Aptiv
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Brookhaven, MS konumunda Aptiv için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 14 yorum bulundu
2.699 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
It’s average place to work decent pay you can expect to work weekends coworkers are fun and friendly but there is drama at times other than that nothing bad to say nothing good either
Vacation
Work almost every weekend
İş Kültürü
Good job decent pay as you go up you’ll make money work easy and simple good people for the most part but if you look to be more than a grunt the rest of your life it won’t happen here all management is hired from outside the company
Good pay good people
No chance for advancement
İş Kültürü
Site employees are very friendly and coachable, work ethic is all over the place. Finance driven company, no matter what you do is all about what corporate dictates
Good product
Union and upper management
İş Kültürü
management is a joke. Mostly rude obnoxious people employed Current HR, is a bully not fair at all and is racist Quality is a joke and management fires anyone who tries to turn it around Department management will use poor quality parts just to make production causing loss of money. Management lies to upper management to cover their own butts.
money
poor management
İş Kültürü
my time with this organization was different. there was a lack of interaction with the management team. there was no support provided and there seemed to be a lot of secrecy, definite lack of communication and openness.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
The job had a lot of uncertainty that comes with it.We was laid off and was told by no one in management just our team leaders sent a text and not to come back until called. The pay is horrible and we still don’t know much about if we are returning or not just booted out with nothing to go on just hear say from other coworkers. It is a circus in that place I would love to see another company get it and run it like it should be ran
İş Kültürü
Was a great place to work up until the HR lady got hired in and turned everything upside down and into a mess. Loved my job in final assembly though. Fun place to work everyone was family.
İş Kültürü
A typical work that at Aptiv is pretty demanding. The production jobs are cool and the machines basically do the work. I was in for a special kind of treat when I moved to shipping. The shipping clerk job is very tedious and special attention is required to ensure accuracy.
İş Kültürü
I worked in maintenance and on the robots in the molding center. I learned a lot about how to use PLCs to operate machines. The management their was not the best.
İş Kültürü
I don't have any negative words towards this company or its employers. I have been employed her for 13+ years. The company is doing a lot of cut backs and down sizing. I have been affected by this. If it not had been for this, I probably wouldn't be on the search for another career.
İş Kültürü
well they asked too much of you with little pay. you work a lot of overtime. People there are nice some made me feel like I am part of the family. We do a lot of laughing and working also. The more we work the more they want it seems. We are so behind in work because every day its something always going wrong something is always going down breaking down
Artı Yönleri
you do have alot of days off it depends how long youve been there
Eksi Yönleri
alot of overtime and managers dont care
İş Kültürü
Safe , friendly productive place to work,has great people , lots of advantages and ways to advance. In the company as well as different. Jobs and chances to learn new things.
Artı Yönleri
Pay, healthcare, closeness of people like family
Eksi Yönleri
None just a good place to work
İş Kültürü
At the beginning of my work shift my supervisor had a short group meeting explaining the task and how urgent the demand was to have it fully completed be the end of the day. In the middle of the shift my supervisor had a family emergency and had to leave immediately. And without being directed by other superior I made and initiative to make sure that order was properly completed and ready for shipping the next day my supervisor explained how my work ethnic was astonishing and that made our department look good. That recognition of my effort was rewarding and I learned that we can all be leaders.
İş Kültürü
Delphi is a easy going plant. Its down falls are working 6 nights a week and never at home with your families. Nothing is really hard about anything in the plant.