Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Delivery Driver için Amazon.com Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Delivery Driver1.995 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 1.995 yorum bulundu
66.002 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Amazon was a great place to work. They always made sure everyone stayed safe while also making sure people were happy. Managers were usually very quick to help with any problems you had. They were stern but understanding.
İş Kültürü
Delivering for Amazon isn't a bad gig. You're not micromanaged in real life. On the other hand, the emails are often contradictory, or don't seem to apply to my location, or the warehouse staff has no idea that the mothership has issued a new rule.

Pay is fair, if you don't mind the wear and tear on your vehicle. This location has a HUGE delivery radius though. You could easily end up on a dirt road nearly an hour from the warehouse, with no cell signal.
Flexible, independent work
Eksi Yönleri
Long drives, bad country roads, aggressive unfenced farm dogs, locked gates
İş Kültürü
Amazon DCK1 is a very positive and beneficial place of work, very productive at a slow and fast pace considering the time of the day. I highly rate my workplace, great management, and easy going employees, gets the job done and always spread positivity to our delivery drivers.
Breaks, schedules, management
Busy, physical
İş Kültürü
Great place to work the team is Amazing an very helpful company give everyone one opportunity to grow with the company treats every work with respect I recommend my friends to work for the company lots of opportunities.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Is easy and flexible, you work whenever you want and choose your day and time. Driver support is very nice and super helpful, the job is practically contactles w6hi is very much appreciated during this time. Payment is fast and weekly.
Flexibility
No much jobs in Naples
İş Kültürü
If you’re desperately looking for a job and need the money that bad then you should apply ,but if you’re not desperate like that I don’t recommend working there unless you truly would like too.
İş Kültürü
Amazon has a great work environment and work/life balance. The pay is definitely not even close to what it should be for tithe work that’s being done. Amazon should be doing much better on the pay scale.
İş Kültürü
It’s a ok job just to get a easy pay check. You really don’t have any relax time due to big routes and if you get a light route, they make you go help others finish their route. They also suspend you if you don’t want to help due to being tired.
Working alone
Not good pay, OVER WORKED
İş Kültürü
Its amazon they’re always busy but if you’re into meeting new people and good scenery and managing your own time its the job for you. Dont expect vacation or extra off days though
1,0
İş Kültürü
Amazon outsources it's drivers for those of you who don't know. You work under an independent contractor, the pay is ok and the benefits are actually pretty good. But the days are very long and physically demanding. Management is laid-back however very unorganized.
No coworkers all day
Eksi Yönleri
Huge routes/number of packages to deliver. Long shifts. Hot weather.
İş Kültürü
You are underpaid for the amount of work you do. You don’t have a lot of support from people here and they always give you impossible tasks that you can never finish.
Work-life balance
pretty flexible working for yourself and home life is good

Pay & benefits

It’s self employed it’s paid per job

Job security and advancement

Self employed

Good

It’s good

Overall

Good work life balance. Hard at the end of the year when you pay out so many taxes instead of getting anything back. Overall it was a good job because of the flexibility.
İş Kültürü
Going to pick up your packages loading then you are on you way to deliver.. One of the easiest jobs I have ever had. You don’t have to deal with people all day, just if you have to go into a business
Amazon Flex
Need to pay about $20 more each rout. Not worth the gas or the wear on your car. It's repetitive work. Easy enough. Some neighborhoods rough
Work at own pace
Wear on car + gas = not enough $
İş Kültürü
Good benefits if you make blue badge, no help from management usually, long shifts and can be a stressful environment , to many bosses vs employee ratio.
İş Kültürü
It was good. Working in and out. Cool. Job nice. Couldnt be more grateful. Take adavntage of opportunities. You will see. Just do it. Money team. Stop drop and roll.
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Amazon.com is pretty good, the schedule is very flexible and most workers are working 4 days 10 hour shift, so it's very convenient.

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Amazon.com are definitely not worth the job. The pay is well below average compared to most delivery companies.

Job security and advancement

In terms of job security at Amazon.com, I think this is a temporary job for must people.

In general, managers at Amazon are rarely around.
İş Kültürü
I like my manager and team that I am on. Pay should be way more than what it is. It also should not take me working 6 days a week to have 35 or so hours. The shift is supposed to be 10 hours for 4 days. I've yet to work a 10 hour day.
Good management
Pay. Career advancement.
İş Kültürü
As a Delivery driver! I never was given the same round twice. Every day started a new round. Sometimes it was 12+ hours a day on a few occasions I'd be on my way to work when they phoned me an said I was not required that day. I was hiring a van, and that came out off my pocket
Dont do it
İş Kültürü
Nice place to work, nice people, you will definitely enjoy your time over there, the hours are not too hard and you have enough flexibility for your family
1,0
İş Kültürü
Honestly I liked the job, however the type of environment there is ridiculous. Its very selective there are heavy amounts of favoritism. Its like being back at high-school again.
I was there for a year, and I faced so many issue. I would find urine bottles in my truck, trash, and half eaten food. I fell and broke my leg, which my managers response was " ok you need to come in Anyway". I had my pay cut and my hours were eaither way more extreme or under cut.

We were encouraged not to eat lunch, take bathroom breaks, or any kind of break really.

Theres so much to report on but not enough space for me to share.
Eksi Yönleri
Favoritism, no breaks, no pto, no raise or room for growth