Best Western
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Best Western için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Tüm 6.394 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
Dünyada 4000 küsür otele sahip misafir memnuniyetini hedefleyen yeterli standartları olan oteller zinciri
İş Kültürü
Wonderful environment to work in. The manager truly cared about the staff and residents!! Great training was offered and you could complete any job training you wished to be educated in, not just your job title.
Artı Yönleri
Team oriented. Managers helpful.
İş Kültürü
Flexible hours and a compassionate manager. Manager is always willing to work with the employee if time off is requested. Manager is always available when employees need her.
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed working there cause it's very organized and close to home for me at the time I worked there and I wad able to get plenty of hours and the pay was great .
Artı Yönleri
Managment nice and helped .
Eksi Yönleri
Having every housekeeper show up on their shift
İş Kültürü
The work culture is average in this hotel.Long hour duties & comparetively very less remuneration compared to other hotels in the city.
Friendly staff.
Friendly staff
Eksi Yönleri
Long hour duties & comparatively less salary package.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
The company is just ok. They are not really outstanding and I felt as if I was just another number. Pay is really low and management showed favoritism. No movement for geogh
İş Kültürü
The gm is a great guy, willing on getting his hands dirty just like all of the workers. Pay is OK but, the work environment makes everything beautiful.
people, incentives, and management
Wages.
İş Kültürü
It was a great experience to learn something different at the time I just wasn’t comfortable in the work environment great employees. Supervisor was great she knows her stuff
Free lunch but short
2,0
İş Kültürü
It was good until the new manager took over. Lots of lies and manipulations. Could not establish a working relationship with co workers.. not recommended
İş Kültürü
Fast paced on certain days, pay could be better in Quebec. Family friendly, fair prices, amazing work ethic. Definitely miss working at this company as a receptionist.
Artı Yönleri
Get to see and know other cultures that walk through their doors everyday. Very happy environment.
Eksi Yönleri
Pay should be higher for bilingual workers.
İş Kültürü
management staff is amazing they go above and beyond for there employees, the most enjoyable part of my day is meeting all the people that comes thru the door
İş Kültürü
Bosses were very challenging, coworkers were cool, and the guests were the highlight. One of the best jobs I've ever had, would highly recommend working there.
1,0
İş Kültürü
I interviewed a few months ago for a laundry position. I have a very minor tremor issue that I was born with. I am perfectly physically able to perform as a laundry attendant but was told that she didn't think I would be able to physically handle the job. She then put her arms up in the air and wiggled them around and added that it is a very physical job.
At home I take care of 3 adults over the age of 75. This person has no idea what I am physically cabable of, all she saw was my tremor and denied me even a chance at work.
Prejudice
İş Kültürü
This job is not for the weak. Many people take housekeeping for granted. Some things will be easy some will be absolutely disgusting. Each hotel is different personally mine our lunch room as in the laundry room with no A/C and at times it reach 98 degrees in there.
Artı Yönleri
Tips if the people are nice, Learn how to clean quick and under pressure, Meet awesome coworkers, Learn respect for other jobs you’d usually not think twice about.
Short breaks. Hot break room. Hard hard work
İş Kültürü
Environment was good, close to home. very relaxed area. Worked at the hotel so there was a lot of people staying from different countries. relaxed pace isn’t so rushed
very relaxed
Exelente ambiente de trabajo
Entrenamiento correcto y profesional

Seguimiento y aplicacion de los protocolos de limpieza.

Aplicacion de estandares de calidad para la satisfaccion de los huespedes.
Exelente ambiente de trabajo
Ninguno
İş Kültürü
It was a great place to work at great employers very well kept. Great place to work at just moved locations great work place great pay great people/ work place
Pay
Na
İş Kültürü
Great place to work but needed cameras
Supervisor was very nice; showed me blanket tricks to make the bed faster, and those lessons are still with me today. Thank you. Peaceful atmosphere to work in.
Artı Yönleri
No one looking over your shoulders all day while your working
Eksi Yönleri
Needed cameras in there for worker protection at least in the hallways
İş Kültürü
The management is incredibly poor. In unionized departments it's nearly impossible to get fired for being incompetent which gives little incentive to hard working individuals. You will be worked harder than a slave and given very little recognition for it.Some unions are practically useless in challenging management and can do nothing about the "management has the right to manage" clause which seems to be the ultimate overriding clause that can be used at any time for any reason. This gives absolute control to management and removes the illusion that you are somehow protected by the union.The organization is run as a tyranny and anyone who does not fall in line gets threatened with "insubordination" which will be used as a reason to dismiss you. If you ever even verbalize the words "discrimination" or "harassment" you are irrevocably put on a black-list that will make your life very difficult.
İş Kültürü
Was 'let go' due to money disagreements after doing manager level work the whole time i worked plus working all 3 shifts. If the privately owned Best Western would have had a better owner it would have been different.
Artı Yönleri
the actual manager and associates are awesome
Eksi Yönleri
owner is very detached and money hungry.
İş Kültürü
Worked for hospitality for several years its a stressful job when you love it’s fun time flies when it busy. If you got some good attitude people it fun to work ..
Artı Yönleri
If you know the job it easy to rock n roll
Politics
Sahipli Profil
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
Best Western firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama