Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

bp için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Tüm 3.982 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
müşteri memnuniyeti maksimum düzeyde başarı odaklı uyumlu çalışma sistemi şeffaf yönetim bulunduğu ilin koşullarına ayak uyduran yönetim anlayışı
işimin en zor yanı fazla mesai yapmak pazar günleri de dahil olmak üzere bütün hafta çalışmak

hafta boyunca mesai olduğu için eğlenceli yanlar geri planda kalıyor..
iyi maaş
fazla mesai
İş Kültürü
I was charged with several projects, maintaining field measurement equipment, field automation and SCADA operations and as long as issues were resolved within a respectable amount of time there was no problems.
Family was always first
management was always changing
İş Kültürü
Loved working with all the customers, working night shifts I was the only person at the station. Operated the cash register, stocked shelves and cleaned inside and outside.
Friendly people
No healthcare
İş Kültürü
Great customer s,very social easy work load and fun staff.flexible hours and good skill development.very stable job,big plus on income, excellent responsibility of job role, good learning curve from every shift.great communication from other staff.professional procedures such as protocol.always something to do, something new to learn and plenty of friendships come with the job.morable moments to to hang on to.enjoyable job for any type of person.
Work alone
Short shifts
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I loved the 4 day work week and the great training and support I received. The pay was fair and the benefits were good. The company picnic can't be beat.
İş Kültürü
Always something to be accomplished, the owner was a smart cultured individual who was willing teach his knowledge about business and finances about the gas station
Busy work environment
Eksi Yönleri
To busy for lunch or breaks
1,0
İş Kültürü
Worked with some nice people but they have gone from a great family company to a “ corporate “ mind set and you become a number with so many bosses looking over your shoulder to see what everyone is doing . It’s all about the money now and with serving customers , cooking , preparing food , getting couch food ready to be picked up and looking for parcels for customers it’s not an easy job
Nice customers
Eksi Yönleri
Way to stressful and work expectations too high
İş Kültürü
Working at BP was a pleasure. The Company was great to work for and the culture was supportive and good to work in - I really enjoyed working there until the company downsized
Wonderful culture -and clean offices
None I can think of
İş Kültürü
Los compañeros de trabajo te apollan mucho y el gefe de piso siempre esta para apollarte
Buen ambiente laborral
Eksi Yönleri
No tienes tiempo para nada
İş Kültürü
I don’t have good experience whit BP company an the owner of gas station I like to work in friendly place and happy environment I hope I can fine my job soon
İş Kültürü
Happy to gain experience and learning new skills and techniques. Great place to learn about your efficiency as Customer Service Representative and also best place to learn basic stuff about cafe. Learn more from Cafe shifts and best way to be effective in multi-tasking. After working at BP you become more smooth in multi-tasking, communication, etc.
Holiday pay
Long Hours less breaks
İş Kültürü
I worked with them fo4r 7 year, for me i always have shifts and work if i m available, if i cannot then told clearly to my manager, if sick just ask if you have kid, very flexible to keep up your family and personneal committment ,
Professional
Eksi Yönleri
can not say as per my experience
İş Kültürü
Overall it was good and fast paced environment. It is recommendable for all to work. Can develop our skills and ability to work surround plenty of people.
İş Kültürü
I work at the RSB site of the British Petroleum Company in Iraq in the province of Basra ... I work as a supplier of oil extraction materials ... I worked for a period of no less than seven years..before my entry into the field of oil companies..I used to work as an Internet provider in Iraq. I work for 5 years..I also worked in the field of home furnishing with electricity for a period of 3 years. I worked immediately after graduation ... I speak English, medium level ....
Collaborate at work
Sometimes unfairness
İş Kültürü
My job is a good job. I enjoy going to my job, because I get to meet all kinds of people. I have many customers while I work on my shift. Most of them are very nice and I have come to know many of them by name. My time is spent in a gas station booth, so it is very tiny. I have become used to this environment even though I am in a small enclosure. I really enjoy the people that I work with and have build many good relationships with them. My work environment is not stressful, it is very manageable to me. I have a good attitude towards my customers and try to get along with all people.
Meet new people, Air Conditioner, Heating, Safe environment
Small Space, When equipment malfunctions
İş Kültürü
Bp having strong requirements and implement for the safety aspect
Bp also having great team to assisting work force anytime and anywhere

Awarded and punishing are balance
there s no lunch free
Medical facility is sufficient
İş Kültürü
Working several projects at a time.
Learned how to interface with multiple positions of authority in a positive and productive manner.

Project management Teams averaged a 3oo5 rating.

Workplace culture was interesting in a remote arctic environment
Artı Yönleri
Living in a remote location and good food and seasonal wildlife
Eksi Yönleri
Organizational and work practice changes, Poor roll out of changes, Severe weather conditions
1,0
İş Kültürü
I'm willing to help passionately n also I'm punctual n not aggressive I can go extra miles for the job I'm given time doesn't matter if the job is not done
Passionate worker
Non aggressive
2,0
İş Kültürü
The whole process took months. the culture was horrible, no breaks for lunch , standing on your feet for more than 8 hours straight, no engaging from management, they don't care about the staff in the retail sector and don't address any concerns staff have. There's no respect for lower leaders from senior management and your not even acknowledged . The Pay is absolutely horrible.. Casual and part time staff earn more than an assistant manager who works full time hours .
Artı Yönleri
there are no Pros, you pay for everything... there is absolutely NOTHING!!
Eksi Yönleri
long hours, no breaks, horrible pay, no respect as individuals
İş Kültürü
It was my first job i have worked and i gained more experience than ever,on the first place i was petrol attendant there after i became a cashier at the end a baker(Wild bean) we were knowing at 07:00 to 07:00 management was unpredictable some times happy other day not.
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed my Boss and fellow employees and dealing with the customers. I took pride in my work ethic and abilities. The hours were flexible when needed and I worked my tail off to prove my worth.
Free food and pop
Eksi Yönleri
Overnight hours could get boring