Citi için Çalışan Yorumları

Tüm 16.682 yorum gösteriliyor
Sırala: Yardımseverlik | Değerlendirme | Tarih
Great knowledge
Citiphone Officer (Güncel Çalışan) –  Kuala Lumpur20 Ekim 2019
Good place to work and challenging. I can learn more about card products and services. I also improve my sales technique and manage to achieve my target always.
4,0
Good stepping stone
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Eski Çalışan) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh20 Ekim 2019
The pay rate is not reflecting the duties and the intensity of the job.
Other companies in the same industry pay average of at least 15% more for the same or less work load that we have to deal with.
Great coworkers
Poor pay
Clicks and poor management
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Eski Çalışan) –  Utah19 Ekim 2019
Do not confide in your manager! You get cussed over and over so just sit there and smile through it. If you’re not best friends with the manager then just forget fair treatment. They gave raises to new hires only a couple that is and told them to not say a word. Can you say discrimination!? The time system along with their computer systems just suck and you’ll be lucky to get paid
lots of vacation time
LATE STAGE COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST (Güncel Çalışan) –  Florence, KY19 Ekim 2019
its okay I guess, there are lots of benefits and in my department there is not a strict dress code every year you get a raise I learned how to be a top notch collector and the hardest part of my job is going to bed late and getting up early the next day
Sourcing Manager (Güncel Çalışan) –  San Jose, Costa Rica19 Ekim 2019
A bit difficult to growth quickly but not impossible, you must find an opportunity by your self, so it takes time that you need to invest. Very good environment, excellent professionals, flexible management, great benefits, diversity, good pay. I am very proud to work at Citi. They care about people.
A lot.
2,0
İş Kültürü
A great banking workplace with advanced in technology & system
Assistant Manager in Transaction Operation (Eski Çalışan) –  Jalan Ampang19 Ekim 2019
Citi is one of the leading banks with advanced system technology. It also promotes a positive workplace culture and provides good employment benefits.
Terrible management
Bank Teller (Eski Çalışan) –  Brooklyn, NY18 Ekim 2019
Ive been with Citi for 3 years and I have seen many managers come and go. The only thing they have in common is that they are all terrible. I recommend not working in Queens east section. Terrible management all the way up to the area director. No room for growth. Wonderful co-workers, a lot of responsibility and low pay compared to neighboring banks(chase, bank of America, TD, etc.)
you get benefits
terrible management
İş Kültürü
A good place to work for tough people who can stand a high frustration level
Infrastructure Technical Specialist (Eski Çalışan) –  Irving, TX18 Ekim 2019
Citi has a horrifying week Senior Management, with no Leadership, No truth, No trust anymore. Speaking about my experiences, to much and permanent reorganisations, producing confusion and frustration for staff and customers. To many managers listen to the wrong people and wasting the companies money with ridiculous strategic decisions based on wrong assumptions given by clueless people. You will find a world full of fear, where the few good people left have to be very quite to avoid to get there heads cut off in the next "right placement" round. High skilled people and teams, capable to manage issues quick and efficient have been fired. Their core knowledge is wasted and gone, their responsibilities have been moved to so called "low cost" locations.
Artı Yönleri
Provided a place to work for 5 year so I could take care of family.
Eksi Yönleri
Toxic critical environment with little support from team or management.
4,0
İş Kültürü
Positive experience with advancement opportunities
Recovery Sr Supervisor as Unit Manager (Eski Çalışan) –  O'Fallon, MO18 Ekim 2019
Good company to work for. Benefits and workplace culture are strong points of working with CitiMortgage. I would recommend to anyone looking for a career that will give them the skills they need to advance.
İş Kültürü
Productive good place to work
AML Compliance Officer (Eski Çalışan) –  Tampa, FL18 Ekim 2019
Very good company culture. Ability to work from home. Very supportive supervisors and peers. The workplace is very enjoyable with various areas to organize meetings.
Fund Accounting Analyst (Güncel Çalışan) –  Kuala Lumpur18 Ekim 2019
I have been working at Citi full-time for over 6 years

