Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Kansas City, KS konumunda Amazon.com için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Kansas City, KS218 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 218 yorum bulundu
66.002 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
I’ve worked at FedEx and ups and some other warehouse jobs and this by far the easiest one you barely break a sweat and the people are awesome and you get 3 days off but don’t let that fool you they often around prime week and the holidays require overtime so you’re only getting a day or two off and they’ll tell you you’re getting hired for this job but your first day you’re something totally different the orientation is sucky they don’t even show you anything or tell you anything they don’t give you a tour of the building or anything it’s a pretty fast processes
3 days off, 2 lunch’s one paid, you can pick your days, easy work
Eksi Yönleri
No lockers, parking, orientation sucks
İş Kültürü
Think George Orwells 1984. They watch every single thing you do and give you unrealistic expectations to meet. Management is awful, and they don't care about your health/well being.
İş Kültürü
Working at a warehouse is a rewarding experience because you get to meet people from all walks of life. Amazon, in particular, is an exceptionally good warehouse to work in because of the numerous overtime opportunities, great benefits, and competitive pay for a warehouse.
Artı Yönleri
Great managers, great people, safety oriented
Eksi Yönleri
no free food to be seen on site, HR very unresponsive
Work-life balance
It was pretty good. I was able to take care of stuff at home and still get some personal things done

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Amazon.com were 16 dollars a hour. It was nice. You have alot of benefits. Medical, dental, insurance
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Work environment was trash but the work was easy. Had to moved out of state since I kept being sexually harassed, assaulted and no one cared and actually wanted to hurt me even more than I was. But hey! Everything happens for a reason even though it was bad to deal with 👍
The actual work
Everything else
İş Kültürü
used to pick customers orders and pack them,and I'm able also able to do some customer's delivery,i use a seat down forklift and i can either use a computer or scanner to check on the customer's order
İş Kültürü
Working at amazon was pretty cool. I feel like the management team could have been a little better and I feel like they could treat their employees with more respect.
İş Kültürü
It's definitely physical It's not so bad the first 5 hours but after that it starts to wear you down from constant lifting. Operating a pit was pretty fun that part I enjoyed.
Artı Yönleri
Working 4 days out of the week.
Eksi Yönleri
10 hour shifts are rough.
● Work-life balance
Before coronavirus work environment was extremely fast paced and often exhausting. Now with the increased daily output to keep up with customer demands; working conditions are tough as ever for Amazon employees often working mandatory 50-60 hr weeks for weeks on end. Limited cleaning supplies and insufficient in terms of responding to employees requests that included important safety implementations during the coronavirus.

● Culture

Extremely competitive natured often in the warehouses and little interaction with others depending on which department you work in. Often break neck speeds throughout shifts and if you cannot keep up you risk losing your job.

● Overall

I met great people and was taught a lot of different functions of business and various other skills, but environment and conditions can be harsh a lot.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Pay is decent but no opportunity to grow and I need to continue my education. This job was what I needed while going to school, because the shifts were flexible.
İş Kültürü
The job is demanding but rewarding. The benefits are amazing and if you get in stay as long as possible. The people who work there seem happy and productive.
İş Kültürü
I love working with but it’s just long hrs and I have kids that go to school. Amazon is perfect job . They have great healthcare benefits . They are good customers
30mins break
Healthcare and benefits
İş Kültürü
While working at amazon I loved my job. Its fast paced, hard work, and Easy to do. I got to work with all backgrounds and ethnics types of people which insured me that is was a non- discriminatory work place. Security is great with the way its monitored and I always felt safe while at work.
Artı Yönleri
Benifits from day one, great pay and alot of perks and bonuses.
İş Kültürü
Working hard only earns you the privilege of doing everyone else's work while they hang out and get paid the exact same as you. No one is held accountable for not working. Managers act like they dont see it. Perfect job for today's youth who were raised to believe everyone get a trophy and no one's effort is with more than the rest. Everyone gets the same raise whether they work or not.
10 hr shifts
Everything else
İş Kültürü
All Amazon sees are numbers. Your production rate ( which they keep raising ), the seconds you spend off task ( which are closely monitored ), the time it takes you to return from your ten minute break ( which is more like a five minute break since they expect you to be logged back into your station before it is over ). If you are one item under the expected production you will definitely hear about it from management. They refuse to disclose ...

do not work here unless you are desperate and really need a job
İş Kültürü
More money less walking building was to big could not get all of your break time in never to be back @ your station on time no good don't ever work to turn around time is ridiculous ppl in & out because they knw how they have it set up everybody won't last...
İş Kültürü
The job itself was pretty cool. It was very close to home. I was promoted with 30 days of employment. I started of as a Stower and before I knew it they was asking me to be an Ambassador. Which was really fun. Then I was asked to join the Problem Solving team. I then became the head of out bound put backs. All of this happened with than a year. Than it happened, my body started to break down. Got the Flu and Pnemonia at the same time. I was off from work for about 2 weeks. Went back to work for a few months and developed an umbilical hernia from lifting totes that was to heavy to be lifting back to back. Had surgery for that and was out for 2 more weeks. Came back to work and worked for about 6 months and found out that I had developed Plantar fasciitis, and arthris in left foot. My doctors said it had to happen over a period of time of a year or more of walkin and stand on concrete. Which thats what my job consisted of for 12 hours 3 days a week and 5 days a week durning peak seasons. My left foot has gotten so bad that from my left leg knee down has developed real bad inflammation in it. So with that said I had no other choice but to leave Amazon.
İş Kültürü
You're just a number, a body. That's it. People stick to themselves and not many people really just want to sit and talk. Long hours with lots of boredom, making shifts seem to last an eternity. Money is good though. That's about the only good thing.
İş Kültürü
would never ever work there again. disgusting management. every day was total chaos and I hated every second of the job. not a good place to work at all
İş Kültürü
It is very fast paced! It's like getting a full shift workout.
This job is great for college students.

Wonderful benefits and management!

Individual tasks and team work provided
İş Kültürü
There is a good reason that multiple articles about the toxicity of the Amazon world have been published. Employees are numbers to be hit, not names, managers are pack mules whose sole purpose is to be a scape goat for any failures made by sr. management. Rife with racism, homophobia, and gas lighting. You can move up, but only by popularity, your performance doesn't matter for advancement. If you can thrive without any positivity, you'll be fine.
Artı Yönleri
Benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Toxic environment, racism, homophobia, lack of opportunities