Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Fulfillment Associate için Amazon.com Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Fulfillment Associate7.085 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 7.085 yorum bulundu
66.002 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Job is basic and monotomous but the pay is okay for what youre actually doing. People pick favorites and favorism is high at warehouses. But overall its a decent job with pretty good benefits
Pay & benefits
My pay and benefits at Amazon.com are great the more you work the more vacation time you have. To call out just go online and its fast and simple.
2,0
İş Kültürü
The place was very fun to work at. Some great people and an equally ration of bad ones, the pay was great, but it’s a revolving door. You had some good managers but the bad outweighs the good.
Pay
Revolving door
İş Kültürü
The job assignments at amazon are easy to do/follow, though they will leave you sore and exhausted for days at a time. The breaks are shorter than what they tell you, you don’t accumulate personal/sick/vacation “days” you accumulate hours and minutes.
Good pay& hours
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, minimal days off
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
No experience necessary, will hire anybody, easy job, great pay, great benefits, time off. I’ve watched a lot of people that I started with, grow with the company.
Artı Yönleri
Great pay, time off, benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Some managers hold people back from growing with the company, because they have a personal dislike
İş Kültürü
Bad hours and HR was terrible anytime i needed to fix my amazon they were bad at fixing it and Picking is probably the worst thing you can work as its so lonely and only favorites get echos or stuff to hear music and atleast entertain themself
Short breaks Constants standing
Work-life balance
They do not care about you or your well being. Someone passed out towards end of shift, and hit the ground having a seizure. The “manager” was more worried about the numbers for the last maybe fifteen minutes of the shift. They have water coolers all over, and they are always empty. They harp on you for staying hydrated when they can’t even keep the water dispensers full. For a multi billion dollar company you would think they would have somewhat better working conditions.

Overall

The company is not good to work for. For the size and amount of money Amazon makes, you would think the working conditions would be better. They’re Covid sanitation protocol was some random employee walking around with a cart wiping stuff with the same dirty rag for 10 hours.
İş Kültürü
Management try to keep the "principals" of the company but not all worker keep the same mentally. Also not following all guinelines of covid prevention to help all the team, specifically now that cases on NJ are rising up in, my opinion.
Rewards, pay time of
Covid 19 guinelines make it hard to get the job done
İş Kültürü
Best also worst. Laid-back mgmt & great freedom re: schedule can feel like no support re: HR ?s/concerns. Electronic no substitute for actual human.
Artı Yönleri
Great pay, Flexible schedule, laid-back mgmt style, teamwork attitude of co-workers, enormous freedom to choose when/where I work, especially vigilant about COVID safety
Eksi Yönleri
Shortage of equipment necessary for job tasks, mgmt unprepared for glitches or equipment failure (domino effect for my team's job performance), for example, when a belt fails in another part of work area, negative effect for shipping docks when we cannot pack/sort packages and overwhelmed w/ packages, when equipment finally repaired)
İş Kültürü
Enjoy the 12 hour slave shifts.

New hires every week and they dont know what they are doing so it slows down production.

Environment is toxic and unsafe.

If you are looking for a steady warehouse job with growth. Keep looking this ain't it
İş Kültürü
It was a a good job the only reason I left was because it was hard labor and the pay at that time. I really wish I would have stay because after I left they went up in pay. You can actually make a career at amazon. The managers are pleasant and great. They made you feel appreciated and every morning we would do stretch.
Artı Yönleri
Benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Short break, and the pay at that time, work holidays sometimes
İş Kültürü
Good place for a part time job. If you are a student or are between job but want to make some money, Amazon fulfillment center is a good place to go for.
Good pay
Eksi Yönleri
Repetitive task, have to stand long hours, not good benefits if you work part time
İş Kültürü
Overall the job is not terrible but it is very boring. Boxed in to a small location and very limited freedom. Not allowed to use headphones or anything to help get through the shift. It is not a bad job but I know it is not for me.
pay
no freedom
İş Kültürü
10 hour shifts , very boring work , a lot of favoritism if the managers don’t like you then they will find reasons to write you up and tell you that it wasn’t just you they are writing up then will go and let people get away with things . You stand your whole shift minus the breaks and lunch period . The only good thing is that I made some good friends while being there.
İş Kültürü
It was fun when I first started. After a while it gets old. I was lucky and worked donut shift. Probably the reason why I was able to work there for so long.
Artı Yönleri
You meet fun people, you get company tshirts
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, long walk to break room
İş Kültürü
Great place to work. Supervisors are very friendly and helpful. Great pay and benefits. Work is a little tiring, but worth it. Able to move up in company in a few months.
Excellent supervisors
İş Kültürü
Work enjoyment depend on what facility you work at and the management. Machines always broken but the managers cannot get them fixed. Miscommunication between managers and supervisors
Benefits and pay
Disorganized and broken machinery
İş Kültürü
Its a decent job for someone in college or just starting out. Basic fulfillment center job (picking, packing, loading). Decent pay for the work ($15/hr.) and good benefits to go along with a 4 day work week. Only real downside is you're on your feet for 10 hours a day so people who are not use to it usually don't last long.
Benefits and 3 days off per week
Eksi Yönleri
Takes some adjusting to if not use to the environment
İş Kültürü
It was hard woek working here but it was nice. The pay was good and the benifits were really nice. Management sucked tho I got hurt and the manager got mad but it was watever.
Artı Yönleri
They had a switch. Hours were good cafeteria was big
2,0
İş Kültürü
You turn into a number, not a employee. There is no compassion or appreciation from the managers, while all they do is walk around on computers all day they expect you to do things they couldn’t do and won’t do.
Benefits, pay
Expectations, hours, schedule
İş Kültürü
I have fun working at Amazon only because I look at it as a place to get active since the work is so physically draining. Tbh. Management is terrible & too much favoritism. I feel that the pay could be a little better since the job is so physically demanding. But overall it’s a good job that pays the bills and pays decently.
Benefits, Decent Pay
Eksi Yönleri
Poor management, favoritism, hard/good employees overlooked