Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Fulfillment Associate için Amazon.com Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Fulfillment Associate7.075 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 7.075 yorum bulundu
65.866 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Job is basic and monotomous but the pay is okay for what youre actually doing. People pick favorites and favorism is high at warehouses. But overall its a decent job with pretty good benefits
İş Kültürü
It was a a good job the only reason I left was because it was hard labor and the pay at that time. I really wish I would have stay because after I left they went up in pay. You can actually make a career at amazon. The managers are pleasant and great. They made you feel appreciated and every morning we would do stretch.
Artı Yönleri
Benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Short break, and the pay at that time, work holidays sometimes
İş Kültürü
Good place for a part time job. If you are a student or are between job but want to make some money, Amazon fulfillment center is a good place to go for.
Good pay
Eksi Yönleri
Repetitive task, have to stand long hours, not good benefits if you work part time
1,0
İş Kültürü
Overall the job is not terrible but it is very boring. Boxed in to a small location and very limited freedom. Not allowed to use headphones or anything to help get through the shift. It is not a bad job but I know it is not for me.
pay
no freedom
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
10 hour shifts , very boring work , a lot of favoritism if the managers don’t like you then they will find reasons to write you up and tell you that it wasn’t just you they are writing up then will go and let people get away with things . You stand your whole shift minus the breaks and lunch period . The only good thing is that I made some good friends while being there.
İş Kültürü
It was fun when I first started. After a while it gets old. I was lucky and worked donut shift. Probably the reason why I was able to work there for so long.
Artı Yönleri
You meet fun people, you get company tshirts
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, long walk to break room
İş Kültürü
Great place to work. Supervisors are very friendly and helpful. Great pay and benefits. Work is a little tiring, but worth it. Able to move up in company in a few months.
Excellent supervisors
İş Kültürü
Work enjoyment depend on what facility you work at and the management. Machines always broken but the managers cannot get them fixed. Miscommunication between managers and supervisors
Benefits and pay
Disorganized and broken machinery
İş Kültürü
Its a decent job for someone in college or just starting out. Basic fulfillment center job (picking, packing, loading). Decent pay for the work ($15/hr.) and good benefits to go along with a 4 day work week. Only real downside is you're on your feet for 10 hours a day so people who are not use to it usually don't last long.
Benefits and 3 days off per week
Eksi Yönleri
Takes some adjusting to if not use to the environment
İş Kültürü
It was hard woek working here but it was nice. The pay was good and the benifits were really nice. Management sucked tho I got hurt and the manager got mad but it was watever.
Artı Yönleri
They had a switch. Hours were good cafeteria was big
2,0
İş Kültürü
You turn into a number, not a employee. There is no compassion or appreciation from the managers, while all they do is walk around on computers all day they expect you to do things they couldn’t do and won’t do.
Benefits, pay
Expectations, hours, schedule
İş Kültürü
I have fun working at Amazon only because I look at it as a place to get active since the work is so physically draining. Tbh. Management is terrible & too much favoritism. I feel that the pay could be a little better since the job is so physically demanding. But overall it’s a good job that pays the bills and pays decently.
Benefits, Decent Pay
Eksi Yönleri
Poor management, favoritism, hard/good employees overlooked
İş Kültürü
Definitely a job that pays decently for no skilled work. There are other warehouse jobs tho. Once they figure out you’re good at one thing, that’s it you’re stuck on it forever. There’s no chance to move up which is quite sad. It’s all politics here. Managers play favorites.
Artı Yönleri
Pay, free shirts, wonderful insurance
Eksi Yönleri
The strain on your body, inflexible schedule
İş Kültürü
Fun and busy, especially during the holiday season. You have to get used to standing in one place for a long period of time depending on your job post. 10 Hour daysare long but its worth a 3 day weekend. Holidays is 12 hour days. Friendly people. Do have to keep quotas up daily.
Artı Yönleri
Nice people, busy so the day flies by, decent pay and benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Break rooms and bathrooms are far from where you work sometimes. Quotas can be challenging.
İş Kültürü
the job overall is decent, as you are able to work freely by yourself. however, amazon is more than willing to remind you that you are only a number in the scheme of things. With the turnover rate over 70% at my warehouse, that was made very clear. Employees were very nice & would help when they could. However, I was taken advantage of due to my size... they would place me in the largest and heaviest areas alone in spots where I should have been accommodated with a partner. Sort of a pretty annoying thing so beware. I've made some lasting relationships with people there, though.
Artı Yönleri
Decent break schedules, friendly staff.
Eksi Yönleri
Overpriced food in vending, Not always willing to accommodate.
İş Kültürü
short days not enough hours don't waste your time. a typical day is boring. what I learned is all management is bad. management is not good. the workplace culture is bad. the hardest part about my job is writing this review.
İş Kültürü
Not a bad company. Everything is automated in the sense that you show up, do your job, and go home. Most days you never need to speak to anyone. Just don’t get hurt on the job, because they boot you out the door.
Left alone
Eksi Yönleri
No one really cares about you as an employee
İş Kültürü
I think working at Amazon could provide people with many opportunities. They give great benefits and opportunities to grow. I believe it's about making the best of the situation the only hard part is just moving boxes/etc all day and it gets boring and you feel like you are worthless,
İş Kültürü
In general, managers at Amazon.com suck!

Collaboration with my colleagues at Amazon.com is not allowed.

Overall

My experience working at Amazon.com was disapointing, to say the least.
İş Kültürü
Good if you don't have any skills. Everyone is friendly and there's no pressure to meet rates. Guaranteed job during the pandemic is why I stayed for so long
Artı Yönleri
Benefits
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
İş Kültürü
Amazon pays now every week, and my paycheck look delicious!! You can grow within Amazon career sometimes the work is brutal there is so Amazon offers
Artı Yönleri
Great place to advance in better Career
Very Brutal work!!!!