Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Packer için Amazon.com Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Packer3.922 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 3.922 yorum bulundu
65.866 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Good job. Easy to do. Physical work. Repetitive. Long hours. Decent coworkers. Busy atmosphere. Working four days a week. Overtime. Good pay. Overall happy
İş Kültürü
It’s too demanding with not enough benefits or pay. We only have thirty minute breaks most of the times like what? I work 12 hours and we have mandatory overtime which is ridiculous.
Hour break
The whole job
İş Kültürü
Managers suck, but very easy job. sometimes the workload can be too much. Breaks are good. And you do have to meet a rate per hour but its not too hard to get to it. At least not in packing.
Parking
managers
İş Kültürü
Warehouse jobs aren't for everyone. If you can't do physical work for 10 hours, look somewhere else. It would be nice if there were 5 hour shifts at the fulfillment centers though.
Starting pay
Long, physical work
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Was a packer but made me a picker and it was hard keeping rate as a packer....set up. Supervisor was all about himself and would schedule in other areas instead of the area you were hired for therefore you couldn't make rate.
Physically burned out
İş Kültürü
The hours are too long for a day. And the work is repetitive as well. You start at 7:30am and work till 6 pm. You get 2 breaks one 30 minutes long and the other 35 minutes long.
İş Kültürü
It’s a quick stepping stone, that’s it. Overall I did like the job. Pretty Easy work, easier than most warehouse jobs. Wouldn’t mind going back part time.
İş Kültürü
It sucks the soul out of you. The hours are so long that all you can do is sleep and work. Also the HR department is a joke. I've been almost fired countless times because of their own mistakes.
İş Kültürü
You work your but off managers push you to increase your figures unfortunately you cant if there is no work, all you want is to fo your job but you cant bec5tgey fint care
İş Kültürü
Was hired as a pick packer. Spent two days training then they throw you in and sink or swim. There are help buttons when you get stuck but they expect you to be perfect in the first week. Let me go after 4 days saying I was "not a good fit for the company"
Friendly and fun staff
Eksi Yönleri
Expect too much from you in a short time
5,0
İş Kültürü
Amazon is handling the covid 19 very well. And also a great environment to work I feel we have great managers and the job will you a great chance to grow in the company
İş Kültürü
It’s fine temporarily but it’s so not worth building any hopes and dream on but it’s fine to help you with extra cash while you find real employment. Supervisors are just try to figure anything out so they have to have a degree but they have zero experience in how to manage time or work flow. They act like they care but they don’t really want to fix anything that is going to change what they feel comfortable doing.
5,0
İş Kültürü
a typical day come in and head right to your machines or the area you work.
management was ok some were the worst

workplace cultural was very messy and cray
İş Kültürü
Very physical work. Work here if you're physically fit or you'll be sorry. Takes forever to get to and from breaks. Not enough training in beginning
Good pay
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, Management not so great
İş Kültürü
You are just a warm body. They don't make their expectations clear and will fire you without warning. I never recieved a write up or was spoken to at all before the fired me.
İş Kültürü
For how easy it was to get hired on, the conditions were to be expected. But it was still a struggle to be there everyday. I came home with blisters on my feet and major back pain that only got worse.
İş Kültürü
Amazon is more concerned with profits and the bottom line than anything else. Repeated requests for maintenance were responded to in a very shoddy manner or not at all. The atmosphere at Amazon is not conducive to stress free work. I always felt pushed to do more than is humanly capable. Would not recommend working at Amazon at all.
great benefits
everything else
İş Kültürü
Honestly if you’re willing to put in the work and work long hours it’s really not that bad. The pay is great and far better than other warehouse jobs. Covid has definitely made things complicated by having to wear a mask for 10hours while moving quickly but other than that a job is a job. I was at FTW6 and would recommend.
Artı Yönleri
Nice break room. Good pay flexible hours
Eksi Yönleri
Long shifts, tough face masks
İş Kültürü
They treat you like a number , don’t care about you as an individual just productivity. Would not recommend if you have a Family . Attendance policy sucks they can care less what happens in your life they just get rid of you
Pay
Eksi Yönleri
Don’t care me about people
İş Kültürü
Working late hours in order to hurt your body more than its supposed to. Boss is fair but its not the job if you arent willing to sacrifice body pain.
Short breaks
İş Kültürü
Im 3 days in and im already hating it. I do t ha e the option to choose 8 hour shifts, its just 10 hours shifts. I get burnout after half the shift and its also soul sucking. So far work environment does fully seem very social. So its not easy to be friends with coworkers. Hardest part will be being able to go through the hours
Fast pace