Atalian Global Services için Çalışan Yorumları

Tüm 201 yorum gösteriliyor
Sırala: Yardımseverlik | Değerlendirme | Tarih
İş Kültürü
I have good experience with customer service and hospitality
General cleaner and Floor Tech (Eski Çalışan) –  Nestle Anderson Indiana26 Ocak 2020
Every day was different there was always so many things to do some days I would do the outside and inside Run which would consist of going through the whole entire Factory and cleaning all the restrooms and taking care of the trash other days I would clean the floors my favorite was the side by side which is a side-by-side floor scrubber / buffer I often ran a T5 as well
Good company
Cleaner (Eski Çalışan) –  Ballston Spa, NY22 Ocak 2020
Nice supervisors, stable work. They are relaxed and flexible with hours and pay fairly. I cleaned buildings at night and was very relaxed at my job. It was stable.
Instructive and fun
Methods Engineer (Güncel Çalışan) –  Paris21 Ocak 2020
You do a lot of thing at Atalian, it's a company that's looking forward and continually improving itself. I'm spending good days there and willing to stay after being graduate.
İş Kültürü
Une journée typique de travail
Technicien de surface Atalian (Eski Çalışan) –  Steenokkerzeel20 Ocak 2020
Lorsque tu arrive le matin, on te dis les tâches que tu devras accomplir ainsi que les endroits que tu devras faire.
İş Kültürü
Dont do it! RUN while you are ahead!
Janitor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Tallapoosa, GA14 Ocak 2020
Supervisor is a lazy liar and she throws her work on you, without extra pay. Can’t go to any of HR for any issues because it turns to complete gossip with everyone. Employees and supervisors are on drugs. Poor leadership. No communication. Falsifying complaints. Prepare to be blamed for everything and thanked for nothing! Too many Chief's not enough Indians.. your expected to do more than needed. Way too much he said she said and passing the buck for $10 per hour. Supervisor talks about employees to other employees and releases very personal information about employees. They also show favoritism. Third shift creates problems for other shifts and nothing is done about it.If you complain they will threaten to replace you. Save you time just don't work here
I like my job
Janitor/Custodian (Güncel Çalışan) –  Endicott, NY12 Ocak 2020
I really appreciate my job and the customers are awesome...I am so Blessed to have met the people that I interact with working for Atalian Global Services...
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1HayırŞikayet et
Run
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Güncel Çalışan) –  Hebron, KY12 Ocak 2020
There are no benefits and no raises! Lies told everyday I would definitely stay away from this company upper management does not care you checks are always wrong I mean always this place sucks
İş Kültürü
Everyone in management is a crook
Building Supervisor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Huber Heights, OH11 Ocak 2020
This place can't keep accounts. There is no HR and if you get a hold of someone from office, they could absolutely care less. They look for every possible way to short your check. DO NOT APPLY AT HUBER HEIGHTS LOCATION. YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME.
Environnement de travail agréable
agent de service (Eski Çalışan) –  Bayonne (64)10 Ocak 2020
pas de soucis me concernant, bonne intégration avec l'équipe en place.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayır 1Şikayet et
Sangat baik
Teknician (Eski Çalışan) –  South hills9 Ocak 2020
Kami sangat bangga dengan hasil yang di dapatkan
Untuk karir sangat bagus
Bertanggung jawab
Penuh ke semangatan dalam kinerja
Integritas
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayır 1Şikayet et
Run
Operations Manager (Güncel Çalışan) –  St. Louis, MO9 Ocak 2020
Overworked, underpaid, not appreciated, no room for advancement, new responsibilities added frequently with no change in pay If you complain they will replace you
2,0
Simple work
General Cleaner (Eski Çalışan) –  Marysville, OH7 Ocak 2020
The job itself is easy. You do the same thing everyday, nothing changes. It feels there is no chance of advancing within the company. They choose who they want. Management isn't very supportive, heavy workloads.
İş Kültürü
Good
Maintenance Technician (Eski Çalışan) –  Boston, MA6 Ocak 2020
Good place to work with good people and a good costumer service culture where you feel more likely to continue working for this company and safe environment.
