Burger King
3,4/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Team Member için Burger King Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 2.385 yorum bulundu
46.386 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Burger King's work environment is very fast paced with a lot of movement, you have to always expect their order and get it ready in less than 2 minutes.
İş Kültürü
General manager was very polite and helpful, training was very non existent but most of the managers were helpful and patient enough. Franchise would undersupply for most things such as cups and burger meat so many times supplies was rationed instead of helped. Incompetent workers were not fired but rather transferred. Overall not worth the pay offered and not a place I would reccomend to anyone.
Employee discount, Good general manager
Eksi Yönleri
Unpredictable hours, awful supplying, bureaucratic nightmare
İş Kültürü
Rude coworkers, low pay, and just overall a terrible place to work. They expect you to know everything on the first day. No one enjoys working here at all.
Eksi Yönleri
No free lunch, low pay, rude coworkers, not enough training
İş Kültürü
It was an alright job. Coworkers were amazing, scheduling was a problem. Pay was bad, but overall it was a nice job. Only recommend as a starting job though.
Pay
İş Kültürü
Usually full on engaged with jobs.Includes cleaning and training for advancement in pay.Sometimes can be stressful, but can also be pretty relaxed.Recommend working days, as there's usually more crew to lighten the load.Some managers can make a shift or make it more stressful.
Free meal per shift
Eksi Yönleri
Long hours and stressful work
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
The staff were friendly for the most part .The job was very fast paced but you can learn a lot if you are a fast learner and watch carefully and the half of meals didn’t hurt lol . The staff were friendly for the most part .
İş Kültürü
BK was my first job ever and I hated every second of working here. If you wanna be physically exhausted, and depressed work at this company. Itll make you hate capitalism very fast.
Existing
İş Kültürü
It is a great job for starters. It is a VERY fast-paced environment. So be prepared to do bare stuffs at a time. Customers are fine, just don't get their order messed up lol, they go crazy. For the most part of it everyone was chill except for the managers, they always had an issue with something. Main problem was with the management. I wasn't given that much shift, sometimes I was asked to leave earlier. For the most part I was given my shift time a day or two sometimes hours before.I felt like I was used, like a backup when someone cancelled their shift was the only time I had work. It was ridiculous, I went up to 3 months without any shift. I knew it was time to quit.
50% food discount for employees
Eksi Yönleri
BAD management, Lack of effective communication.
İş Kültürü
Customers make it unbearable. It’s always so busy and it makes the managers grouchy and annoying too. Coworkers are pretty chill but can get greedy about where they’re placed.
Artı Yönleri
Money and experience in work place
Eksi Yönleri
Short unpaid break, sometimes schedule you 15 minutes short of having a break, extremely stressful
İş Kültürü
All the company cares about is the times in getting food out, keeping food waste and material usage low, and understaffing stores/cutting hours to lower labor. At one point there was a total of 13 people on the schedule, managers included.
Shortstaffed, Bad Managing
İş Kültürü
Super busy, i was the only cashier during lunch hours and it was always crazy. managers were rude. cried too many times in the bathroom during my breaks
İş Kültürü
I enjoy working at Burger King. They are like a family at work and on my first day of working at Burger King I was welcomed to the family. We have good communication. I would definitely recommend this to a friend or family member who either is starting out in a job career or a job that is suitable for them.
Good Meal Discount
Short or no breaks
İş Kültürü
Burger King is a good work environment the main thing that I don't like is the drama in the work chat everything else is good including the food and people.
Good work environment
Eksi Yönleri
Drama between night shift and day shift.
İş Kültürü
really easy to learn but only made 7.25/hr. Hours were not always consistant and often switched between day nad night shifts. Very easy to get hired
İş Kültürü
I’ve gained so many friends from this job that I know I will have for the rest of my life. But the job didn’t work well because of new management. The new general manager absolutely disgusted me and I physically and mentally could not handle being in a place with disgusting people.
Free lunches
New management
İş Kültürü
The staff and management are rude, I often heard them whispering about me in front of customers, very unprofessional work place. One of the managers also once stormed out screaming and shouting in front of customers, it’s a sham
İş Kültürü
burger king is a decent place to start if you are just entering the workforce. they were accommodating to me going to high school and college at the same time while having another part time job.
free food, flexible schedule
Eksi Yönleri
poor management, hostile work environment
İş Kültürü
Good work culture and friendly people, with awful hours and too much work for too little pay. I’d advise against working here unless you have any other choice. Everything is always covered in grease and it makes you break out really badly.
İş Kültürü
Manager plays favorites. Coworkers don't bother helping you out when called on. Manager only let 4 people work per shift. Poor hours. No benefits. Beware.
İş Kültürü
I had a lot of fun working weekends during my last year at school. In retrospect I realise that all the 16/17 year olds were very underpaid for the tons of work we were doing, but the hours were great and once we turned 18 we made quite a but of money every weekend. Working full time during the summer in particular was great. My co-workers were fun and we didn't get much slack for socialising during slow times. Managers were also like friends and gave us nicknames. Sometimes it was ridiculously busy but I quite enjoyed that as hours went by fast. Of course there were rude customers, but probably less than five in my whole year and they are simply funny stories to tell.
Artı Yönleri
Generous lunch allowance, friendly co-workers, time goes fast
Eksi Yönleri
Minimum wage is definitely too low for the amount of work younger people are doing
İş Kültürü
It was amazing working here, very fun for a first job. I liked to be with friends while I worked and it was some fun times with customer and we had to always keep the store clean which is great!