Burger King
3,4/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Burger King için Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Tüm 46.581 yorum gösteriliyor

Guruplasma

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Çalıştığım yer en iyi yıldızlı yerdi ama guruplasma var akraba sistemi yeni geleni istemiyorlar di bi dışlama var en son ben girmiştim oraya 1 sene ye yakın çalıştım ve hergun istemeyerek gidiyordum yemek yapmayı seven biriyim insanları olmasa iyi olsa burger de çalışmak 10 numara guzel kendi aralarında bile guruplasiyolardi herkes birbirinin arkasından konusuyo filan ben gelemiyorum oyle şeylere allah hepsini top etsin

Veriyor

Eksi Yönleri

Zorunlu fazla mesai yaptiriuorlar ve bi karsiligi yok aldiginiz paraya degmiyor
İş Kültürü

Tri City Foods is garbage to work for.

Prepare to not be trained properly and made to feel badly when not knowledgeable. to be over worked, overwhelmed, and berated by customers and management.

Eksi Yönleri

Poverty wage, no raises, no ROD
İş Kültürü

They don't pay you fairly, promise raises that never get sent through, and they over work their employees.

Overall, just do not work for them in this area. Based on experience from three years with the company, it isn't worth the stress, or risks to your overall health.

None.

Eksi Yönleri

Often no breaks, working off the clock, always being called in and short staffed.

Fast Food isn’t Glorious

It’s a lot of work, not much of it will give you satisfaction. Be prepared to work more to cover the lack of leadership and preparedness of your managers.

Free Lunches

Leadership and Staffing

High stress job

It's fast food, so no surprise it was a stressful job. The best part of working there was the people I worked with. When it got busy, it was stressful, as expected.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

No balance

Don’t care about managers or employees all they look at are numbers. When your shirt handed they make people work 14 hour days no Concerns the district managers barley answer. 6 days working. Change hours inComputer

Lunch

Eksi Yönleri

Managers don’t get breaks, no balance, no respect
İş Kültürü

Working with others and we all work together as a family.

I love working with the employees and we all should work together as a family. Helping customers when they come in to order the lunch or dinner. I walk to work everyday.

Artı Yönleri

U have to pay for your lunches

Short breaks.

Burger King

It is what it is. Better than other places I've worked in some ways, worse in others. Long days short breaks. You are exhausted at the end of the day.

Needs improvement

The management people here want you to work but when you asl for a break its a problem. It’s because they’re under staffed but all they have to do is simply hire more people. You have people that work there that come when they want & don’t get in trouble for it, then you have people that come late & get it trouble for it, that’s showing favoritism. Food is half off for employees when it really should be free since we’re working in that hot kitchen with no breaks, not to mention thay dont have fans or AC, it’s ridiculous

Weekly pay

Eksi Yönleri

No breaks, No ac, no good management

Pay

This place has been great. Who doesn’t enjoy sweating all day and moving at super sonic speeds for 8 bucks an hour when you sell a 1.13 meal for 10 bucks.

Burger King İş İlanları

Daha fazla iş ilanı

Good Entry Level Work

Pretty basic work on all fronts. Just be prepared for rushes and staying organized and cooperating with other workers. You'll probably end up working in several different positions in the store.

Artı Yönleri

Nothing too complicated, just what you would expect.

Minimum Wage

The worst place to work

This is the worst company I’ve worked for in my lifetime, I’m treated unfairly and I work constantly without any help. there is no team work the mangers are lazy. You only get paid 9.00 an hour to work in heat all day. It’s not like it use to be when I first got hired we don’t have a lot employees as of now.

Eksi Yönleri

Short breaks, high healthcare, no employees
İş Kültürü

Great people, not so great job

Overall the job was perfect for me, when I was attending high school. I would work an average of 25 - 30 hours a week, or 4 - 7 hours a day, giving me plenty of time for school and other activities at home. After graduating I'd work 40 - 50 hours a week, doing an average of 8.5 - 9 hour days. Breaks weren't common, however you got used to it quickly and stopped needing breaks. The job is easy, but with how busy it gets, it can be very stressful and overwhelming. Customers aren't the nicest people unless you can get their food to them in a reasonable amount of time (some aren't nice regardless, but most are reasonably respectful, or angry, if they wait too long). Seems like it'd be easy to do this, but it's really not; because like I said the job isn't a great job, for the reason that new employees aren't trained well, and managers have too many things to do and are put under unreasonable expectations, and therefore have to leave their crew to drown to make their corporate overlords happy. So, being short staffed, or feeling like you're short staffed is common. Being fully staffed won't matter if the crew isn't trained well, or if the manger can't be up front helping. Labor and numbers is all they care about, and so managers are expected to get so much done in a week, and aren't allowed even an hour of overtime (this is a very recent change, managers can't have overtime). This didn't work, and resulted in a lot of complaints, so to give managers enough time to complete their tasks, and serve customers, all managers (except the gm) are scheduled part time, so they can stay late -

Artı Yönleri

50% discount for crew, 100% for management. Great Co-workers. Good hours.

Eksi Yönleri

Bad pay for management, minimum wage for crew. Understaffed/Undertrained.
İş Kültürü

Staffing made the day go by

I don’t like how they put me as a cook and I Burnt myself several times. But it’s a good job for someone in high school or trying to save up some money
İş Kültürü

Best fast food job I ever had.

Enjoyed my time there. Was sad to leave. There were always pay raises. We were treated respectfully. My bosses were very kind and fair. We got paid vacations.

Always work to do

Not many. Decent job.

Good but not great

The work wasn’t that hard but it can get stressful at times. It would get really busy like super busy and you have to move fast and get the orders out

Great If you don't like Money

Worked there for about two months, just needed a part time job. I'd worked at Burger King before so I figured I could just get a quick job here. Most of the other fast food places around were less busy but still paid at least $15 dollars. I got a whole $11.25. While most people were nice at Burger King, it wasn't any place that I could move forward and my full time job went back to 5 days a week. I quit and moved on with my life. The people are all unique and the mangers were pretty decent. The main manager I worked with was kind to me and I really only enjoyed working with him, he took his job seriously without being rude to his employees. The other managers took their job seriously and was demeaning to everyone.

Short Breaks, Feet Hurt, Pay sucks

Do Not Work Here

Do not work here. The typical day a work sucked my manager was a bully and we very frequently got rude customers. The hardest part of the job was dealing with erratic customers who showed no respect for us.

Horrible place to work

Assistant managers likes to yell at employes. No proper training. Assistant managers like to be in their phones while only 2 people do all the closing shift work. (overworked) (No help)very toxic environment to work in.

no pros

Eksi Yönleri

toxic enviroment to work in

*Disorganized *Rude *No training for employees *Unclean

No training process enforced. No discipline for cussing customers, excessive rude and hateful ess. Employees do what they want and management let's them. No care for the customers health and safety.

Crecimiento laboral

Ofrecen crecimiento laboral y capacitación constante.
  • Şirketler