Amazon.com
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Warehouse Worker için Amazon.com Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Warehouse Worker11.862 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 11.862 yorum bulundu
66.002 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
I workd with a few friends at the DDC4 warehouse from 5 am to 10:45 am, the job was ridiculously easy and we often found ourselves running out of work to do hours before the end of our shift. Easily the hardest part of the job was waking up in the morning, once you get the hang of things it becomes like clockwork. No one bothers you or gets in your way, you have no manager or supervisor to report to, everything is automated.
Artı Yönleri
Easy going, day in and day out
Eksi Yönleri
You're just a worker bee, if that bothers you
İş Kültürü
I didn’t mind the manual labor. That is part of the job description. It does. Become mundane but it’s not brain work. I liked being able to do my station and then go home.
Artı Yönleri
During the holidays you get food.
Eksi Yönleri
Their isnt room for advancement
İş Kültürü
The hours were very accommodating and the pay was great too and paid weekly. Management is helpful with pulling orders and communicating. Overall, great experience working there.
Hours, pay, staff
İş Kültürü
If you are lazy, work at IND4 Indianapolis IN in receiving or packing area. Managers really don’t care about your rate to be honest. Really good medical benefits starts day 1. Starting pay is $15 but they’ll keep adding more every 6 months. Workers at IND4 are spoiled I saw it. What I like working at amazon as well is they give you free 10hrs every 3 months, PTO and Vacation hours every week for you to use in case you cannot go to work or you go to work late or you have to leave early at work.
Artı Yönleri
Free gatorade drink and coffee. Good health insurance
Eksi Yönleri
They’ll cross train you and move you in different areas twice or thrice in a day
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I believe that as big of a company as Amazon is it should be paying their employees more.Its no fair that management are the only ones that get paid more and they don't do nothing but bark out orders and stand and lean on their laptops, pretending to do work while everyone bust their butts and only gets $15 no matter their position.Its not fair
Artı Yönleri
the tv screens to keep us updated
Eksi Yönleri
HR needs more help, people with more experience.Bri never has time to speak to anyone, but has time to walk around talking to management with no mask on.Yes Bri do not wear a mask
3,0
İş Kültürü
nice place to work but the building is very hot and the breaks were too short especially if you work on the 4th floor it takes about 10 minutes just to get to the break room/outside, be prepared for a lot of walking!
Pay and benefits
short breaks
İş Kültürü
Long hours and not enough pay, it’s okay if you like working hard and only receive a little $, long hours on feet good thing is no micro management but it’s meh
No micro management
Bad work to home life
3,0
İş Kültürü
If you’re desperate for a job and that pays well then Amazon it is. It’s great for temporary work. I personally don’t suggest for anyone else to work there if they have other offers but if it’s the only option then go for it. Pays well. It’s physically stressful but you have to pull through for that money. I feel as if everyone is overworked but that’s just me. Oh and every week there were at least 3-5 confirmed COVID cases within the warehouse. Be cautious! Stay safe!
Pays well.
Eksi Yönleri
Too many to count. Management, workload, environment, etc.
İş Kültürü
It can be a very fast paced and physically demanding job. There is a lot of running around and general movement involved so be prepared for that. Management almost always had a very positive attitude, although it can often be hard to find a superior for questions or support when on the job. It was also discouraging to often see other associates slacking or just not working as hard as everyone else. I often saw associates having full on conversations in the middle of everyone else and these associates would often go unnoticed or without any disciplinary actions taken against them by management.
Artı Yönleri
Good pay and benefits, friendly management, good work environment
Eksi Yönleri
Slacking associates, help availability, hours
İş Kültürü
•The staff in this facility, since they have been working here longer, they really only associate with people that been working there the same amount of time or more.

•Management don't really care what is going on as long as you are doing your job, other than that, they will only talk to you if you're not reaching goal during the shift.

•The breaks aren't long enough. I am a stower. They at times put on the very far side of the building, when it's break time, takes about 3 minutes to walk to the closest break room, but if its full, have to walk another 3 mins to another closest break room. Waste of 6 minutes of walking, only get 18 minute break then head back 6 minutes back to get in the station on time.
Paid time off whenever
Short breaks
İş Kültürü
i worked in the warehouse and had a very good time. the team was amazing and everyone helped eachother out whenever they have the free time. i would recommend working here to anyone
İş Kültürü
A LOT A LOT OF PHYSICAL LABOR. Pay is good but it’s up to you if you think it’s worth it, I personally don’t. You’ll end up loosing much more, my physical and mental state deteriorated. Very unhappy with this job
Artı Yönleri
Good pay, good benefits, good time options
Eksi Yönleri
A lot of physical labor, bad ventilation, for what ever reason managers feel the need to yell to get their point across
İş Kültürü
Work was hard and had to keep up with the required rate count. Seemed to be partial to young people or larger and muscular type people. Training was okay.
breaks
short breaks
1,0
Depressing job overall.

People in the warehouse typically don’t follow the 6ft protocol everyone is always touching one another or standing too close to somebody.
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Amazon.com was seemingly difficult. I was working full time and around the same time my classes for cosmetology started and I was forced to quit my job after working a week with 3 hours of sleep each night. I loved working at amazon, but according to management and per employee regulation, there was not way to switch me onto part time while being in school full time.

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Amazon.com are wonderful, we were paid 17/hr with excellent choice of benefits to choose from
Work-life balance
It’s a great company . You work hard and have fun . I love the benefits and you can get good payment if you work extra-time . Just focus on your goals and you could get good opportunities there . Unfortunately I quit the job because I had to drive a long way and my shift was not convenient at that time . They have multiples shifts. The point is that you can get the best for you .

Pay & benefits

They pay extra if you work overtime and weekends and you can get bonus and incentives

The management is not good , they are not organized.

Overall

Definitely it is a good option to work , just you have to considered that it is a physical job and hard work specially in high seasons . My experience was good just they need to improve the management and help people to achievement their goals . Many people hard work there and they don’t get promotions ( it’s my opinion )
İş Kültürü
The people you work with are toxic and lazy. They’re racist to anyone. Management has their favorites. The old people expect you to do their work while they sit all day. The pay is decent but overtime opportunities are not existent unless you want to try learning how to do something new. Overall you’re doing work for 3 people while people who have been there longer watch you work. It’s mind numbing labor and depending what kind of person you are, it can also be emotionally demanding. Having lazy, moody, and stuck up coworkers does not help as well.
Decent pay, lax management
Eksi Yönleri
Terrible culture, moody co workers
İş Kültürü
On your feet, fast pace work. Rotate different roles in the warehouse everyday of being unloader, stower or sorter. Some jobs easier than others and if you are buddy with the supervisors you can get those easier jobs often and if you aren't you may find yourself with the tougher task more often. overall not a bad experience.
Fair pay
Favoritism
İş Kültürü
I work 10 hour shifts 7am-5:30pm on weekends. pay is 18.50 an hour as a stower. stowing is very easy and therefore very tedious. you stand at your station on a rubber mat all day. managers are laid back and nice. They will go out of their way to help you. Its obvious amazon is trying to do something about the negative workplace rumors that circulate online. only complaint I have is that the "goals" they set for you are totally unachieveable at times. But as long as you put some effort nobody will give you a hard time about it.
Artı Yönleri
Advancement opportunities, laid back environment, extra shifts available.
Eksi Yönleri
on your feet all day, tedious work.
İş Kültürü
Good workout, friendly co-workers. Management is good and understands when things come up. If you are hired Sept through Dec, you are seasonal only. Lots of different locations to choose from. Its a good job for the younger generation.
Easy job
Eksi Yönleri
You have to reapply for a different position within the company
İş Kültürü
I never really had a problem with this job. People here are nice to be around with and management I’ve received is really great. The only problem I have is the mandatory overtime. Only because I go to school full time. But if you don’t mind making extra money then this is the place for you