Aptiv
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Assembler için Aptiv Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 32 yorum bulundu
2.699 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
It’s average place to work decent pay you can expect to work weekends coworkers are fun and friendly but there is drama at times other than that nothing bad to say nothing good either
Vacation
Work almost every weekend
İş Kültürü
Good job decent pay as you go up you’ll make money work easy and simple good people for the most part but if you look to be more than a grunt the rest of your life it won’t happen here all management is hired from outside the company
Good pay good people
No chance for advancement
İş Kültürü
Aptiv was a great company don't know why I have answer these questions to continue my job search. The more time I spend doing this survey. I'm missing out on actually finding a job.
İş Kültürü
Was a great place to work up until the HR lady got hired in and turned everything upside down and into a mess. Loved my job in final assembly though. Fun place to work everyone was family.
İş Kültürü
assembled car parts together for a very fast automative industry. learned to build car parts for different type of cars for GM under very Great management. for great work place worked with Family very proud to work side by side with my mother and father
great benefits
Eksi Yönleri
very long work hours and days
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Delphi is a good work environment were an employee can advanced up into the company. They are patient with you and they treat all there employees with respect and they hold holiday lunches for the company workers and they not too fast paced.overrall this company is good and I recommend working for this company 100%
Holiday stipends
Short breaks
İş Kültürü
Things have changed a lot since I have left. Very different from what I hear. I really enjoyed my time there at Delphi.Met a lot of really nice people. Everyone was very helpful to the next. We were like a family.
İş Kültürü
Was a great job but plant closed.Was not eligible to relocate as I didn't have enough seniority.I would have.I was an assembler of Chevy Colorado brake calipers.My position as job setter allowed me to run safety checks on machines and perform minor repairs.Position was union so had to operate within job description.I didn't mind this.
Balanced work pace
Eksi Yönleri
Morale was low in plant due to pending closure.
İş Kültürü
Pretty sure it was the rotten union that negotiated me out of my good paying job at Delphi in Rochester, NY. They pretty much coerced me into taking the buyout and forced me to sign a contract where I could never come back to work. I've never been right ever since. Now I work for $11 dollars an hour in an industry where I will never get ahead.
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed working here but I became employed here when the auto industry was going down the tubes. I was skeptical so I decided to take the buy-out. I was one of the lowest in seniority and was probably going to get chopped anyway
İş Kültürü
A typical day included greeting our coworkers we were there to relieve for the day, pulling our shift with plenty of quality work, laughs, hugs, love, dedication and make sure we left there as healthy and whole as we entered. I learned to run different machines. Management was very good and also like family. It wasn't us against them. It was "WE"! There were no hard parts to working here. The hard part was watching them close up and move to Mexico and watching so many people suffer because of it. The fun part of the job was being able to perform great work and meet numbers, fixing our own machine problems within realm, having great coworking family, the Potluck meals, the special events, the suggestion winners, the plant tours for our families and the overtime opportunities.
Artı Yönleri
Pay, benefits, retirement and tuition reimbursement
Eksi Yönleri
We didn't receive transfer rights into another GM facility.
İş Kültürü
Assembly - building the injection of fuel for car. Testing - testing precision parts using a microscope and a computer. Support the production line - entering date into a computer and setting up programs.
İş Kültürü
Very Productive, Great environment, and fun place to work, staff was very friendly. Very positive place. I enjoyed making catalytic converters. i also enjoy running the assembly line.
İş Kültürü
At the beginning of my work shift my supervisor had a short group meeting explaining the task and how urgent the demand was to have it fully completed be the end of the day. In the middle of the shift my supervisor had a family emergency and had to leave immediately. And without being directed by other superior I made and initiative to make sure that order was properly completed and ready for shipping the next day my supervisor explained how my work ethnic was astonishing and that made our department look good. That recognition of my effort was rewarding and I learned that we can all be leaders.
İş Kültürü
wish they had not of sold out to a new company because it was a really cool place to work.I use to work at the battery plant years ago and then it closed so they opened up a new palce in nkc and it was cool very flexible very friendly and very understanding. I kind of miss the place a bit.
everything
closed
İş Kültürü
Delphi is a easy going plant. Its down falls are working 6 nights a week and never at home with your families. Nothing is really hard about anything in the plant.
İş Kültürü
Giving oppurtunity to new guys is appreciable Good training centre and management is easily approachable good medical facility to all
Good lunch
No Full time work
İş Kültürü
I would never consider working at Delphi again. The hours were long and the work was extremely physically and mentally stressful. Management threatened to fire workers whenever there was a problem with production.
Pretty good pay.
Eksi Yönleri
Long hours. Unfriendly environment. Unprofessional management.
İş Kültürü
when the machines would approve a bad part and we would have to re run them through and figure out the problem manually, it was frustrating some times it would hold up the whole entire line and we would have to stay later at work
Artı Yönleri
good pay, nice people, and insurance
the machines were old
İş Kültürü
I fell my skills set can be better utilized else where my capabitilies are more recognizedand there is the opportunity for growth.
İş Kültürü
the best place to work. great employees and supervisors. we were paid for the work we did. gave bonus & recognized employees for hard work,suggestions.Union was the best:fought for employees.
saleries