausting, soul draining
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I was supposed to work in a fulfillment center this past summer but due to COVID, the internship ended up being online. I have received a return offer and plan to take it. Based on what I gathered from the internship, the company really demands you to buy into the culture and the working hours are super long. But the career growth opportunities are there, and there aren't many entry-level jobs where you can have the responsibility of leading and managing 100+ people. I believe this can be a very rewarding job if you're willing to put forth the working commitment.
Growing company, good benefits
İş Kültürü
The environment is always energetic especially since working in a fast paced warehouse can take a toll on your mind and body having the support of all our employees and leads and supervisors make working there more fun.
4,0
İş Kültürü
During my time at amazon I throughly enjoyed it, I was a trainee and had some fun doing that. Amazon is always Looking for other employees to give them other opportunities That there maybe in the warehouse which to me was pretty cool.i would say management could Use some work, one manager there was completely out of pocket rude but that’s expected at any job. I recommend it, especially for college students very flexible but if you wanted you can definitely become full time with a complete schedule.
Flexible hours
İş Kültürü
Management don't care about its employees especially if they get hurt while working there. Definitely not worth the pay you get for how you are treated.
Rude management, horrible HR
İş Kültürü
Pretty good job if you need flexibility but it could pay more for the work that you do, they also aren’t that friendly when it comes to management and they expect a lot from you, they will keep you if work isn’t done up to an hour.
Flexibility with scheduling
Pay and management
İş Kültürü
Need I say anymore? If you want to lose weight. By all means work here. If you want to fracture your wrist or twist an ankle, bend your back out of shape... By all means, work here.
You can quit.
İş Kültürü
Amazon is a great company to work for they were always fair if I needed time off. They even gave my ex- wife a job when she needed a job. They also reward their employees with food all the time, swag, and I probably made 500 dollars in amazon gift cards! Above and beyond my pay.
İş Kültürü
Will work for them again if they have enough hours. I have a big family and being canceled most of the time didn't make it easy to feed my family but loved it.
Good environment
Not enough hours then
İş Kültürü
This job is extremely labor intensive. Its the most labor intensive job I have ever worked. For labor to pay ratio you will most likely find this work isn't worth 15 an hour. You will probably be in a role where you stand in one place for ten hours. They are ALWAYS trying to get you to spend your money you earn from them on their partners products. Managers are dipshit college kids who play favorites although its not a huge problem since most management is done automatically. The culture is similar to military but it just comes off as cringe. It feels like everyone there is brainwashed in a sense. Everyone is obsessed with the company. One good thing is scheduling is consistent. If you are an introvert and you dont mind physical labor this job is for you. Great for drug addicts since you get several short breaks.
Artı Yönleri
Schedule, consistency, little contact with people
Eksi Yönleri
Pay, labor, culture, management, little contact with people
İş Kültürü
The idea of a point system is great, except for people like me with depression who can get hit with an episode the day of a shift then it's just pointless. A shift can only be canceled 24 hours before, but someone like me who can just wake up one day and not get out of bed, it sucks.
Good pay, flexible schedules
Point system for attendence
İş Kültürü
You are just a cog in a machine. It is a fun and energetic place to work, however rarely does a manager or anyone higher know who you are. They literally do not care if you are there or you are sick. No matter the issues for absence points are given and termination is handed out like candy.
İş Kültürü
In the morning you sort or stow. Lunch 1/2 hour. Later in the morning you begin getting routes together for delivery. In the afternoon there is a crash sort. That is the end of the day, usually 6 hours, part-time.
VTO and VET.
Heavy large packages, Heavy Bags
İş Kültürü
The supervisors treat people like trash, and they HATE bathroom breaks outside of break time. Building is very large and every takes break at the same time so most of the break is spent walking to the bathroom, cafeteria, or lockers.
İş Kültürü
Requires to move and walk all shift, lifting packages most of the time. There is not much to learn but I do enjoy moving a lot. Overall is a good option as a temp job.
İş Kültürü
If you want to work for a company that sees you as a number...one that has to meet unattainable goals, productivity stats, and kowtow to twenty-something managers fresh out of HIGH SCHOOL, then by all means...apply...the interview is sticking a cotton swab in your mouth. But then again know wonder the churn rate of employees is 800%.
Great job if you want to work your *** off for 6 hours 4 times a week with no possibility of OT, advancement, benefits, sick time, or a "Thank you". Or you could work grave yard....now that is a GREAT JOB...[s]

Only have $3000 left on my student loans to go...then I'm gone.
İş Kültürü
In my professional opinion, Amazon is the worst company I have ever worked for. It seems as though upper management has created a culture of greed and narcissism. Speaking from personal experience, direct reports have no desire to support or develop their employees. As a woman, I felt extremely undervalued at Amazon. I do not recommend working at an Amazon warehouse. Perhaps other positions within the company are more well build and provide respect to their employees, I'm not sure. But, my overall conclusion is that Amazon doesn't only treat their associates like disrespected machines, but they treat their supervisors with the same disdain.
İş Kültürü
So far I have been in steady work environment. I haven't been ask to pursue an advance even though I've been their for a while but the current position is okay for now as a FC