Pros

We have good benefits and good training within to take advantage while in company. Flexible work arrangements and relocation policy

Cons

Sometimes too big of a corporation to get procedures changed but can suggest changes anytime.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.
Management really needs changed
Customer Service Representative (Eski Çalışan) –  Roy, UT18 Ekim 2019
Other associates were helpful and nice but don’t expect your computer systems to ever work and you’ll be falsely reprimanded when the systems continue to drop. Phone times are huge here and when they give you severely faulty equipment they then blame you! Also the new time tracking system is horrible and even once you update all of your hours your unit manager goes in and changes it! Do not go to your unit manager if you have a medical issue.. confiding in a UM letting them know you have depression issues and need to see your doctor will not turn out good.
Artı Yönleri
May get to work from home
Eksi Yönleri
If you have any anxiety or depression issues do not apply
İş Kültürü
Cliques are rampant, like high school
Sourcing Mgr Lead Analyst /Enterprise Supply Chain (Consultant) (Eski Çalışan) –  Tampa, FL18 Ekim 2019
Their Hotel structure is not conducive to solid training. I suggest that you do not expect training and hope the person assigned to train you is ok with the task. If not, and they have an established "clique " (and sadly, most do), they could sabotage you as "punishment". Management (&everyone else) is too busy either being new (i.e. thrown-in) in their position, or jockeying for their next promotion
position to really care.
Don't be different or need
Artı Yönleri
Pay good, nice (free) coffee station
Eksi Yönleri
Immature cliques, sabotage, poor knowledge transfer
ups and downs
Vice President (Eski Çalışan) –  New York, NY17 Ekim 2019
As my career progressed you were expected to work longer hours but annual comp decreased. I was lucky enough though to work with some amazing people.
Great Job with Great Benefits
Customer Service Representative Supervisor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Florence, KY17 Ekim 2019
Citi has provided excellent benefits and is very generous with paid time off. Many days are very fast paced and challenging. While working there I have learned a lot about what drives customer satisfaction. I have also learned much about what it takes to be an account supervisor and job coach to phone agents.
Artı Yönleri
Time off, benefits, job security
Eksi Yönleri
No recent opportunities for advancement or pay increases
Potential to Be a Great Career Choice
Vice President - Third Party Officer (Güncel Çalışan) –  Tampa, FL17 Ekim 2019
Citi does great with its compensation and benefits although the medical is a bit higher than you would think it should be. The biggest issues with Citi is not the company itself but rather the management. Success there feels almost hit or miss on your direct manager. I and many others I have worked with have had poor experiences with managers there, the expectations they have, and generally the culture they drive. At the same time I know others that have had more positive experiences. Based on that I would tell people to work at Citi, but be aware of the potential pitfall.
Workplace flexibility
Assistant Branch Manager • Officer (Eski Çalışan) –  Gainesville, TX16 Ekim 2019
I loved working or Citibank. Unfortunately, Citi decided to pull out of the NorthTexas area and close branches. Their management an d training programs were amazing and very informative. I thoroughly enjoyed working for them.
experience
Personal Banker (Eski Çalışan) –  Sunnyvale, CA16 Ekim 2019
it is not bad, management ok, job it not bad, everything is not bad, pay is not bad, customers are not bad, everyone is pretty nice doing their work and not bad
Fast paced, always learning
MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR (Eski Çalışan) –  Tucson, AZ16 Ekim 2019
Time spent working went by very quick. It was a fast paced job, but always learning in a growing and changing industry. Fully supported by management to grow and learn more, to advance and happy for co workers who were promoted and helped create working procedures that helped our department during my time with the company.
agreeable
compliance risk manag (Güncel Çalışan) –  Liban16 Ekim 2019
ambiance agréable, les employés sont professionnels et prêt à aider à tout moment.
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Citi firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor