Budweiser

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Tüm 209 yorum gösteriliyor

Production

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Good pay and benefits. Managers a bunch of young idiots out of college. Have no clue about what we do or the processes. Plan on working on off shift for atleast 10 to 20 years.

Pay/benefits

Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Very productive. Late hours due to drivers being late or too busy getting food

Was a pretty good job when you helped out with events such as the state fair or bands in the backyard. Bad management and people who just sit around all day complaining. Salesman sometimes would need just one product or case of beer and throughout your day will continue asking you to help them when they can do it themselves. Would always put everyone behind even warehouse supervisors. The management was bad and said we were able to cut stuff as needed so I would cut stuff and the very next day get yelled out for it when we just received it either after I already cut it or later on in the evening. Sometimes even in mornings. Not really helpful management. Would buy us little Caesars sometimes which was nice but the management would eat it all and sometimes the people actually picking orders would just have to go to a fast food spot.

Co workers

Eksi Yönleri

Horrible pay for forklift ops, Management and cry baby salesmen

Be ready to work!!

THIS JOB IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. You can make great money at this job and they have great befits BUT that is if you are a full time employee. On average it can take 2-4 years to become a full timer so be ready to hold on to that hope of a full timer in the mean time. They will have control of your life for 7 day a week for 24 hrs. Its hard working conditions. Training is rough. Management doesn’t realize how bad they drive a wedge between themselves and the employees. This is a life changing job for people but it will take way your life. If are will to make the sacrifices then go for it but prepare yourself and everyone in your life for that.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

none of the drivers want to be there they are always complaining

Management sucks, a lot of favoritism, They do not care about your health, they only care that the route ends, they do not care about you, I do not recommend it for a class A driver.

Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

If your not a driver you don't matter there. they force you to go on second truck and some of there drivers are rude they also text you at 530am to tell you that they don't need you for the day when you start at 615am

No pros

No breaks
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Unions suck

Union promotes the worst candidates and fosters a bad environment to work in. Anywhere that says safety is their first priority means in reality they don’t care about safety or it is way down on the list of priorities.

Managers foster Bad work environment
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Fast paced production environment.

Pays very well, benefits are good. Double time sundays, 1 1/2 on saturdays. Vacation currently capped at 6 weeks. It’s a union job. Management is young and it’s a revolving door but for the most part everyone is engaged and there to do a job

Pension, double time on Sundays, 6 weeks vacations

Eksi Yönleri

Can be forced to work on weekends when you don’t want to and on holidays.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Worst place to work management does not care about there employees at all. Very rude

The worst place I have ever worked was here I don’t recommend anyone to work here. The management will treat you like your garbage. That salary is not worth all the work you put in.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

The people always made it fun to go to work.

My job was alot of fun. It made me think outside the box at times bit if I needed assistance I know the my management team would be there to help me. Overall it's a fantastic place to work.

Fun place to work

Fun place to work pays good good hours management is kinda out of touch but most goals are very achievable. Certain routes are much busier than other routes without higher compensation

Great hours

Eksi Yönleri

Gets to be alot of same old same old
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Completely disrespectful higher management.

The management was a joke. Very poor training. If you are a good worker your over worked to make up for the ones not doing their job. If they do something against policy, they blame everyone who works there. Throughout the workday everyone is at separate locations, so the chances of knowing what someone else is doing is very slim. Which will result in a years worth of being overworked for a bonus you won't recieve because they'll blame you for someone else's wrong doing.

Artı Yönleri

Loved the job itself, flexible with family emergencies, job was not difficult.

Eksi Yönleri

Disrespectful higher management, poor training (if any), not paid for bonus's you earned.

Okay workplace

Okay job good for drivers seeking experience more work than driving. Deliver to your local convenience stores in a timely manor , I worked out of the Shannon Ms location

Overworked and underpaid

You are required to work all holidays even if you work in the office. The management is rude, yelling at employees, and extremely helpful. When you are hired there is NO instruction on how to perform your job. There are no SOP's (standard of protocol) for any position. I was told if I had a question, I was only allowed to ask 1 person. Teamwork is completely discouraged, in fact, you will get into trouble asking for assistance. HR is a joke. They have a tight click and if they don't like you, they make up rules on the fly to either write you up or make your life miserable. I should have been warned when I heard that the entire accounting department had turned over 2 times in less than a year.

Artı Yönleri

Free case of beer at Christmas

Eksi Yönleri

Horrible managenent, HR is a joke, low pay

Racism

Basically comes down to bad management team., along with other problems at the Fairfield plant. Only thing I can say is good luck. Because you're definitely going to need it........

Pay

It wasn't bad

The job can be tough. it's long days with little flexibility but it pays well. Be prepared for packed stores and constant movement and having to refill over and over. Most times you'll have help but still don't expect it to be easy.

Hard labor

It was a good place. Nice staff and friendly. Need to pay more. They feed you good food. The hours vary. Had to be in early but when your done done for the day you go home

Not for everyone

Came into the job with promises of flexible hours, opportunity for pay raise, and promotions, but after working over 2 years there none of those promises came true and worked through covid lockdown with no pay raise, nor no hazard pay... while selling more beer during that time
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Was a great work envioemt

The good things a out working for this company I would have to say was the rate at which I was being paid . It was very competitive as well as all the extra overtime they had to offer. Not to mention the benefits they had. Paid vacation aswell medical and dental insurance . Later on down the line you can start your own 401 k. The staff I worked with was very understanding it was like being part of a family . Always willing to help and point you in the right direction. Everyday I was happy to go to work it wasn't something that I dreaded .I would highly recommended it to anyone looking for work as a forklift opt or a cdl driver . The only reason in which I left was I had my mother and sister I'll with covid so I relocated to SA for a couple weeks. I am trying to get back on with the company and honestly speaking I hope I blessed with another opportunity. If not then I will always be greatful for the opportunity I was given

Great management team

Eksi Yönleri

Kinda far from where I live
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

It's a fun place to work

The hours are good, the pay is decent and the team is cool. After a certain amount of time you'll also bre entitled to sign up for their benefits package which is pretty good.

Free beer

bad and good

it a hard physical job and good excise driving a pain in the but now day good people that been there for long time but the colorado part has been sold so i am not sure what it will be like after the 4 dec.

Artı Yönleri

a lot beer every month free lunch party

you have to work

Driver

No culture, supervisor and management was bad. I was falsely accused of stealing for not doing another employee’s job. I was suspended and allowed to drive to office 1hr 20 minutes away for meeting and then told meeting was canceled.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Budweiser firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama