Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Packer için Amazon.com Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Packer3.932 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 3.932 yorum bulundu
66.002 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Working at Amazon fulfillment is a pretty decent place to work. The pay is very good for the skill set needed. It’s a typical warehouse position where you just need to put your head down and work.
İş Kültürü
Started working here last month absolute joke they don’t know how to do there job right they haven’t payed me for shifts I done they don’t get back to you when you try to call/email the jobs basically slave work Don’t care about you just another number in there would not recommend working here you’ll just get shafted by them
İş Kültürü
Promotions are available not to those who qualify but ti those amazon has in mind prior to announcing available positions. Transfers are impossible, as Amazon priorities your role in the company over your needs. Despite implementing health guidelines, staff refuse to follow these rules and as a result, more and more people are getting sick. Management and staff constantly change due to various reasons. The only good thing I could say about working here is that my checks cleared.
Helathcare
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, no raises, no promotions, micro management
İş Kültürü
Long hours for physical work. Unrealistic goals set that are impossible to meet...even in a perfect world people can not do what they are demanding. I have worked at two different Amazons in the Pittsburgh area. One had the most awful HR Department. They never replied to your emails. And they were only on site for a short period of time after each shift. So you had to stand in a long line to speak with them. Your questions would not be answered, or answered incorrectly. The other Amazon is so huge it takes 5 minutes just to walk to the break room, bathrooms and time clocks. And the work is painfully physical for long hours repeatedly lifting heavy items. You are given shoddy equipment and not enough supplies to do an adequate job, yet they time you. Management can not handle stress when it gets busy. Training is inadequate. You are told different things by different people. Lots of covid cases abound.
Lots of job availability
Eksi Yönleri
Long hours, physical work, demanding
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Amazon.com is awesome great fit

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Amazon.com are grest

Job security and advancement

In terms of job security at Amazon.com, I think advancement
İş Kültürü
May be that I'm getting old. Lol There is a lot of walking/standing. No music allowed, which would help you not mentally get lost in your feelings. But you definitely get the hours if you want them.
İş Kültürü
This was my first ever job at a warehouse and it was the worst. No one cares about you here. Only person who i could talk to was a HR lady. The managers were horrible.
everything
İş Kültürü
the pay is good but the quality of life working long shifts in the warehouse makes it pretty hard to deal with. friendly management, they are super supportive and mega supervised
pay
short breaks
İş Kültürü
Watch coming in early clocking in and out they take points in absence. The benefits are great the day you start your benefits also start once you sign up for your medical, dental, and vision
Artı Yönleri
If your production is you get good gifts
Short lunch
İş Kültürü
It’s too demanding with not enough benefits or pay. We only have thirty minute breaks most of the times like what? I work 12 hours and we have mandatory overtime which is ridiculous.
Hour break
The whole job
İş Kültürü
Good job. Easy to do. Physical work. Repetitive. Long hours. Decent coworkers. Busy atmosphere. Working four days a week. Overtime. Good pay. Overall happy
İş Kültürü
Managers suck, but very easy job. sometimes the workload can be too much. Breaks are good. And you do have to meet a rate per hour but its not too hard to get to it. At least not in packing.
Parking
managers
İş Kültürü
Warehouse jobs aren't for everyone. If you can't do physical work for 10 hours, look somewhere else. It would be nice if there were 5 hour shifts at the fulfillment centers though.
Starting pay
Long, physical work
İş Kültürü
Was a packer but made me a picker and it was hard keeping rate as a packer....set up. Supervisor was all about himself and would schedule in other areas instead of the area you were hired for therefore you couldn't make rate.
Physically burned out
İş Kültürü
The hours are too long for a day. And the work is repetitive as well. You start at 7:30am and work till 6 pm. You get 2 breaks one 30 minutes long and the other 35 minutes long.
İş Kültürü
It’s a quick stepping stone, that’s it. Overall I did like the job. Pretty Easy work, easier than most warehouse jobs. Wouldn’t mind going back part time.
İş Kültürü
It sucks the soul out of you. The hours are so long that all you can do is sleep and work. Also the HR department is a joke. I've been almost fired countless times because of their own mistakes.
İş Kültürü
You work your but off managers push you to increase your figures unfortunately you cant if there is no work, all you want is to fo your job but you cant bec5tgey fint care
İş Kültürü
Was hired as a pick packer. Spent two days training then they throw you in and sink or swim. There are help buttons when you get stuck but they expect you to be perfect in the first week. Let me go after 4 days saying I was "not a good fit for the company"
Friendly and fun staff
Eksi Yönleri
Expect too much from you in a short time
5,0
İş Kültürü
Amazon is handling the covid 19 very well. And also a great environment to work I feel we have great managers and the job will you a great chance to grow in the company
2,0
İş Kültürü
It’s fine temporarily but it’s so not worth building any hopes and dream on but it’s fine to help you with extra cash while you find real employment. Supervisors are just try to figure anything out so they have to have a degree but they have zero experience in how to manage time or work flow. They act like they care but they don’t really want to fix anything that is going to change what they feel comfortable doing.