Aptiv
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Trainer için Aptiv Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 4 yorum bulundu
2.699 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
I loved my time at Aptiv as an employment trainer. My manager was always supportive, respectful and went out of the way to praise when positive feedback was received about employees. I found great job satisfaction helping participants succeed in their goals. Aptiv goes above and beyond to advocate and provide individuals with disabilities with a inclusive environment. Unfortunately pay is low, mainly due to a lack of funding in general for individuals with disablities support services at the State and Federal. Sadly, the low pay prevented me from being able to meet the basic needs of my family and was the only reason for finding other employment.
Artı Yönleri
Teamwork, Job satisfaction, Trainings, Culture, Servant Leadership, Opportunities for Advancement
Low pay
İş Kültürü
Very little training. You are expected to work/Coach individuals whose abilities are all over the spectrum. There is no training, no prepping for Job Coaches how to handle situations. It was "baptism by fire.* Very unfair to the Participants and the Coaches. Available work was very sporadic. I was guaranteed at least 15 hrs of work weekly. Many weeks I only worked 5 hrs. The pay was decent, the stress involved wasn't worth it.
Decent pay, flexible hrs
Eksi Yönleri
Inadequate training, No consistent hours, Work depended on available Participants which varied week to week.
İş Kültürü
Aptiv has the tools to help individuals succeed in not only everyday life, but also in the work place. I fully believe that. My eventual goal is to start going back to school, and this company is pivotal in doing so.
Very patient and understanding
İş Kültürü
they closed the plant nothing else to say learned how to drive a fork truck repair machinery the work place culture was like a family there wan nothing hard about the job and the money was great sad they closed the place
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Aptiv için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz: