Aptiv
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Software Engineer için Aptiv Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 27 yorum bulundu
2.699 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Everyone knows their job well.Teams are collaborative.Gets to learn a lot.Sometimes frequent reorganizing of upper management affects the team functioning.
İş Kültürü
Kind of stressful environment since a lot of agreements would have gone to the customer to be met within a very short span of time. Feasibility needs to be taken into account before such agreements.
İş Kültürü
Its a friendly environment . I will recommend friends . Aptiv explore on new technology in infotainment.Training facility is very good. all new new training they provide where you have dependency ,.
İş Kültürü
Good salary Free Transport Good Environment Flexible Timing I did not like the work I was doing as it was software maintenancMy interest lies in development
İş Kültürü
Diverse industry and staff. Great experience and lots learned / still learning. Have maintained and extended sound theoretical approach by applying gained engineering knowledge from 7 years’ experience in the fuel injection equipment (FIE) development environment. Initially, working to the Euro6 emissions legislation required consistent acquisition and adaptation of knowledge to enable product meet legal requirements which meant learning how to apply engineering based approach to problem solving, gained from a range of outsourced / internal training and on the job training.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Great place to work. Good work life balance Very good job culture. Supportive and encouraging teams Provides good employee benefits Fun at work Good hikes every year.
İş Kültürü
Started my career with Delphi. Culture is good but to me, I found not all managers are good enough to handle engineers reporting them. Most of them are highly qualified and very good. Though I felt they did not make use of employee ability at the right level.
Free Lunches
No obvious problems
İş Kültürü
A good US based company. Good salary and other benefits. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to work on automotive domain.
İş Kültürü
Good company to work for. Good company for people looking for work life balance. joined as a fresher and learnt a lot of things here
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed the team i worked with. I didn`t get opportunity to work in development side, too stringent organisational structure. Too long hours of work.
İş Kültürü
overall it is good company,good work culture and no work pressure for beginners its superr company actually i dont want to leave the company due to some personal reasons i am leaving this. but one negative part of this company is poor management
İş Kültürü
A fast paced environment, where challenges change at a moments notice. linked to a full production facility there is a lot of cross over into production problem solving.
İş Kültürü
Delphi offered me my first job out of university, and offered an excellent graduate scheme. During the graduate scheme I was offered the chance to move to different departments and experience other parts of the business and I feel I have in this time learnt a lot, not just technically but from a business stand point also. The managers I have had during my time at delphi have all been excellent (fair, friendly and approachable), the same can be said for all my co-workers.
Artı Yönleri
Interesting and varied job roll
Eksi Yönleri
Long hours, not much prospect for advancing
İş Kültürü
1.good place to work 2.personal and professional development 3.awesome technical platform for freshers 4.perfect work-life balance 5.fun at work
İş Kültürü
To design components and products required to meet the needs of the customers.  Preparing 3D models, 2D drawings, BOM & Specifications for the product.  Product release & change management.  To update design change impact, if required.  To provide up-to date copies of all the technical documentation required for the business associated with the products released to production.  To ensure that the product complexity is minimized.  To ensure the product level VA/VE activities.  To carry out any special duties as required and assigned by design head.
İş Kültürü
It is nice place to work when you are a student. Nice pay and interesting work when you are in school. I wouldn't recommend working there full time.
İş Kültürü
Nice place to work. Gives chance to enhance your skills. they keep reorganising their management, gives little headache.
good worklife balance
They pay less
İş Kültürü
Although individuAL salaries are good , management tend to do pathetic cost cutting like cubicle , restroom cleanliness , making us request security for a A4 paper , pathetic canteen etc
İş Kültürü
A very good company to work for. There are very warm people in the company who are willing to help in case of technical difficulties.
İş Kültürü
my co-workers are incredible because they give good support to my curiosity to learn the things.
İş Kültürü
Very enjoyed learning experience for embedded software develop. Gain a lot of embedded development experience and software life cycle . Delphi is very professional place making me grow quickly as a software leader engineer.