Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

West Jefferson, OH konumunda Amazon.com için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
West Jefferson, OH8 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 8 yorum bulundu
65.866 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
You gotta go up to 5 hours without a break sometimes. Stay within a certain speed while picking. Plus side you get 2 30 minute breaks a day and you get 3 days off a week
5,0
İş Kültürü
I work with a great team, they are very helpful and very respectful. I love my hours at Amazon. I also enjoy having a two brakes of a half hour each and also I get a fifteen minutes break.
İş Kültürü
most enjoyable part of the job: flexibility. pay, great for body cause you/ll be moving alot
hardest part: cant listen to music, can be boring and repetitive, long shifts, made me depressed
Artı Yönleri
Diversity, Met amazing people, flexible schedule, some nice managers
Eksi Yönleri
can be long hours, little far, some ppl are sketchy lol
1,0
● Work-life balance
this company is awful!! No kind of consistency AT ALL!!! One day you are told to do things one way the next day you get yelled at for doing it said way. Can never find a manager when you actually need one! will give mandatory overtime with no kind of notice! AND anytime you want to talk to "HR" department, it has to be on your time. Can wait in a line for 30mins+ and never get to talk to someone.

● Pay & benefits

pay was ok....depending on what job you get put at.

● Job security and advancement

You are with a "trainer" for first 2 days...3rd day overseen by a trainer and 4th day, its sink or swim.

● Management

You can't ever find a manager when you need the.

● Overall

One of the worst jobs I've had. Teamwork is not a thing, unless you consider management vs employees as teams. Everything changes, daily, from where you clock in, to what bathrooms work, to where you can get water, to what floor you are on in the building. I asked you use there "open door policy" TWICE in the month and half I worked there, and both times was ignored & pushed off.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Both facilities I worked at were good places to work. CMH2 was the better of the places in terms of good people, although the packages were heavier. That ground level management at CMH2 was great in general. The system was terrible at CMH2 though. And upper level management didn't have a clue what changes were needed on the base level. CMH4 was more well thought out and sophisticated in operations. Management on the first floor was terrible and aggressive, but on the second was very good and respectful. The biggest problem with CMH4 was a few random crazy people that you felt you were compelled to work with in close quarter if you were in pack. Management did their best but crazy is as crazy does. And there was a lot of crazy. I guess that is what you get when you are so hard up for employees that you are advertising on the radio.
Pay, Hours, and Benefits
Crazy People All Around You
2,0
İş Kültürü
They will change your schedule without notifying you and give points. This is a very physically demanding job and worth more than $15 per hour. Many rude people, supervisors included. Dont expect to get the shift/time you put an application in for because it will be changed with no notification. HR is rude. They will go 4 or 5 hours before giving you a break. I do nit recommend.
3 days off
Eksi Yönleri
Pay, work load, breaks, management, environment
5,0
İş Kültürü
It's a good place for work but it's hard to stand up 10 hours a day or more. HR and managers are always perfect with the employees and make everything to satisfy them.
4,0
İş Kültürü
The hardest part is competing for higher rates while maintaining good product and technique,
and also Learning and switching to new areas at a moments notice. Overall this place is amazing and I couldn't image working for a better company.