Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Tier 1 Agent için Amazon.com Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tier 1 Agent166 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 166 yorum bulundu
66.002 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
HR has been informed about the harassment, stalking behavior, marginalization, racism, sexism, favoritism, abuse of power, retaliation etc that workers face here while trying to simply accommodate customers during this pandemic in which we aren’t receiving hazard pay although Covid cases are being confirmed daily. Even with evidence somehow everyone still works here.
Artı Yönleri
Benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Everything else
İş Kültürü
Amazon is a nice place to work as long as you stay to yourself and get your job done. They focus on time off task a lot but as long as you do your job there really is no issue with the place. People always say they feel like slaves there but I worked my entire pregnancy and never felt overworked. Plus the time off you can take after having a baby is great.
Artı Yönleri
Benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Management, promotions
İş Kültürü
Fast paced, heavily tracked, some rude management. Remember, you’re a number to any company. Kind of wish I could trust management more, but that’ll never happen.
İş Kültürü
Amazon has very good benefits. The wages are reasonable. There is flexibility and encouragement to apply for various jobs in the company. There is an encouragement provided for one to succeed.
Artı Yönleri
Time off for family and sick needs
Eksi Yönleri
Breaks are a little short depending on the size of the facility
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
The company overall is excellent HR is improving in being available and responsive to employee. Learning department is improving but has a way to go to be excellent.
Training
İş Kültürü
Not a bad company to work for, however important details are not included upon hiring. It is a "throw you to the wolves" kind of job and learn as you go. Not much guidance at all until you make mistakes.
Great benefits
Hours are not normal
İş Kültürü
While working there, it was not difficult to learn the tasks that are given as long as you get the proper training. Management has its own issues, Like the saying goes " Too many chiefs not enough Indians ". They all want to implement their own ways of doing things but at the end, the workers are the ones who pay the price with the constant confusing changes. The HR dept avoid answering the questions workers may have by giving vague responses. Basically the lack of communication is the hardest thing.
Artı Yönleri
Raffle and free lunches during peak season
Lack of Communication
İş Kültürü
I worked at Amazon for almost 2 years, I was faithful, dedicated, hard working and a true Amazonian. I actually worked at 4 different Amazon warehouses, When I worked at BWI5 I absolutely loved the people and the family feeling. I learned everything from staging to waterspidering to problemsolving flats, the hardest part about working at Amazon was watching people not work, I ' am old school and I don' t believe in slacking. But in April 2020 someone made an accusation and without a thorough investigation and no evidence to back up the accusation I was behaviorally terminated. So for anyone working at Amazon especially DCA1 watch who you talk to, anyone can accuse you of a threat and your impeccable work history will not matter. If anyone sees this and can help my situation my login was "sapiaas", I would like my name cleared of any wrong doing.
İş Kültürü
Safety is an issue and trying to keep 6 ft away is hard when you have stations close to each other. You either work or you don't get paid. Their HR problems are usually dealt with over the phone.
Easy Work
Management, Safety, Job sustainability
İş Kültürü
Never a boring day, and plenty of oppertunities to move up and grow.
It is very physically demanding but is also a very easy job to get the hang of. Once you learn more skills your less likley to be doing the same thing everyday.
paid lunch
very physically demanding
İş Kültürü
I would only recommend this job if someone was in desperate need of money. It's the type of place where you do your 8+ hours and go home. Paycheck kind of job.
İş Kültürü
There is no accountability for people not doing there job. When you try to give advice to management it goes in one ear and out the other. Only thing that matters is productivity.
İş Kültürü
It’s not how well you do or how efficient you are it’s who you know there. I have been there over two years to find there is little to no support with propelling and encouraging the growth of employees.
İş Kültürü
The job isnt fun and you are constantly bothered by the beeping of the machine that you are working on. There isnt much room for growth in the facility, and the managers dont know what is going on because they have a batchelors and did not work to get the position.
1,0
İş Kültürü
they want you to rush doing your job and then will write you up for not making rate doing your job correctly they want it all to be sellable not matter what.. Mangers encourage rushing and not doing the job the way learning has set it up.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Managers play favorites, treat you like you're a robot not a person, and creep on any female in their sites. They do nothing to help you move up in the company. Moving up in the company is based off of politics. Terrible for your own sanity to work there, completely disgusting.
İş Kültürü
Amazon is a great place to work at, including with all the benefits and the school accommodations while it has to offer. But the work scheduling did interfere with my schooling and my life outside amazon, they didn't accept the fact that i needed time off when i have school business with student government.
İş Kültürü
It's very hard to advance in our building as they pick and choose who they feel bias towards rather than give those who are trying for a chance to move up in position. Lack of communication and being transparent is commonplace, but the peers you work with are the best if you place management aside.
İş Kültürü
I really reccomend this job to anyone. It is easy and if you take action you can learn all kinds of new positions. The managment is pretty good. My favorite thing about Amazon is they actually to care about their employees. Another cool thing about Amazon is all the different personalities you get to work with!
Artı Yönleri
Benefits, Schedule flexible, good growth opportunity for youngsters
Eksi Yönleri
Short Breaks (but a short shift)
İş Kültürü
Pays good but work is dull and management is hostile.Nice people on shifts they make you want to go to work. Management picks favorites instead of work ethic which is unfortunate.
İş Kültürü
In my experience, the culture is not at all what it's made out to be. The work load isn't unreasonable but due to the ease of manipulation of scan rates and lack of consequences, you often it becoming unreasonable. You have to constantly push to learn new things and will still be passed over those with less knowledge and who make less effort. It's a blatant popularity contest.