Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Sparrows Point, MD konumunda Amazon.com için Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 126 yorum bulundu
66.002 yoruma gözat
4,0
İş Kültürü
This job is a hit or miss. One day you could wake up ready, and mostly other days you wake up ready to quit. Pay is standard, a little over enough to pay bills and some leisure. If this job was a 5 Day 8 hours instead of 4; 10 hour days, it would be better.
Environment, Safety, Benefits
Pay(decent), Managers, Hours
İş Kültürü
This job is Physically demanding and hard on your body. Communication is horrible. The bounce you around all over the place and rush you at the last minute to load a truck. You do get 2 30 minute breaks but, give your self a extra 5 minutes to walk to the break room because the warehouse is huge and there’s not enough seats in the break room. The benefits are good and you get to enroll as soon as you get hired. The direct deposit is fast and simple. If you don’t like your current position you can put in for a transfer after 30 days. Managers don’t care about you and some of the training ambassadors act like you’re the one that’s bothering them when you have questions. This is something to get me through after losing my job due to COVID.
Artı Yönleri
Benefits are good, nice break room, free coffee machine
Eksi Yönleri
Hard labor, lack of communication
İş Kültürü
Great Company to work for. You set your own hours and work when you can. Benefits are available as well as a 401 K. Meet wonderful staff and the hiring process is fast.
Pay and your hours
nothing
İş Kültürü
It’s like a big high school it’s okay no work home balance long hours on your feet the break room is far and the breaks are so short but it’s a job with pay
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Very hard work for just okay pay. Room for advancement as long as you play politics and kiss butt. Nobody cares about you everyone's looking out for themselves.
Artı Yönleri
Good culture and nice facility lots of different schedules
Very hard work
İş Kültürü
Job is very physically demanding, training is difficult and because of COVID 19 the warehouse is in an mess it’s 10 times more stressful then it already was. The measurements they are taking to keep everyone safe isn’t working because people are still coming up positive, people don’t keep their mask on at work. Your belongings can end up getting stolen
Work-life balance
Constantly feeling tired and hard especially if you're a student

Pay & benefits

Very good and flexible options for shifts to transfer

Job security and advancement

A short few years gig. Wouldn't make a career out of it but good job experience if you want to build leadership skills

Depends on the new AMs because it can either go up or south very quick if they really care about their job or not

Overall

Been doing it for 3yrs but work here to reach your goals and get out when a better opportunity pops up. My experience has been good/bad depending with the people i work with but the job gets difficult when you have to deal with certain management leaders that are selfish and only caring to move ahead instead of making the job environment better. The job can feel like a high school sometimes
İş Kültürü
I have been at amazon for 3 weeks. I am a stower and I hate it. Its very repetitive. My manager does not help me. Some many contradictions with rules. The watch you like a hawk, if anything is wrong they will have about 3 people talk to you about the same thing. I hate how far the break rooms are and they expect you to be back as soon as the break is over. Breaks are not long enough especially for 10-12 hour shifts. You have to wait 30 days to transfer departments.
Pay rate, PTO
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks. PTO is not accumulated fast. Repetitive. Boring work.
İş Kültürü
This job is good for someone who needs money ASAP it’s a job no fun just work long hours. Only benefit really is pay. Security is horrible they treat you like they’re better then you or something.
Pay, easy hiring process
Unhealthy hours working, management
İş Kültürü
I've worked for Amazon both in warehouse and delivery. I recently resigned due to my body just giving out on me. I just couldn't keep up and did not have enough personal time to take off. I also have a two year old who barely got to see me because of my work hours. The work is easy but tedious. I would maintain my goal of 250 stows per hour but my manager would still tell me what I wasn't doing right. The constant bending and standing really took a toll on my body and overall mood. I felt like a number and no one cared that I was becoming depressed. Amazon is also unfair because I resigned but they turned around and fired me before processing my resgination. Now I am unable to do back to delivering which is what I was hoping to do. I've tried opening an hr case but that is a joke to be honest. This is a dead end job and has very little room for growth, I also feel like employees should be paid more during this whole Covid-19 pandemic.
co-workers were cool
Eksi Yönleri
short breaks, hr, painful, sad environment
İş Kültürü
Good pay only management is very bad they put production over safety. The managers try to get employees to steal for them. They threaten to take your job for everything then when you go to hr because their position is higher hr automatically believes them.
Good pay
Eksi Yönleri
Poor management, safety, no integrity
4,0
İş Kültürü
They can be very strict about their ratings. They don’t give enough paid time, vacation time or unpaid time. They expect you to come to work everyday
Good insurance
İş Kültürü
My advice to anyone new. If you love being active and love fun fast pace amazon is the place for you. There is always room for advancement. Although sometimes.it can be frustrating just go to work make your money follow the rules for time management and go home.
Artı Yönleri
Pay benefits and you can leave when you want as long as you have time
Eksi Yönleri
A lot of walking physically demanding
İş Kültürü
It was a fast paced warehouse, but work was still able to be accomplished. Very kind and helpful co-workers. Able to take breaks, and good worthy pay.
İş Kültürü
Bad overnight hours wasn’t given the opportunity to work a shift that fits my needs. They place you where they want to place you and not to the position you applied for. You cannot get in touch with management or HR directly even in the case of a emergency. Which is entirely unprofessional. They also have petty methods if you need to resign they will show you how online just to still send termination letter. This job is draining, and the vibe is off.
Pay rate
Management & HR
İş Kültürü
Great place to work. Nice people.
Good atmosphere. Work is fun. Work is steady. Always busy. Its all in what you make it. If you go in with a plan and goals jus stick to your goals and follow the rules of the company. You manage your own time so be sure to keep track of that.
Room to grow
Unorganized
İş Kültürü
Amazon team can be very unorganized sometimes and some supervisors don’t know how to communicate as well. Keep moving you around and not let you finished you me task at a time.
İş Kültürü
Its overwhelming at times. The managers don't know how to talk to their employees. At the end of the day we are all adults and they sometimes let the job itself, or the rating requirements get in the way of manners, or the way you talk to someone. Other than that, the money is therw, benifits are there, but they over worked us because of what night shift didn't do. They run it how they want instead of by the book.
Money
Overwhelmed
İş Kültürü
Learned how to stow things in the right place without messing up at a fast pace and it’s a good place to work they are just way to strict about you having your earphones in before you open the front door
İş Kültürü
Youre on your feet the entire time. If you sit down for 5 seconds, you are reprimanded. Once you get home from work, you go to sleep and wake back up just to go to work again. Its a dead end job. The advertisement for Amazon jobs say "$18.50/h" which is a blatant lie. Its only $15/h. Not worth destroying your body and sleep schedule for $15/h. Might as well just mow lawns or do construction at that point.
Artı Yönleri
Clean bathroom and break room
Eksi Yönleri
Wages, on your feet for whole shift.
İş Kültürü
The money pays good and they have good hours it can be exhausting but it gets the bills paid they also have good benefits and the money is worth and a flexible schedule