Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Riverside, CA konumunda Amazon.com için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Riverside, CA133 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 133 yorum bulundu
65.866 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
During the prime days and the holidays is the busiest days to work with.
my supervisors were excellent doing their jobs,

Amazon is a place where quality means a lot, hence you need to be quality oriented.

The hardest part of the job for me was the job was repetitive hence was a little boring sometimes.

İş Kültürü
If you are a male and can handle being on your feet or physical labor, then this might be for you. However, being female, a lot of my time was spent being harassed by male coworkers who seemed to just really be looking to get a girlfriend. Almost seems more like a dating scene than an actual job... Wasn't worth the hard work I was putting in..
Decent pay and benefits
Over worked, stressful, harassment
İş Kültürü
Work hard 10hrs a day. Lots of repetition. PIT Facility on Forklift, Dock, or package line. Work can be hard at first if you are not used to warehouse work.
Artı Yönleri
Career opportunity after a year for hard workers
Short breaks, Lots of hours, Management
İş Kültürü
The staff was very nice and professional. The training was excellent and efficient. The option of your schedule was convenient. They take care of their employees.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I've worked a few warehouse jobs and I have to say that Amazon had the most organized hiring and training process out of all the warehouse jobs that I've worked. I know what people say about the company but warehouse jobs aren't easy in general. If you're a hard worker then I'd highly recommend this job to you because the benefits are pretty good. If you're someone who prioritizes socializing at work then this place ain't it.
Artı Yönleri
Clean environment, free disposable mentrual products, free snacks and occasional free meals, organized training, benefits, discounts, pay etc.
Short breaks
İş Kültürü
i haven’t started working yet but it seems like it could be dangerous, which i’m worried about. wouldn’t take the job if i didn’t want the money. trying to stay optimistic
İş Kültürü
It’s an enriching experience but the lifestyle needed for this line of work just isn’t for me. Especially since I am a college student athlete, this job has gotten in the way of my education multiple times.
İş Kültürü
It wasnt that bad depending on the day. Pays the Bill's. If you work in a physical department then the time flies or even if you just focus on your work. They got some cool people and some pretty annoying ones too.
Artı Yönleri
Money, benefits, a to z app (fix your time when late or if you dont feel like going to work)
Eksi Yönleri
They have us working on a rate, tracking every second. If they see a gap they could ask why, even if you went to the restroom a few times.
İş Kültürü
You work 10 hour days 4 days a week. Very fast paste environment. They are not employee driven. It’s all about the numbers and you must stay at a certain number
You work 4 days and 10 hours
Eksi Yönleri
Very very fast paste and number driven
İş Kültürü
Very mundane and repetitive, work culture amongst peers and higher level workers is very contrived and condescending. Somewhat uncomfortable at times.
İş Kültürü
I loved the pace.Co workers were respectful.cool environment.fast learning.Supervisers take their time with you,learning tasks.Fair amount of breaks.Nice shift.
İş Kültürü
You have to work really hard. Managers very rude. The nice part is that you can work four days and rest 3. People are very nice. But you are always in a hurry
İş Kültürü
This was my least favorite company. Very little guidance or leadership. Positive feedback is non existent. You never know if they hate you or love you.
İş Kültürü
If you like being berated, having your rights as an employee violated, having your health compromised and not being appreciated; then Amazon is the place for you. Do you like seeing people with less tenure, below average skills and above average butt kissing move ahead in the company? Then this job is perfect for you.
İş Kültürü
Especially if you're seasonal. You most likely won't be kept, and if you are, be prepared to carry the workload of many. I suggest going in with the mindset that this is only temporary, because your bills can't wait for something better. Keep your head up, because there are managers who will recognize your hard work, however, no management you come in contact with has any power to do anything, it's all higher ups who make the calls. Do your best to establish connections and recommendations for other jobs.
İş Kültürü
I loved the work but we went through 13 managers in a single year so you can understand I have some confusion about our management. Most people who asked to be trained in anything were promised training in that area they asked only to be completely transferred to a completely different department they never asked to goto.
İş Kültürü
amazon was a decent place to work no real complaints more so reccomended for a student just trying to make extra cash. dont really see it as a career.
İş Kültürü
Lots of fun and perks. Very high tech company in delivering services to the people. You must have a lot of energy. I love working at amazon. Lots of heavy work but you can do it.
Artı Yönleri
benefits
Eksi Yönleri
part time
İş Kültürü
It was a great company but as the months went by they were unable to relocate me as they has previously agreed to do so as well as well as were not very helpful when it came to helping associates solve issues.
İş Kültürü
I loved my job at Amazon. The constant change in supervision really is the major setback. Just when you think you've settled in with new management it changes again.
İş Kültürü
Iam a hardworking,humble and easy go lucky guy I get along with everyone the pay is good but the company doesn’t recognize your hard work or what ever you do for them they don’t appreciate you period