Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Kettering, OH konumunda Amazon.com için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Kettering, OH16 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 16 yorum bulundu
66.002 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
I would not have pursued this job if I had known in advance how physically demanding it would be. But now that I’ve put in some time here, I can actually appreciate the fast pace of the job. Managers are usually encouraging and helpful. Safety is kind of a joke, but that’s nothing unusual compared to my experience in other places. I think they are actually trying at Amazon. If you work hard, you will be leaned on, but so far I feel like there is enough reward and recognition for a job well done to make it worth it.
3,0
İş Kültürü
I was hired on as a permanent delivery driver.
I still have emails from Amazon corporate in Seattle stating, "this is a permanent position".

I questioned the employment status because they had ads released to the public as "full time".. "part time" .. and "seasonal". So they hired 100's of drivers in August, we worked full time through the holidays. I enjoyed the work. Mgmt would never tell us what was going on. Then after Christmas on January 2, they "let everyone go" without warning.. They got rid of the "amazon" drivers and slowly fired the packing loading people, then replaced them. Shipped mgmt out and replaced with different people. So.... don't count on having a long term position in a location near your home. Rumor is they keep people in the dark so they work harder trying to keep their job. I never missed a day or wrecked a truck while trucks were being wrecked every day.... safe driving, dependability was NOT important. Don't kid yourself.
Artı Yönleri
$17.50 an hour driving listening to music, no one micromanaging you in a truck, (VTO) "Voluntary Time Off" was nice. If you finished early you can request a VTO and go home
Eksi Yönleri
Dishonest Liars. Ridiculous considering Amazon is the biggest company on earth, If your ID card is not blue you are not permanent, And there is no way to change that, All the hard work and extra effort in the world will be for NOTHING.
İş Kültürü
Took this job as a temporary one, stayed due to covid-19.
I've worked there for one year. .

First, favoritism is rampid. If you're not a favorite or well-liked you will not promote.

They target individuals and there is nothing you can do. Management will sit back and watch it happen as other managers berate associates daily. HR often hires inexperienced people so they don't know what they're doing.

The managers don't care about COVID-19 or heat stress or breaks. They only care about their numbers. They will work you like a dog and not care if you're injured. If you do get injured at work, Amazon's lawyers will ensure you don't get paid and won't cover the doctor. With COVID-19, they hired so many that social distancing is almost impossible.

They don't care about their employees at all, only the bottom line.
Decent pay
Eksi Yönleri
Long hours, bad management, injuries
İş Kültürü
I enjoy the environment and most of the people I work with. The pay is good and the hours work very well for me. The management is really concerned with safety and they also make efforts to keep the employees happy.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I love the job because I get to be my own boss on the road.i love the people I'm working with. I love working different people and my boss is great. hi
2,0
İş Kültürü
I love my job the actual work being alone in my van all day not dealing with the drama and people.. the bosses dont do much ive asked for uniform pants since i started still havent received any. Been asking for a coat since everyone else got one and nope i cant get one even though its cold outside i even said id pay for one cause i need it that much. My hours suck and they said its cause other people have seniority over me but people who started after me have more say so that i do . I do my work well and always finish my route
İş Kültürü
I am not sure where to begin and um, I like to work there and learn about what to do things prepare and get ready to delivery the packagings. Wow, Thats the hardest part of job what I work on.
İş Kültürü
Great for PEAK season other than that waste of time, reverse discrimination and favoritism, lazy/ dumb coworkers and management. Unprofessional, people on phones standing around not working safety is a joke so are warm up stretches.
İş Kültürü
Wish you paid flex drivers for mileage. Some nights that I deliver Im putting well over 100 miles on my truck. Ohio law says that companies have to pay drivers $0.58 a mile, geez that would be nice
İş Kültürü
pays well and works not too hard, stay busy and there is a few different positions you will learn so not likely having to do the same thing everyday. I enjoy it.
İş Kültürü
Associates are great, culture good, and is a good company to work with. I have no complaints other than not much growth potential. They value employees, air, but work schedule is not predictable. Customer satisfaction and safety are priority one and its a good thing.
İş Kültürü
Great place to work excellent company to move up in if ur presented with the opportunity good vibe environment and great people to work with all.mangers r super cool and friendly great benefits especially for fulltime employees love my amazon job and want to make it my career and love being apart of Amazon and
Artı Yönleri
Great mangers & environment good benefits especially for fulltime
Eksi Yönleri
Fulfillment centers r parttime unless u get a shift Assistant or manager
İş Kültürü
I can only talk about the one of many new delivery companies created for amazon. I dont think the ppl taking on these companies have a clue as to how to run a delivery service.
We have been lied to from the beginning, threatened to be fired daily. Made to feel like nothing we say matters.

In my eyes its a no brainer when scheduling delivery drivers, you give them the same area every day, they get to know it AND the customers You also make their hours the same or close to the same every week, and put a schedule out AT LEAST A week in advance.

Not so here, we have 2 shifts and get put on both, hours are all over the place as well as days off, and the schedule comes out ONE DAY in advance.

The brand new vans need fluids and maintained but there is noone to do it.

I could go on and on but there is really no point, im sure this will fall on "deaf ears" anyway.

All these new dsp's are seeing is $$$$
Getting done with route
3,0
İş Kültürü
The job is great, but the hours they provide is hard to live off. You would need a second job if you aren't in school. You can wear whatever you want as long as it isn't a safety hazard. The management is excellent.. they will do whatever they can to help you with your problems.
İş Kültürü
Great work life balance, room to grow, non stressful, free work out, Fair Leadership, Clean work environment, flexible shifts, at times it can be physically exhausting, important to stay hydrated, this job is like a free gym work out, could use utilize people more for coaching purposes
Artı Yönleri
music, dress, opportunity to grow, free work out, FAIR leadership
Eksi Yönleri
can be physically exausting at times
İş Kültürü
If you have no experience working in a fulfillment center I wouldn’t recommend it. It is a stressful job. It requires a lot of work. Unloading truck, picking up and lifting boxes. Using different scanning devices to log inventory. If something is miss scanned you literally have to go back to your section and find that package out of hundreds and hundreds of packages. The job can be stressful. But the pay is pretty good and it’s weekly. They also have a lot of good benefits.