Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Warehouse Worker için Amazon.com Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Warehouse Worker11.827 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 11.827 yorum bulundu
65.866 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
I workd with a few friends at the DDC4 warehouse from 5 am to 10:45 am, the job was ridiculously easy and we often found ourselves running out of work to do hours before the end of our shift. Easily the hardest part of the job was waking up in the morning, once you get the hang of things it becomes like clockwork. No one bothers you or gets in your way, you have no manager or supervisor to report to, everything is automated.
Artı Yönleri
Easy going, day in and day out
Eksi Yönleri
You're just a worker bee, if that bothers you
İş Kültürü
Great place to work. Fast pace. Good pay. The people are great to work with. Can get hectic at times. Hard work is recognized and makes a difference in promotions.
İş Kültürü
Holiday and overtime pay is good. The quotas and pace can be overwhelm At most times. Mind numbing factory work that will drive you insane if you let it.
İş Kültürü
Very fast paced I couldn’t keep up with the rate. You have to pick at 8-10 seconds you apply for warehouse but you end up picking orders ,and I didn’t understand the attendance system you start with 6 points if you use more your fire and if you make it full time you go by hrs. You use them up or go over your fired what happened to me
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
The management at the Springfield, Va location was very friendly and helpful. The work is hard, but rewarding and there were plenty of benefits. It was pretty easy to learn and the environment wasn’t too stressful.
Artı Yönleri
Plenty of employee benefits, plenty of options for extra shifts
İş Kültürü
Work is just putting yourself on autopilot for x amount of hours doing the same thing over and over again. Management doesn't really care about you. Pay is good though.
The pay
Eksi Yönleri
Breaks are essentially at your station, Hard labor work, and ridiculous rate requirement
İş Kültürü
My original function at Amazon was to scan packages and place them in the bags. Apparently, I was too slow for that. Then, I moved to sorting. Worked out great until leadership starts moving pieces to put their friends near them. When I spoke up about this, I was immediately put back on the job I wasn’t able to keep up with so that I could possibly be terminated. Then, I switched shifts and that still didn’t stop ONE particular supervisor from CONSISTENTLY finding a reason to pick at me. Even if it meant picking at my shift members. That supervisor is STILL EMPLOYED with the company. I left for a better job opportunity.
İş Kültürü
Typical warehouse environment, but at the Lewisberry Pa site the overall management is in my opinion a joke. I wouldn't recommend this particular site to anyone.
Place to work.
Poor management.
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Amazon.com is fair since i can choose my own hours. I worked in the sortation warehouse and it was a lot of worth with a small 15min break.
İş Kültürü
This job should only be taken as a stop gap measure as you look elsewhere. They're looking for drones not people. You go to the bathroom they will come and ask you what you were doing at that time, its embarrassing
Eksi Yönleri
You name it its a problem
İş Kültürü
amazon is a great place to work you have great benifets and the job appreciate you the only thing i don like is if you have an emergency or you really cant call out like that until you are blue badge
İş Kültürü
Being a slave to Amazon is not enjoyable or worth the pay. All the work is extremely boring and repetitive. It is easy work and its really easy to get hited, they dont even interview you. but its just boring.
İş Kültürü
Recognition for hard work often goes unnoticed by leadership. Performance metrics arent made transparent so that associates can self improve or learn from errros made within their functions. Leadership delegates function coaching too individuals with less leadership experience often resulting in infective course correction for low performing associates.

Leadership advances and promotes associates purely based on first impressions. Creating an environment of favoritism and fustration among the hard working associates who get over looked. Turn over rate as a result is very high for level 1 & 2 associates.
Artı Yönleri
Flexible schedules and plenty of optional time off.
Eksi Yönleri
Favouritism and hard labor makes going the distance at lower levels very difficult.
İş Kültürü
Worked during covid and got paid a decent amount for my work. They were able to keep us an extra hour everyday and they did because how busy they were. You are just a number to them because how many people work for them.
Good Money
Work hard
İş Kültürü
Good place if you want to see how it is to work at a warehouse. For a first time job, this wouldn't be bad. The breaks are nice. You need to manage your time or you'll get pointed
İş Kültürü
It was an all right job for quick money but definitely didn’t want to kept working there for a long time. Breaks are very short for a 10 hr shift. You can lose your job easily if you don’t pay attention and watch your PTO
Pay
Breaks
1,0
İş Kültürü
Working through an agency, what I can say that is a modern slavery job. As during this hard period, they taking advantages on you. Also, as there are a lot of foreign people working, managers treat them inappropriate and discrimate workers. No support from superviser. You are not a personality at amazon, you are an individual, and they don't care about you.
Good pay
Modern slavery.
İş Kültürü
Love how flexible the hours are. I am able to work 2 jobs and come to work the hours I pick. It is a lot of standing but time goes by very fast. Parking stinks but that's the only negative
İş Kültürü
This was a great job for me because I was a student that needed cash in a short amount of time. It was long hours, but I started around 1 and done around 11, with a couple of hour breaks. Not good if you have child care because you never really know your exact end time to your shift. It could be one hour more either way.
Great pay.
Eksi Yönleri
Not good if you need a set end time to your shift.
İş Kültürü
Good place to work good benefits and pay you wanna get in shape amazon is the place to work because the job is very physical on the body. But overall the job is koo.
1,0
İş Kültürü
If you need a job to pay rent but then get out! The job is very repetitive and extremely labor-intensive. There’s definitely an in crowd at the facility. A lot lot of managers Have no background in management. They are just a previous warehouse workers and it shows
Artı Yönleri
Lost weight running because employees are overworked
Management is awful