İş Kültürü
Horrible and sad,this place needs new management asap.Run far,run fast.
Cleaner full time (Güncel Çalışan) –  CVG4 Ocak 2020
A typical day is pretty bleak,I dread coming in because I know we will be understaffed and yet expected to produce the result of a full staff during a busy day.We are paid 11.50 an hour but it's not right for the things expected of us.And you DO NOT GET RAISES OR DECENT BENEFITS,SICK DAYS OR PERSONAL DAYS.EVER.
You get written up for leaving early,not coming in or coming in late no matter for what reason or even if you have a doctor's note (that they want and attach to your write up but only grudgingly follow the instructions thereof)
I have learned we cannot retain people because somebody in the office/management cannot or will not get the paperwork straight and sometimes the new employees (most times)don't get paid without a lot of time trouble and tail chasing.And there are sometimes even as an established employee you wonder if you're going to get paid correctly or at all.
As an employee the work place culture is awful,there's cliques,favortisim and certain employees that get away with behavior you normally would be fired for (like telling the supervisor what they are/are not doing as an assignment that day,disappearing for hours or sleeping under a desk during a 1 1/2 hour lunch when the lunches are only 30 minutes).
Our corporate manager will talk to you like you are bothering them for asking them to do something that's their job.They actually told our operations manager "It's too early,I don't want to hear your voice..Don't call again..I'm not dealing with you.." when they called because nobody got paid on a payday for the 2nd or 3rd time and people
  daha fazla were upset and wondering what was going on.
The hardest part of the job is not feeling discouraged or just walking out.At this job you aren't appreciated,you're lied to and used,you're told do your best and then are talked to like your a disgusting,lazy idiot for not delivering the desired results while being looked down on by everybody else that works at the airport too because you're the lowest of the low in every way there.
I'm only still here because I'm the only person in my family at the moment thats working and I need a set schedule and days off for personal reasons and that's beginning to not even matter I want out so bad.
  daha az
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 6Hayır 1Şikayet et
3,0
Goede studentenjob
Kuisen (Eski Çalışan) –  Antwerpen (stad)4 Ocak 2020
Open voor iedereen. Poetsen is fysiek belastend. Niet echt pauzes.
2,0
Rate is bad.
Assistant Manager and Supervisor (Güncel Çalışan) –  London, Greater London2 Ocak 2020
The company is good but rate is bad, example for because i'm doing two jobs and one person. I need be assistant Manger and Supervisor. But i look for more experience that's why i take this offer.
Artı Yönleri
close to my home
Eksi Yönleri
steers full
A typical day at work
Cleaning Supervisor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Indianapolis, IN2 Ocak 2020
U have some employees making the same amount of money as Supervisor I have a problem with that. It was said you are on a raise freeze We only have limited supplies.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1HayırŞikayet et
Tidak di beri gaji
daily worker (Eski Çalışan) –  Jakarta utara21 Aralık 2019
Tidak ada kejelasan Gaji ? Saat kita meminta gaji di persulit mereka saling melempar, tidak menghargai pekerja, CARI YAYASAN LAIN AJA.
Artı Yönleri
Tidak ada dari segi manapun
Eksi Yönleri
Semua sektor, Lebih terutama tidak menghargai pekerja
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 6HayırŞikayet et
3,0
bien dans l ensemble
Agent polyvalent (Eski Çalışan) –  Quimper (29)20 Aralık 2019
prise de service , accès code sécurité , fonction en autonomie,
contrôle des stocks , se mettre en protection et les zones mise en sécurité, utilisation des outils mise à disposition , rapports au supérieur,
écoute et satisfaire le client , nettoyage des outils rangement
noter toute anomalie et transmettre les doléances du client.
fin de service remises en fonctions des alarmes.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1Hayır 3Şikayet et
travail agreable
AGENT D'ENTRETIEN (Güncel Çalışan) –  Berzet (63)18 Aralık 2019
travail pas facile parfois mes agréable pas assez d'heure parfois .
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2Hayır 3Şikayet et
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Atalian Global Services firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor