Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Sorter için Amazon.com Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Sorter577 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 577 yorum bulundu
66.002 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
i enjoyed my time working at amazon, fun place to work and very productive. They have plenty of parking and a bus route to-from your car. Great place.
İş Kültürü
Very Good company. I enjoyed every bit. No complaints. Very good management. I would work there again if I needed a job. They treated people fairly and no one complained.
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Amazon.com is decent 4 working days 3 days off, but little to no warning of mandatory overtime.

In general, managers at Amazon.com are non-existent
İş Kültürü
just doing it so i can see other reviews , and it’s an awesome place to work, awesome place awesome people, i enjoyed clocking in everyday, it was easy work
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
It was a great opportunity to learn about amazon production and its function. Promotion was seem to be given to hard working people and that really shows here.i was trained properly and was happy with my time here,
Free hot cocoa
İş Kültürü
Great pay and benefits.Extremely repetitive. Working 10 hour shift 5 days a week isn’t the best for a college student. Managers just leave you alone to work
İş Kültürü
Nice and diverse people to meet, but especially busy during holiday season. You need to be motivated otherwise it may not be the place for you. Management isn’t great.
İş Kültürü
In general, managers at Amazon.com are always there for your every need and they are generally motivated just about every day

Collaboration with my colleagues at Amazon.com is probably the best thing about my experience there it was room for improving
İş Kültürü
Easy , but line leads don’t do anything but walk around and yell. Some help. Work is easy but on your feet. Shifts staggered and great break room. Overall a good job.
İş Kültürü
Amazon takes Covid 19 serious. You wear mask and they clean up and sterilize everything. Employees are helpful when you have a question or need help.
İş Kültürü
At the Akron distribution center the training was poor. I learned how to properly complete tasks from coworkers. The work environment was unsafe. When taking on different shifts the hours and pay were often documented wrong.
Good second job
Eksi Yönleri
Often too much work for one person.
İş Kültürü
Long hours. Repetitive work can be hard on the body. Started as a sorter and currently work as a sorter but it can be a little difficult in this department. Part time job so not as bad.
İş Kültürü
Work load wasn't bad until you realize managers get to stand around and make the same pay as you. Then, when it increased due to holidays and the stats didn't increase so having to do more work in less amount of time. Managers assumed, not asked. Pet Peeve.
pay
lazy mgmt
İş Kültürü
Too demanding. No say-so in your job. Treat you as a machine. Mgmt is nice. People great to work with. We all share common complaints. Make you work past posted hours.
İş Kültürü
Typical day we would have a pow wow and stretched and announcements.Great warehouse environment we were always busy Because the amount of packages that we mailed out daily.We were a team and were treated like a family Especially during prime week. They had raffles and games, prizes to boost the moral of Prime. Until we were yelled at or had our breaks cut short because productivity. Or some goal that the Operation team tried to achieve before the night was over.
1,0
İş Kültürü
I had to leave as there is no social distancing it’s so bad. I complained loads of times but nothing was done. I got 2 warnings even though I rang up and emailed they said I didn’t. Agency is terrible on site they are rude and speak to you like s**t, cancel your shifts all the time and the work you do is so stressful, you doing a 2 man job.
Artı Yönleri
Free tea and coffee, but to hot and knackered to consider even having a hot drink.
Eksi Yönleri
Long hours, cancel shifts all the time.
İş Kültürü
I really loved working at amazon . It was easy and very fast paced most of the time. They offer voluntary time off and voluntary extra time. Even though it was part time you can pick up more hours and make 40 hours a week.
İş Kültürü
I cant say much since i havent worked there long (only 3 mths) , but during my time there it was alright.
I got hired right away as a seasonal, no interview, most likely due to the covid19. I applied & the next day i went in where they asked for documentation, waited about 2wks and then officially started. (I work nights)

The first month, especially the first two weeks will be really taxing on your body. (Especially feet), so be prepared for that. Ask a lot of questions during your first two days, because after that youre on your own. You get two 15 min breaks and a 30 minute lunch.

Manager was approachable and nice.

If youre an introvert, or just dont want to deal with customers, its good - you dont have to talk much, and stay mostly to yourself. But then again, you WORK work for your paycheck.
İş Kültürü
My shift was seasonal during Thanksgiving and Christmas. 3am to 6pm shift. Had to park almost 2 miles away from facility, then catch a tram/bus which ran every 15 minutes. You could not be late clocking in more than 3 times or you would have that going against you for being able to get on part time after seasonal position was over. There were also close to 300 people trying to clock in off of 3 time clocks. The pay was good and they guaranteed 18hrs a week pay.
I enjoyed working there and would like to work there again.
Artı Yönleri
Good pay, paid weekly, easy job
Eksi Yönleri
Had to park off site during seasonal position, clocking in without being late with 300 other people was hard sometimes
2,0
İş Kültürü
Love getting pushed to work harder and harder for nothing in return? Do you enjoy being taken advantage of as soon as you show you are a hard working employee? Then do I have a job for you!
Not much
plantation
İş Kültürü
I had an ok experience. long days of being overwork. set schedule. there was overtime available but it was not mandatory in my case. benefits was just ok for a single person.