Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Customer Service Representative için Amazon.com Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Customer Service Representative2.421 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 2.421 yorum bulundu
66.002 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Started at 7am until 5pm. You get constant phone calls throughout the day sometimes 10 or so minutes in between calls during slow times. When it was a slow week coming up they would allow you to select unpaid time off out of scheduled hours. Weekly team meetings with your small team of around 20-30 people hosted by the team leader and you would be in a conference call with a text chat allowing you to ask questions during the powerpoint presentations and team leader would allow you to speak to everyone at the end about anything over the headset. All your calls were recorded and your team leader had the ability to listen in to a call without you knowing. Required lunch break was 1 hour which seemed way too much considering its work from home I would've preferred 30 minutes. Required to clock in and out through a time stamp online which counted how long you took lunch and your two 15 minutes breaks. The job was just answering customer calls about orders or anything to do with using the website. Any other questions we got we would transfer to other departments, mainly to amazon card services or to a payment dispute line for unknown charges on peoples accounts. It wasn't took difficult, just involved very long periods of time answering calls. Would been more manageable if the required 15 minute breaks were 30 and the lunch was 30.
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, long lunch, dealing with customer problems, low hourly wage
İş Kültürü
Nice part time job that has very flexible hours. I had pretty nice managers. The work could be boring at times but could also be engaging depending on the task.
Schedule, Easy work
Boring sometimes
İş Kültürü
I loved my job but they suddenly switched me to a different department which I hated and didn’t have a choice in. The work from home opportunity is nice and the pay was decent. The support was lacking.
İş Kültürü
Amazon is a fast paced company. You have to really catch on fast. Everyone Is here to help and wants to see succeed. Plenty of room for advancement. You will get plenty of overtime
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
2,0
İş Kültürü
The management team was quite elusive, I worked there for roughly a month after training and did not once meet with my manager, they emphasize independent work, then do not give you the tools to manage your performance independently. The pay was mediocre at best, the benefits were nearly non-existant, aside from a discount on amazon, they will simply choose when to send you to another department with little to no notice, which includes a schedule and responsibility change. training was lack-luster with only scripted role plays, gives no room to explore more difficult situations and learn how to handle them before you're on the phone.
discount at amazon.
Eksi Yönleri
no healthcare for seasonal despite 40+hrs, random re-assignments, no communication, lackluster training.
İş Kültürü
Training was fast and enificiant. A typical work day consists effectively manage a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls, verifying customer’s account for security purposes, empathize with and prioritize each customer’s needs with respect and patience while showing ownership and upholding company values.
Artı Yönleri
Can take off as long as you have time available.
Eksi Yönleri
It's stressful dealing with entitled customers.
İş Kültürü
I love being able to work from home. The hiring process was very easy and they gave you all of the information you would need to know about the position before you accepted the position. They provide all of the equipment for your job and the training process was in-depth and overall very good. I am at the end of my 4th week of training and go solo next week and feel I will do well with all of the training, tools, and encouragement I have received. Wish me luck!
Work from home
Haven’t found any yet
İş Kültürü
Horrible management. They seem to think they are above the employees that do all the work. Just go to work and come home. Not a good environment to mingle.
İş Kültürü
I wasn't incredibly fond of the job. Schedule changes were frequent and you never knew what kind of day you were walking into. Pay was decent and its a good stepping stone
Pay
Scheduling
İş Kültürü
I just feel like we don’t get paid enough for the work we do & I also feel like they expect you to do things that’s aren’t even in your job description.
İş Kültürü
It was overall a very good atomosphere to work in and one can get adjusted quickly. There was fun and production as well. Nobody is strict or would put you into stress.
Free cab
Small breaka
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Amazon.com is nonexistent

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Amazon.com are decent but should be more

Job security and advancement

In terms of job security at Amazon.com, I think high turnover

In general, managers at Amazon.com pushing employees out like popcorn

Collaboration with my colleagues at Amazon.com is non existent

Overall

My experience working at Amazon.com started off good but went downhill from there
İş Kültürü
Very fast paced and down to earth company. Worked very hard to meet employer demands. They pay for training and provide you with most things needed to get the job done. Only issue was policy updates not being completed quick enough and lack of communication between departments.
Great Pay
Healthcare
2,0
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Amazon.com is non existent. The job listing said we would change scheduled every 3 weeks we did not and i did not have a good schedule

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Amazon.com are fair and good
İş Kültürü
It's a very nice place to work. The people that I worked with were mostly friendly and helpful. The leadership I felt always treated me fair, and I always received recognition for a good job. The training is something that could definitely be improved.
İş Kültürü
Great Company. Good Work Life Balance. Although work can be demanding during certain time periods of the year. Great place to work if you are interested in being a manager.
Good Pay
Mandatory Overtime during certain periods
İş Kültürü
Great company easy work, managers were very nice. Pay was awesome. Very flexible hours. I enjoyed working there and the co- workers were nice as well.
İş Kültürü
I would recommend the company based on opportunities if taken at the proper time.
You can grow in the company if you are willing to take a opportunity immediately and not procrastinate.
İş Kültürü
Loved working for amazon. Great team and team mangers. You have a support team to help at all times. Overall a really great place to work. Pay is great and you can get time paid off
İş Kültürü
Many people overthink their work but it's fairly common sense based. I enjoyed the company and its pay but it wasn't permanent and was hard to change schedule.
İş Kültürü
i love working here. but honestly i feel though they could have paid me more. management was annoying most of the time. i wish that they had better training methods.
good breaks