Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Order Picker için Amazon.com Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Order Picker3.576 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 3.576 yorum bulundu
65.866 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
If your looking for a summer job, Amazon is a good place to work. I worked as a part time picker during the summer and it was nice. I worked early in the day so i has the whole rest of my day after work.
Pay & benefits
My pay and benefits at Amazon.com are very good but that is about it plan on your body hurting and it doesn't get better. The communication is even worse don't work here unless you don't have another choice.
İş Kültürü
It's okay for the first few weeks. Time drags. You only get two 30 minute breaks in a 10 hour work day. You work by yourself in a small area, no one ever comes to check on you, there is no one to talk to, it's very isolating which leads to your misery.
4 days a week.
Everything else.
İş Kültürü
Was never introduced to my manager was on my own from day 1, very impersonal working environment. Sink or swim type of mentality going into it or you will fail.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Do not expect to be able to move up the ladder. You will do the same thing over and over all day, every day you are scheduled. This job was so boring that talking to just about anyone nearby becomes appealing.
İş Kültürü
I worked in a fulfillment center. I was normally always in the top 3 for most items picked when I was a picker (somewhere around 850 items per hour). It feels like they just want more and more and I can't imagine working at this same position for longer than I did (a few months).
Everyone was very nice
Breaks too short, monotony
İş Kültürü
I was a picker for 2 months. The job itself was easy, but meeting the rate was almost impossible sometimes. Sometimes I couldn’t meet the rate because someone else didn’t do their job right. My manager wasn’t the friendliest guy and none of them seemed friendly either. Would not recommend working here during COVID. The hand sanitizer they provide is basically just water, and nobody (not even managers) follow the social distancing or other precautions. Four cases of COVID in a week is why I left.
extra pay with COVID/graveyard
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, strict point system with lateness or days off
5,0
İş Kültürü
Loved working with managers and colleagues . Its like a home . Proper safety measures taken by amazon. Good bonding with managers . They respect our thoughts and ideas
İş Kültürü
As an agency worker, not directly employed by Amazon you are called at all hours of the day and night to be required to work or not , cancelling shifts as late as a few hours before due to start or calling in the middle of the night to ask you to to do a shift you were previously told you were not required for. They have no respect for your personal life you are there to be used as required.
If you have any issue to discuss nobody wants to know you are there to be used at thier disposal.
Good covid policy
Inhumane culture
İş Kültürü
Yeah they are hiring and they hire anyone litterally anyone but I really wouldn’t recommend it if you have other stuff to do in your life like school, family etc. but you will be on your feet all day or night with very minuscule breaks which is outrageous like I said you will work for every penny.
Good benefits and pay
Eksi Yönleri
The work environment, ghetto associates
İş Kültürü
There’s many jobs at amazon. It’s pretty easy for the most pay the hours are not long or hard. I’ve been working here for almost an year and it’s cool. Always opportunities to move up in the company
PTO, benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Part time benefits aren’t so good
İş Kültürü
It was actually pretty fun working there when I worked with my old room mates. At peak season you make alot of money but work ALOT of hours. A great way to get in shape.
Pay
The drive and the hours
İş Kültürü
For me, management and HR were very disorganized and sloppy. I had questions they couldn’t answer, and no one knew what they’re actual job was. They would send me in a loop trying to find answers.
Health benefits, extra hours
Bad management
İş Kültürü
It was a nice job I didn’t like the whole
System but the job paid well and it was a nice fast paced environment I like the people and new experiences and skills
İş Kültürü
They need to give positive feed back instead of always negative. Breaks should be longer. The walking distance from where your pick is to whereyou eat takes up 7 mins of a 15 min break
İş Kültürü
Amazon is a good place for those who respect the rules and want to spend a very busy day. requires physical and mental abilities to perform tasks. As in all companies, there are moments or situations of stress that can displease workers but, it is given opportunity to expose such problems and the search for solutions is usually verified.
İş Kültürü
The culture is very laissez-faire in most departments. Work is very repetitive and management want that bad. Amazon took “precautions” for COVID but not much else
5,0
İş Kültürü
Working at Amazon as a picker is hard on the body you will be walking for 10 to 12 hours straight and the breaks are short and they need to be longer..
Good overtime
İş Kültürü
Had a really hard time working at Amazon while being a single mom and having no family around to help. I worked for three peak seasons in a row to make extra cash and each one was worse than the first. There's no leniency at all...
Lots of overtime
Short breaks and lunches
İş Kültürü
I didn't stay at Amazon that long so I don't have too much to say. The job is easy but the work environment is unhealthy. Very hot 90° plus inside. Schedules aren't rely flexible but you do receive time off hours after you've worked for 21 days.
İş Kültürü
Working at Amazon is nothing short of tiring. Ten or twelve hour shifts, constantly lifting heavy boxes. Lots of room for advancement, decent benefits, decent pay,
Artı Yönleri
Benefits
Eksi Yönleri