Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Remote konumunda Amazon.com için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Remote398 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 398 yorum bulundu
66.002 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
I loved my job but they suddenly switched me to a different department which I hated and didn’t have a choice in. The work from home opportunity is nice and the pay was decent. The support was lacking.
İş Kültürü
Amazon is a fast paced company. You have to really catch on fast. Everyone Is here to help and wants to see succeed. Plenty of room for advancement. You will get plenty of overtime
İş Kültürü
Awesome company to work for. I do not have any complaints about this company. I definitely would recommend Amazon to anyone looking for a employment right now.
Flexible
2,0
İş Kültürü
The management team was quite elusive, I worked there for roughly a month after training and did not once meet with my manager, they emphasize independent work, then do not give you the tools to manage your performance independently. The pay was mediocre at best, the benefits were nearly non-existant, aside from a discount on amazon, they will simply choose when to send you to another department with little to no notice, which includes a schedule and responsibility change. training was lack-luster with only scripted role plays, gives no room to explore more difficult situations and learn how to handle them before you're on the phone.
discount at amazon.
Eksi Yönleri
no healthcare for seasonal despite 40+hrs, random re-assignments, no communication, lackluster training.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Training was fast and enificiant. A typical work day consists effectively manage a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls, verifying customer’s account for security purposes, empathize with and prioritize each customer’s needs with respect and patience while showing ownership and upholding company values.
Artı Yönleri
Can take off as long as you have time available.
Eksi Yönleri
It's stressful dealing with entitled customers.
İş Kültürü
I wasn't incredibly fond of the job. Schedule changes were frequent and you never knew what kind of day you were walking into. Pay was decent and its a good stepping stone
Pay
Scheduling
İş Kültürü
Great Company. Good Work Life Balance. Although work can be demanding during certain time periods of the year. Great place to work if you are interested in being a manager.
Good Pay
Mandatory Overtime during certain periods
İş Kültürü
I worked for VCS which is a virtual, work from home position. You have the flexibility to choose your sched when they get you on board. Good for entry level
İş Kültürü
There were a lot of good things about wprking for Amazon. The pay and benefits were pretty good. I liked how they worked with me on hours and schedule.
İş Kültürü
It’s okay. Training seems a little rushed. I feel like you are getting the gist of it but not really know what to do in the actually calls themselves. Getting started is easy.
İş Kültürü
Work from home, really easy system to use, managers are easy access when you need help. Very good company pay is good. Only thing is that I am seasonal and would like some job stability the managers don’t seem to know if there will be any conversions from seasonal to permanent and don’t really have an idea of when they will let seasonal employees go. Other than that it’s a really good place to work.
Work from home, Pay
Eksi Yönleri
Seasonal but I knew that when I sign up for the position.
İş Kültürü
Decent job for starters. Gets better though. Worked my way up and was able to meet up to the VPs of the company. Just takes hard work and dedication like any other job.
İş Kültürü
Amazon has been beneficial for my family. Training is great in the beginning but lacks in continuity. The public learns information before agents do so that poses challenges at times but overall it's a great job!
Artı Yönleri
Flexibility, pay, fully remote, management
Eksi Yönleri
Raises have stopped because of the minimum wage increase but responsibility continues to increase.
Pros-
Work from home

Good supportive team leader (heard stories about other not so great ones however)

Decent pay

Cons-

Angry demanding customers

Training only a week - not enough time

Start out as seasonal not knowing if or when you may be let go or if/when you may be converted to permanent

If you need off and don't have a balance of paid time off or unpaid time off then you are out of luck

İş Kültürü
You have to stay on script and it can get difficult dealing with angry customers but supervisors are very helpful and someone is always available. The culture is wonderful as well.
Work from home.
Can get monotonous
İş Kültürü
This is one of the most inclusive work place I ever worked at. Not only do they pride themselves on their employee-friendly environment, they have flexibility in their scheduling as well
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed working for Amazon due to the fact I was able to work from home. You do deal with customers your whole shift( depending on your position). If you are ok with that, than this job is for you.
İş Kültürü
No flexibility in scheduling. Getting a good team and supervisor is what matters the most. Pay was excellent but it was all about the company’s numbers. They didn’t care about you the person
İş Kültürü
I absolutely loved working for Amazon, the work culture is amazing, my manager was great and so helpful and understanding. Great place to work! I highly recommend working here.
İş Kültürü
It was very interactive though it was a remote position. My questions were answered in timely manners, training was understandable and the job itself was enjoyable.
İş Kültürü
Pro:
You can utilize PTO, Unpaid time off, and voluntary time off(When avail) as you wish. As long as your time off is covered by one of these there are no repercussions.

Chatroom for discussion and assistance with other teammates and leaders is great.

Remote work and equipment provided

Cons: They pretty much hire everyone seasonal

Expectation that you learn lots of different specialties means you don't actually know a lot about your specialty

Customer reviews make or break you and it doesn't matter if they say no because their request was outside your ability. This means that associates are constantly looking for ways to pass off no's which is frustrating.

Overall it's an okay job if you don't mind being yelled at or constantly feeling like you will be given two weeks notice at any time.