Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Order Picker için Amazon.com Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 3.582 yorum bulundu
66.002 yoruma gözat
4,0
İş Kültürü
If your looking for a summer job, Amazon is a good place to work. I worked as a part time picker during the summer and it was nice. I worked early in the day so i has the whole rest of my day after work.
İş Kültürü
Expectations are way too high, being a picker is incredibly physically demanding. You could rip your nails off and nearly throw your back out trying to meet your quota (I have done both in the past 9 day) and they won't care. Especially if you still didn't meet it.
Cool Breakroom, Pay, Watercoolers with Filtered Water
Eksi Yönleri
Workload, Bad Communication, Long Hours, No Recognition, Physical Demand, Stress
İş Kültürü
Benefits on first day, working hard for good starting pay. It felt like school. Diverse environment. Political corporation uses influence to effect its workers. Face recognition upon entry each day. Security alarms going off constantly upon entering and leaving. Does voice recognition to cancel 401 automatic enrollment.Mandatory overtime.
Artı Yönleri
Benefits
Eksi Yönleri
treated like cattle
İş Kültürü
The goals don't seem realistic given all the other protocols they want you to follow. I'd rather get my order to customer a little later but accurate than on time with errors.
Snack machine
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Good starter job, and good for younger people. You’re only allowed to scan 10 wrong barcodes a week and that’s impossible when you’re pulling out hundreds of items a day.
İş Kültürü
They pay good so it’s worth it if you need the money or a second job. A lot of lifting, pulling, standing all day. The warehouse is huge so be prepared to walk to your station and arrive early.
İş Kültürü
The shifts are long and the job is tedious. Your are moving all the time. ( Not a bad thing ) you could go the whole day without speaking to a single human.
Free coffee
Pay & benefits
My pay and benefits at Amazon.com are very good but that is about it plan on your body hurting and it doesn't get better. The communication is even worse don't work here unless you don't have another choice.
İş Kültürü
It's okay for the first few weeks. Time drags. You only get two 30 minute breaks in a 10 hour work day. You work by yourself in a small area, no one ever comes to check on you, there is no one to talk to, it's very isolating which leads to your misery.
4 days a week.
Everything else.
İş Kültürü
Was never introduced to my manager was on my own from day 1, very impersonal working environment. Sink or swim type of mentality going into it or you will fail.
İş Kültürü
Do not expect to be able to move up the ladder. You will do the same thing over and over all day, every day you are scheduled. This job was so boring that talking to just about anyone nearby becomes appealing.
İş Kültürü
I worked in a fulfillment center. I was normally always in the top 3 for most items picked when I was a picker (somewhere around 850 items per hour). It feels like they just want more and more and I can't imagine working at this same position for longer than I did (a few months).
Everyone was very nice
Breaks too short, monotony
İş Kültürü
I was a picker for 2 months. The job itself was easy, but meeting the rate was almost impossible sometimes. Sometimes I couldn’t meet the rate because someone else didn’t do their job right. My manager wasn’t the friendliest guy and none of them seemed friendly either. Would not recommend working here during COVID. The hand sanitizer they provide is basically just water, and nobody (not even managers) follow the social distancing or other precautions. Four cases of COVID in a week is why I left.
extra pay with COVID/graveyard
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, strict point system with lateness or days off
İş Kültürü
Loved working with managers and colleagues . Its like a home . Proper safety measures taken by amazon. Good bonding with managers . They respect our thoughts and ideas
İş Kültürü
As an agency worker, not directly employed by Amazon you are called at all hours of the day and night to be required to work or not , cancelling shifts as late as a few hours before due to start or calling in the middle of the night to ask you to to do a shift you were previously told you were not required for. They have no respect for your personal life you are there to be used as required.
If you have any issue to discuss nobody wants to know you are there to be used at thier disposal.
Good covid policy
Inhumane culture
İş Kültürü
Yeah they are hiring and they hire anyone litterally anyone but I really wouldn’t recommend it if you have other stuff to do in your life like school, family etc. but you will be on your feet all day or night with very minuscule breaks which is outrageous like I said you will work for every penny.
Good benefits and pay
Eksi Yönleri
The work environment, ghetto associates
4,0
İş Kültürü
There’s many jobs at amazon. It’s pretty easy for the most pay the hours are not long or hard. I’ve been working here for almost an year and it’s cool. Always opportunities to move up in the company
PTO, benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Part time benefits aren’t so good
İş Kültürü
It was actually pretty fun working there when I worked with my old room mates. At peak season you make alot of money but work ALOT of hours. A great way to get in shape.
Pay
The drive and the hours
İş Kültürü
For me, management and HR were very disorganized and sloppy. I had questions they couldn’t answer, and no one knew what they’re actual job was. They would send me in a loop trying to find answers.
Health benefits, extra hours
Bad management
İş Kültürü
It was a nice job I didn’t like the whole
System but the job paid well and it was a nice fast paced environment I like the people and new experiences and skills
İş Kültürü
They need to give positive feed back instead of always negative. Breaks should be longer. The walking distance from where your pick is to whereyou eat takes up 7 mins of a 15 min break