Aptiv
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Kokomo, IN konumunda Aptiv için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 67 yorum bulundu
2.699 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Everyone knows their job well.Teams are collaborative.Gets to learn a lot.Sometimes frequent reorganizing of upper management affects the team functioning.
İş Kültürü
Life balance was the most difficult for me at this company. I was expected to be available 24 hours a day. My last assignment was a global manager position and I had to work hours during the day as well as during my night time. I became very sleep deprived. I also had to travel 6 out of 7 days a week for 4 years which was very tiring.
İş Kültürü
Too many changes happening at mid level management. Long work hours, including weekends. Doing this day in and day out for over a year now. Negatively affects one's family life.
İş Kültürü
Because Delco/Delphi/Aptiv had a 5" and 8" FAB for custom ICs, I had the opportunity to learn the entire semiconductor value stream from design to Customer Satisfaction.
İş Kültürü
Enjoyed the work and people at this company for nearly 32 years. Great work hours. Management was great to work with. outstanding training options.
Positive people
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
All my co-workers are super helpful and knowledgeable. Its a global company so its very diverse. I get to talk to people from different countries in different teams and I learn a lot everyday.
İş Kültürü
The company offers great salary and other benefits (profit sharing, health care, 401k matching,...). The negative side is constant cost reduction in engineering workforce to prop up stock price. This is probably common among public companies under Wall Street pressure. Enjoy the ride while you are working here. But be ready to jump ship if your department does not perform as expected
İş Kültürü
Helped land a 600 million booking. I Got laid off in spite of having direct contact with major customer, due to poor company performance in Europe, all layoffs were in USA
İş Kültürü
At Aptiv, you will work with great people, have very challenging assignments, and develop many new skills. You will never be bored at Aptiv, and you will grow as an engineer.
Good benefits
İş Kültürü
Typical cyclical automotive environment. Some years are good, some years are not so good, hiring, not hiring, etc etc. Interesting projects, good opportunities for the most part.
İş Kültürü
Loved my job at Aptiv the people were great to me and the managers were some of the best I have ever worked for. Would have loved to stay there but my contract ran out and due to layoffs in my area my contract was not renewed.
Working Environment and People were awesome
Don't hire their contractors
İş Kültürü
The co-workers I worked with were willing to train and help others succeed in their roles. Always trying to encourage each other to be positive and welcome to suggestions without criticism.
İş Kültürü
I worked for Delphi just after the divestiture from General Motors. This was an exciting but challenging time for the company. I left shortly after 9/11, when the automotive industry overall was struggling.
İş Kültürü
The workplace environment was a sort of classical cubical environment. The management and coworkers were very nice, but at times the interns were not high priority and so we were often left with nothing to do.
Nice management
Eksi Yönleri
Not a great place for development
İş Kültürü
This is a great place to learn the system. Well defined process, good collaboration, nice people to work. They wanted the people to do the best they could in their job functions, while still maintain the business model.
İş Kültürü
The company does pay well for interns, but personally I believe the GPA requirement is quite high. I would say that he GPA requirement should be around 2.8. This is reasonable for student that have to work jobs while pursuing their degree.
İş Kültürü
At Delphi a typical workday would consist of setting up a test system, or running tests.I enjoyed working with the engineering staff, and other technicians.The people there are very good to work with.
İş Kültürü
Working at Delphi for me is fun but sometimes can get monotonous respect to the job which I have. Work pace is pretty chilled out, as long as you do you work with honesty and dedication it is fun. Flexible working hours, Work from home options are some things to consider while working at Delphi. You definitely get credit for your work if your manager is a super cool guy like mine :). The only downside for me is the location. Located in Kokomo, IN is a very small town and definitely not something I would love looking long term since I come from a big city. Having said that, if you like small towns away from the hustle and bustle of city life you would definitely love staying here. The rents are also very affordable with respect to the salaries at Delphi.
Artı Yönleri
Relaxed, good pay, Benefits and flexible.
İş Kültürü
Being an intern at Delphi allowed me to experience the different types of software I could work in one day if I wanted to work in automotive. The employees were very understanding and helpful whenever I got stuck or needed some guidance. The work was never boring and always had something to do even if it was something small or debugging that my mentor didn't have time for.
İş Kültürü
Management constantly moves jobs overseas to save labor costs without any consideration for their employees. Employee morale is therefore very poor at Delphi, and main contributor for the high turnover rate in the last few years.
Good people
Management has no "clue"
İş Kültürü
Work to life balance is uneven. Worked a lot of long hours multiple days a week. Some weeks not even having a day off. The upper management team is ruthless and demeaning. KMS is the worst place I have ever worked.