Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Stower için Amazon.com Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Stower2.384 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 2.384 yorum bulundu
66.002 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
We work like slaves for little pay! Not worth it!! HR will never be on top of things and schedules are always messed up having me come here on my days off to fix them. Shouldn’t have to do that. These people are so frustrating!!
Flexibility
Eksi Yönleri
Short break, little pay, disorganized
İş Kültürü
I liked working here very productive day & high pay rate.You learn a lot also they have hours to if you need more hours you can just request it & most likely you can receive it
İş Kültürü
They advertise what they start their employees off with but do not advertise the physical work 12 hrs a day. The managers do not help nor engage in positive encouragement to get the job done overall. So lack of leadership and teamwork make this place very undesirable.
İş Kültürü
The hiring of their staff sucks. They have folks that working who don’t have good skill as far as how they talk to other folks. It’s really lots of kids that work for the company. The dress code is a joke. And lots of favoritism.
Artı Yönleri
Great benefits, great place, great opportunities
Eksi Yönleri
Bad dress code, too many young folks, staff very unprofessional
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
4,0
İş Kültürü
Stowing rates are impossible to meet, managers walk around with laptops monitoring your every move. If you don’t keep moving you can forget about getting your rates and god forbid if you take a few minutes at problem solving
Benefirs
İş Kültürü
Worked at DDV2 in Denver but it was just too physical of a job with my back issues. I went to work there thinking I would lose some weight and go back to sales which literally I made five times the pay I made there. Decent place to work my biggest advice is a little more humanization in the hiring and termination process.
Easy hiring process
Lack of humanization
İş Kültürü
The job is not hard but it is extremely boring and can be a lot. Doing the same thing for 11 hours a day sucks. The breaks were only 30 mins long and did not give you enough time to find a place to eat.
Artı Yönleri
you can leave when you want
short breaks
İş Kültürü
Fast-paced workplace, but rewarding in many ways. There are so many opportunities to gain more hours, move into other positions, and receive recognition for good work ethics.
Artı Yönleri
competitive pay, flexible hour options
Eksi Yönleri
wish breaks were more frequent and longer
İş Kültürü
I work the fullfilment center and a company for prime driving (6th city). The job its self isnt hard but the managers and hours are terrible and they dont care if you get sick hurt or anything. As long as they can get paid and make money your life means nothing. Everyone getting covid faster working here than going anywhere else and they clean stuff on a daily you have to use your own stuff
Pay
Everything else
4,0
İş Kültürü
Good first job for experience in warehouse. You'll learn how fast paced it can be working in a warehouse. Downside at the time was only seasonal part time.
İş Kültürü
I learn something every day. Tons of support and major focus on training and learning. It's just the beginning for Amazon join now, so you can be a part of the future!
İş Kültürü
I took the job because I was desperate, probably wouldn’t go back. It wasn’t bad. I just thought it was boring. I found it easy to meet the stowing rate they wanted you to meet.
İş Kültürü
I am still fairly new, but I love that I'm busy the whole time I'm there. A good attitude is a must!
You get paid more for working nights. Benefits are great and start on day 1.

If you don't like to work, this is not the place for you.
Free coffee, three breaks per 10 hour shift
Eksi Yönleri
Very labor intensive, but you get used to it, it just takes time.
İş Kültürü
Extremely repetitive and boring, especially inbound. My manager is only seen a few times a week. HR is not helpful, hard to reach through email and always tells me “there’s nothing I can do” when I go to the desk with issues. Long days normally, plus MET gets called a lot. It has been 11 hours a day 5 days a week lately. I’ve worked at many warehouses and this is the last one I would recommend.
Pay, pto, easy work
Repetitive, boring, strict
İş Kültürü
I really enjoyed working with amazon because it gave me a different perspective of what is really happening in that industry and how the employees are handling the influx of inventory.
İş Kültürü
Busy,fast paced place too work with very helpful staff and good quality training.
The shifts at Amazon fly in,been working here about a month now stowing ( packing the shelves) and picking and although you're on the go for the whole shift, its not hard work and the wages are quite good £11.26hr on night shift.

Overtime is available at great rates.
Artı Yönleri
Good value for money canteen £2.50 for a main meal, free tea and coffee and good facilities for all employees.
Eksi Yönleri
10hr shifts, but you only have too work 4 the rest are no pressure optional.
İş Kültürü
Employees are discouraged to hit a particular rate of stowing items/hour. I had 95% performance and my manager said you should be 144%like your other colleagues. As a picker you need to pick 400 items/hour. does that even make sense?
salary
everything
İş Kültürü
Overall I like the job but I think that it could be a little more lenient when it comes to the point system for attendance. And the lunch break could be a little longer.
Good benefits after 90 days
Short breaks
İş Kültürü
they only care about who is in their group if your not in it they will work you like a dog and tell you lies thinking your moving up but really they use and abuse you
İş Kültürü
It's hard to find a job in your field of study. However, it's a great work place to uncertified people. Met employees who have been at Amazon for years.
Artı Yönleri
Great pay and time flexibility
Eksi Yönleri
Physical work that can be stressful to some employees
İş Kültürü
Good job if you don't mind working hard but long hours decent pay I worked there 5 years then had enough when they changed management and started having to do more work for same pay
Good benefits