Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Rialto, CA konumunda Amazon.com için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Rialto, CA240 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 240 yorum bulundu
66.002 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Very fast paced I couldn’t keep up with the rate. You have to pick at 8-10 seconds you apply for warehouse but you end up picking orders ,and I didn’t understand the attendance system you start with 6 points if you use more your fire and if you make it full time you go by hrs. You use them up or go over your fired what happened to me
İş Kültürü
Basically you keep to yourself or you make friends with coworkers other than that the managers might as well not exist but that wasn't really a problem since you never have to talk to anyone unless something goes wrong. Just get used to long repetitive hours but for pretty decent pay in my opinion.
Good Hours
Tiring
İş Kültürü
It was a great opportunity to learn about amazon production and its function. Promotion was seem to be given to hard working people and that really shows here.i was trained properly and was happy with my time here,
Free hot cocoa
İş Kültürü
Good job with pay and benefits. Benefits can be used the very first day! Along with starting a 401k Works well with your schedule and there's lots of opportunities to move up.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I hated working here there’s a lot of favoritism and wasn’t able to leave building for breaks. Break rooms way too far from work stations so you have to cut your break short or else you get written up
İş Kültürü
I felt as if as long as you weren’t white or Mexican they didn’t really care for you. I got sick and went to amcare they helped everyone out including people with the same issue just looked at me and told me they can’t help me and sent me off even tho I was really sick that day... that same day they fired me.
İş Kültürü
Great pay and benefits.Extremely repetitive. Working 10 hour shift 5 days a week isn’t the best for a college student. Managers just leave you alone to work
İş Kültürü
Work is hard to find during COVID-19 so I respect the fact that amazon is providing jobs for those who are out of work and they do not discriminate...
İş Kültürü
If you’re in need of a job it’s a quick job to get and it pays well. I didn’t really mind my experience there it wasn’t the worst. Not really a place where you can advance. If you’re looking for that this is not the place.
İş Kültürü
Very chill place to work. not to hard, if you’re in the trailers it could be a little more challenging and some people are a little high school but it’s okay
İş Kültürü
i personally enjoyed my job but it was hard to adjust to in the beginning. there are the good days and the bad days but all in all if you walk into work with a positive attitude you’ll make it through the day. picking is the worst job tho.
İş Kültürü
More hours than expected to be able to stand on your feet all night. Not a very friendly work environment, unless you know somebody from upper management, otherwise your time here will go by very slow.
İş Kültürü
It honestly an easy job, but can be a little hard on the body but it’s a labor job and pay isn’t to bad. 4 10hr shifts is easier than it sounds too. The people I have met are cool too. That helps a lot. The only thing that sucks is that air flow kind of sucks.
Good pay
Corona Crew people
İş Kültürü
It is fast paced and a good workout. Meet some really good people. Work can be repetitive and strenuous sometimes but fun. I've lost a lot of weight working here.
Good benefits
● Work-life balance
Working four 10 hours shift was great and have three straight days off.

● Pay & benefits

The pay was low, but they have good benefits package.

● Job security and advancement

It seems like they hire anyone, no standards at all.

● Management

Amazon has a huge turn over of employees, they need to improve about management dept.

● Culture

Again, Amazon hires anyone to work.

● Overall

Amazon is a great company to order from online, the pay rate is low. They have a rate they want the employees to be at. For example, Inbound dept want the receivers to receive 100 package an hour rate. Amazon has no hire standards.
İş Kültürü

A typical day at work is four days 10 hours shifts. When the peak hours hit in Middle of November and December typical day at work is four days 12 hour shifts. What i learned in the cross-training it keeps you physically fit. Management assigns daily task and distributes work stations. I appreciate Amazon's diversity in a workplace. The hardest part of the job would be when there is down time. The most enjoyable part of the job is lunch, you can socialize and ask questions work related.

Thanksgiving dinner.
Eksi Yönleri
Short Breaks / long walks.
İş Kültürü
I have been working at an Amazon warehouse for about 6 weeks now and I think I pretty much have a vague idea of how things go.
The tasks they want you to do are very simple and easy to learn. That being said, this job is not mentally stimulating and can get boring and tedious very quickly.

You will likely be on your feet a GOOD majority of the day and I can say after a month and a half of this work that I'm starting to have aches in my knees, feet, and lower back that were never there before.

The people are nice enough, and I haven't had too much issue with management over numbers, or rate (how quickly you perform your job functions) or anything like that.

Management seems disorganized, which results in frequent changes in your job tasks on any given day which honestly isn't so bad since it helps break up the monotony
Artı Yönleri
Simple, Nice management, Good if you like keeping to yourself, Good work / life balance
Eksi Yönleri
Difficult labor wise, boring, not paid enough
İş Kültürü
The time goes by quick because you are constantly moving which I enjoy. Overall its a great job and you get to meet a lot of nice people however its very disorganized and no one can ever really answer your questions.
productive
no communication
İş Kültürü
Personally was more than expected and wasn’t really happy with how we were trained and overworked. It was an okay job with an elevated minimum wage. But overall wasn’t good for me
İş Kültürü
Worked like a slave they didn’t care about employees only profits, it will a lot better when it’s all robots doing the jobs because that’s what they want us to do.
İş Kültürü
Friendly people to talk to
3 breaks easy to work in

Easy to comprehend

Organized

Typical day of work is scanning boxes into pallets then wrap them when full