Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Salt Lake City, UT konumunda Amazon.com için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Salt Lake City, UT183 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 183 yorum bulundu
66.002 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
I only worked seasonal, but its fast-paced and extremely stressful at times. There were some days where I felt like I was on the verge of being fired because I wasn't doing my routes fast enough.
İş Kültürü
It is a bottom of the barrel place that will make you suicidal. Avoid this place at all cost. The money is not worth it. They treat you like just a number. Never work here in the winter time. A lot of people just cope with a certian addiction they obtained working there. They keep pushing mandatory overtime with barely legal hours. If you like being treated like a slave, this place is for you.
İş Kültürü
I was able to attain this job quickly and with no previous experience. The management was very well tempered and did an effective job of finding out where people work most effectively and putting them there
Artı Yönleri
Good pay, three day weekends
A lot of standing
İş Kültürü
It was more dry, only fans.I lean picking, stow and problem solve some in short time. I get to work on my own station, they rate our quality. It is warehouse and you have to keep drink water.
Ya
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Good job nice people good pay there willing to help you learn and great people to work with you can ask a question and they will help you. You can get ahead in the job position you're in
Great pay
Not enough breaks
İş Kültürü
I tried it lasted one day,
I am not out of shape, I usually have plenty of energy

However, Their goals are for younger people, I not sure why, if an older person is not offered part time to begin with and work into to12 hours if they want, even the kids struggle. The nature of this job is going to

Kill anyone, doing it 12 hours. The turnover would be a lot less, if you actually cared and developed or spoke to employees and accommodated them. It’s so one track minded, develop a success plan, develop a flexibles schedule. I think it’s a good company. They just have hired idiots to run SLC1
Artı Yönleri
Good pay, people seem nice
Everything else
İş Kültürü
I was sent on a leave that they helped tremendously with, I went to do everything I was told so that I could come back, came back had an anxiety attack sent on another leave, never called me back after I did everything to go back
Money was good
Eksi Yönleri
Management sucked, breaks were super sprawled
İş Kültürü
Loved working here. Great people. Depends on your boss overall very kind and understanding. Helpful and caring. Good environment to work. I personally liked it. One of the best jobs I’ve had.
Fun place to work
Eksi Yönleri
Attendance too strict/ long hours
4,0
İş Kültürü
Amazon is a great company to work for! It has great benefits, great schedules, and very kind people! It is very face paced and is a job that is physically hard and sometimes very stressful on a person but you try your best and you get through it and conquer!
Artı Yönleri
Nice people, benefits, clean environment.
Eksi Yönleri
Physically hard, time tracked, rushed
● Work-life balance
Hard work good pay

● Overall

Always good people to work with care for you and your piers. Hard work but at the end of the day you do get a good check. Could focus a little more on giving luch but that’s all.
İş Kültürü
I was there for two days and quit I felt exhausted my body hurt. I worked a 12-hour graveyard shift and I felt like I was going to break my body I didn't think it was good for my health. Honestly I don't recommend working there unless you're able to stand for 12 hours straight with a couple breaks. One good thing about it is the people are super helpful and nice and the managers are happy to help. The pay is really good also I got 17.50 an hour
People are nice
Back breaking, soreness
İş Kültürü
The work is very fast paced, but it is very simple and easy to do. There are lots of nice people that work for Amazon that are willing to help and answer any questions I may have. Overall it’s been a great experience.
İş Kültürü
Micromanagement 600 billion dollar deal with the CIA jeff bezos signed everything you do is surveilled anf there is no ac in the earehouse for this trillion dollar company and there is 5g evetywhere on all there warehouses these guys are the covid19 police it is the worst job they treat their employees terrible
İş Kültürü
The systems messed up that it’ll get you fired quick. Managers telling you different things on one thing but it’s your FAULT on following rules that u didn’t know. This place sucks. Never have I worked for a place that you are basically risking your life for.. They don’t excuse doctors notes.
Don’t work here
It sucks
İş Kültürü
They don’t care about the employees and you only get promoted if you are buddy’s or dating the supervisors they can even promote you and there is no benefits to it there is just more work for you
İş Kültürü
I really loved working here. Good pay, mindless work, keeps you busy. 10/10 recommend. Also there are a lot of opportunities to advance and move around the warehouse so you dont get bored.
Artı Yönleri
Pay, advancement, plenty of time off to use
Eksi Yönleri
Cant listen to your own music.
İş Kültürü
Amazon is one of the worst companies I've worked for. There's no culture, caring or sympathizing for the employees. The management is terrible, people who just spit the company line because they get paid more to do less. Advancement opportunities are never going to happen as all management is hired outside of the company. Benefits if you could even call them that are basically nothing.
İş Kültürü
Overall a decent place of work, but you are easily forgotten and rarely have any chance on advancement. Pay’s good and lots of good coworkers, but conditions are very bad most of the time.
İş Kültürü
HR doesn’t care. You work long hours and it’s super hot. You get only 2 half a hour breaks from your 10 hour shift. Management suck. I was never happy to go to work.
İş Kültürü
I don't mind working here but to me its just a job not a long term career or where i see myself staying. I like feeling a sense of accomplishment and working hard but at times when things are slow it can become boring.
İş Kültürü
We didn't get paid very much but also just had to table a couple times a month and post on social media. The shipments of swag were a lot but it was fun to have gear.