BASF Corporation
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

BASF Corporation için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Tüm 2.870 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
Yüksek duzeyde çalışan dostu bir firma Türk yoneyiviker profosyonel değil
Maaş izin yan haklar
Eksi Yönleri
Tecrubesi ve insan olgusu düşük yöneticiler. İnsan jaynagi ve iletisim bölümü çok tecrübesiz
İş Kültürü
I love working at BASF because it has a safe and professional work environment. They follow good protocols and conduct staff meeting before every work shift. They acknowledge employee’s hard work and exceptional performance. They also provide advancement opportunities. Because they are Union-based, our salary is regularly reviewed and negotiated. They offer good health benefit options. It is always easy to talk to the management. I highly recommend BASF.
High compensation, healthcare benefits, 401K, union-based
None I could think of
İş Kültürü
Good ole boy culture. If you voice an opinion that is different they will get rid of you. If you are outspoken they will get rid of you. Large turnover. Ppl there its all they know. They don't know better..Worse job ever.
Paycheck
Prejudice, 4 on 4 off, good ole boy mentality
İş Kültürü
BASF took over the Muskegon site in August of 2018. As an employee, it has been a struggle to get HR assistance or any sort of help. Unbeknownst to the site employees, BASF bought the site with the end goal of shutting it down within two years. Approximately 70 people out of work, just like that.
Some.
A lot.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
BASF is a very good company to work for, they support and provide education, training and development, great culture, management is supportive. They constantly innovate and promote automation. Awesome work and life balance.They have some of the best health benefits of any company I know of and their pay is on par or better than anyone else in the industry.
Artı Yönleri
Support, Training, Education, development, culture, management, innovation, work and life balance
İş Kültürü
I work as an Operator Intern at BASF’s Northern Geismar site and have loved my time here! Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming, but most importantly willing and enthusiastic to teach me! I was nervous coming in, because I have no plant experience, just simple knowledge from ptech school. But everything went smoothly and I have learned a lot. I’m sad my internship is coming to an end, but hopefully I will get hired soon and be able to stick around!
Artı Yönleri
family environment, always have help
İş Kültürü
fun place to work very good benifits , work life balance is good, innovative products and employee engagment is very good. provide many training and safe work place.
İş Kültürü
The only reason l stayed employed at basf was becauce the company was close to home. And l didn't want to travel to work. I worked for Mobil Chemical be for basf, the plant shut down. That was the best 15 yrs. Basf was the worst 15yrs moo
Fed us
To many clands.
İş Kültürü
OverallThis job was fast paced but everyone is so nice and willing to help with anything and teach. They’re many of events for the employees and staff and the environment is amazing
İş Kültürü
Pay and benefits are the best. Co-workers are good people. It provides a good living for this rural area and the work can be enjoyable. It's not mindless assembly line work. It's challenging and keeps work interesting. Overtime demands create uncertainty in being able to make plans for off days. The rotation adds undue stress at work and at home. Especially when required to work a weekend of rotation.
Pay and Benefits
Rotating Shifts and OT
İş Kültürü
Entreprise agréable Le personnel également La hiérarchie aussi.
La mentalité des gens
Je n’en ai pas trouvé
İş Kültürü
OverallMy experience working at BASF Corporation its not a company for females in manufacturing, very little support. Compensated well through wages and benefits at unionize sites.
BASF Corporation tarafından verilen resmi cevap
9 Kasım 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide some insight. We will certainly take your feedback under advisement as we consistently strive to improve our employee's experience.
İş Kültürü
The bosses here are the best I've ever had. The work can be tedious, but the coworkers and management largely make it worth it. Pay isn't too bad either for the area.
BASF Corporation tarafından verilen resmi cevap
9 Kasım 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments about our management team and for your contribution to BASF and our customers.
İş Kültürü
The Management is AWEFUL they look for young ones girls per say they treat people differently favorites for sure is aparent...no room for growth ..The Management Above all is the worst
İş Kültürü
Op alle gebied een topper. Goede werkomstandigheden, veel mogelijkheden om te groeien of switchen naar andere job binnen zelfde bedrijf. Vrij informeel contact tussen arbeiders en leidinggevenden.
Artı Yönleri
Loon, extra-legale voordelen, vlot bereikbare en behulpzame personeelsdienst
Eksi Yönleri
Volcontinu shiftwerk is toch wel belastend voor lichaam en geest op termijn
İş Kültürü
Great company but NO accountability and workplace culture sucks and toxic. Production Manger to Executive Manger, included HR seems to gang up on employees. Toxic work environment and extreme toxic boss with no real guidance and directions. Always pressuring and gives no room for new hires to assimilate and learn process with a given equitable timeline Always a handful of staff out on work related leave because of the stresses and constant pressure place on them. Senior level management are left to conduct and do as they please with anyone they choose. Bad experience and not recommended for someone who's searching for a good career and job growth, especially someone with experience.
Artı Yönleri
Benefits
Eksi Yönleri
The senior management
İş Kültürü
B uyA ndS ellF actories BASF was a nightmare from the moment they bought us right up until they shut our plant down and 70 or so people were out of jobs.
Pay and vacation
Everything else
İş Kültürü
Before I applied, all of the contacts in my network spoke highly of BASF. Unfortunately my position has been eliminated, but I enjoyed my time with them. I gained valuable experience and met lots of great people.
İş Kültürü
OverallI liked the job but was disappointed when I did not get promoted I was more qualified than some of the other people that got hired and I was laid off.
İş Kültürü
I really love the culture in BASF, everyone is supportive. They have many cool innovative project and automation equiptment going on Highly recommended working here
Good culture and program
İş Kültürü
I do not recommend working for this company. There is mass confusion. Many smiling faces that are not honest. Great company but the seeds division is not the ideal workplace.
Backstabbers