Aptiv
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

La Crosse, WI konumunda Aptiv için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 5 yorum bulundu
2.699 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Aptiv has the tools to help individuals succeed in not only everyday life, but also in the work place. I fully believe that. My eventual goal is to start going back to school, and this company is pivotal in doing so.
Very patient and understanding
İş Kültürü
Very little training. You are expected to work/Coach individuals whose abilities are all over the spectrum. There is no training, no prepping for Job Coaches how to handle situations. It was "baptism by fire.* Very unfair to the Participants and the Coaches. Available work was very sporadic. I was guaranteed at least 15 hrs of work weekly. Many weeks I only worked 5 hrs. The pay was decent, the stress involved wasn't worth it.
Decent pay, flexible hrs
Eksi Yönleri
Inadequate training, No consistent hours, Work depended on available Participants which varied week to week.
İş Kültürü
It seems like a great place to work but it really is not. Management doesnt give a hoot about what's actually going on. As long as their image on the outside looks good. Training is a joke, the only training you get is if a co-worker has time to run things by you while trying to juggle other things. You are extremely underpaid to struggle and get a shoulder shrug when you ask for help. I have worked here for over a year and the only plus side is they let you leave if you must; but there are no consequences for the ones that call in constantly and leave the rest of you hanging to cover their stuff because there already wasnt enough staff. They take loopholes to save money but expect the staff to take the damage of it with no help or plausible adjustments to ease the job. During this covid-19 shutdown they have shown that they care more about their numbers than they do about the struggling staff and I along with many other staff will not be returning when they open again. Do not waste your time.
İş Kültürü
Aptiv is a wonderful place to work! They are non-profit so salary is a concern, but the work is very fulfilling. I have met many great people, and the culture at Aptiv is fantastic.
İş Kültürü
Working with the clients at Aptiv is incredible, some of the most appreciative people a person can ever meet are the incredible people that the staff at Aptiv are blessed with serving.
Artı Yönleri
Lots of laughter and smiles
Eksi Yönleri
Under staffed so staff are asked to work some crazy hours.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın