Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Citi için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Tüm 17.817 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
İşe alımdan işten çıkmaya kadar resmi ve oturmuş bir kurumsal kültürü olan bir banka. Kendinizi gelistirdiğiniz zaman ve işinize odaklandığınız zaman kesinlikle yükselebilirsiniz.
Artı Yönleri
Global, esnek giyim, düşük tempolu çalışma şartları
İş Kültürü
Work 4 years in Citi financial Auto Collections.
Family atmosphere even though it is a huge company.

Professional management. Listened to the employees. Monthly pay incentives and bonuses were very good.
Artı Yönleri
Room for advancement and position change.
Eksi Yönleri
QA's mission was to destroy you.
İş Kültürü
Overall
My experience working at Citi is that it is not a full prison, but the way you're treated says it all. Management says they don't want to micro-manage, but they will and they do.
İş Kültürü
wonderful work life balance, benefits for all the employees. Ofallon location has a clinic for employees which is free of charge. The management is decent
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Good job. I do not work there anymore. I am currently trying to go back. Great pay and lots of over time. If you do not mind being on the phone work here
İş Kültürü
Amei trabalhar nos 8 anos que pertenci ao quadro de funcionários da empresa Citibank
İş Kültürü
Lakukan yg terbaik atau tidak sama sekali.... jika anda siap masuk dalam hutan maka anda harus bisa mencari jalan keluar...
Artı Yönleri
Welcome to the Junggle...
Eksi Yönleri
Liar dan keras.. tanpa ampun
İş Kültürü
What i love high salary work from home company provides laptop coaching time to time no late salary manager and sme are helpful. Hmo from day 1 night shift diff
Artı Yönleri
Good company with good benefits like HMO
Eksi Yönleri
Night shift, tedious job and irate callers
İş Kültürü
Foundation stone that was my first step in the business world and citi gave me that chance to stand on my feet and work hard and taught me basic things that would help the future of the person .
Environment
Growth
İş Kültürü
I fell in love with this company. There is a great sense of belonging and with the closeness of your colleagues, you become close, almost family-like. There is a great career mobility and management help.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Part time teller working between 35-45 hours. Not much benefits offered to part time staff. No guidance and coworkers reluctant to answer your questions. Everybody on their own. Very competitive environment. Very sales focus in pushing credit cards or opening accounts.
Pay is decent
Too much work, competitive
İş Kültürü
If you enjoy being micro managed, and feel like you are not trusted this is the place for you. I was there for 2 months and got out as soon as I could. Maybe other departments are better but collections was not good.
İş Kültürü
Very nice place to work with citi and citi working culture is amazing. We can learn a lot and can gain knowledge and we have lot of scope to adopt various skills if you are interested. Managemet is not good too much politics they want to bring there own people's.
İş Kültürü
I worked at Citibank for close to 3 years as a teller. It started off fine but it quickly went sour. We were constantly understaffed and underpaid. In those 3 years Citibank deemed I was only worthy of a $.70 raise. There was also way too much work politics going on. The branch manager I had was absolutely atrocious at her job but Citibank was short managers and she had been with the company for over a decade so they "had" to keep her. They also hired a teller with zero experience at higher rate than what I was getting paid. Avoid working here if you can, at least in the Bay Area.
İş Kültürü
Excellent environment, amazing people. Citi is a place where you learn everything. The values and its organizational culture makes people have a strong sense of belonging. It’s definitely a second home.
People
İş Kültürü
I worked here for more than 10 years and it the best company to work for. Very good professional growth and lots of learning opportunities. working culture is very good and friendly environment
3,0
İş Kültürü
Worked for HCL and my client was citizens Bank.working was good in hcl and Citi.Worked in.net ,sql server,desktop application...environment was good...
İş Kültürü
CITI is one of the most prestigious and historic companies to have the opportunity to work for. The interviewing process was professional and fair. Thus far, the work experience has met and exceeded my expectations
İş Kültürü
Security is the most important thing there so their systems have been upgraded time to time. A lot of new things to learn, to experience but also including a big workload of paperworks that they should reduce.
Artı Yönleri
Very good health care/ work/life balance programs
Eksi Yönleri
Not many chance to rotate or upgrade positions
İş Kültürü
Unbelievably intelligent and humble people. The senior leaderships take the corporate culture and social responsibilities seriously which give a strong and clear sense of purpose to the daily job. Politics exist as well as manager that feels insecure, overall a great company to work for.
Artı Yönleri
Corporate culture and leaders, great people, business exposures
Eksi Yönleri
Lag on tech and innovation
İş Kültürü
- The workers are not very friendly
-Your team does not assist. Team work is lacking

-Workers are not re- trained when new functions/ tasks are introduced

- Uncomfortable work environment
Artı Yönleri
Great pay, great senior managers, great career positions
Eksi Yönleri
Training is lacking and long hours