Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Citi için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Tüm 17.642 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
İşe alımdan işten çıkmaya kadar resmi ve oturmuş bir kurumsal kültürü olan bir banka. Kendinizi gelistirdiğiniz zaman ve işinize odaklandığınız zaman kesinlikle yükselebilirsiniz.
Artı Yönleri
Global, esnek giyim, düşük tempolu çalışma şartları
İş Kültürü
The bank tells CSR's to have customers call the president of the bank and we give an 800 number. It is a joke. One customer took the bank to court because they held his account and would not release it when he left.
I can't think of any
Horrible workplace
İş Kültürü
I have been at Citi Bangalore AIM for a few years now. Managers are really good - the workplace is challenging since they keep pushing you to perform better every day and every single project is exciting. Long hours are a norm here. Deadlines are tight, but it's immensely satisfying to deliver on challenging work.
From what I see across the floor, Internal talent is not valued, no cross functional expertise, poor mobility across units, stagnant growth. Good talent are not promoted for a long time and let go off. There is a greater chance of getting a job from outside the company rather than internally applying for an opening.
Salary and Benefits, Challenging opportunities, Good Managers
Eksi Yönleri
Internal mobility is very bad, very slow growth (unless you speak Bengali)
2,0
İş Kültürü
I was only there for a month on contract. My group was a small team of graphic designers and accountants. I was hoping to get involve with more projects, but I was there too short of a time.
close to home
late hours
İş Kültürü
My overall experience with Citibank was great. Management was awesome and coworkers were all great. There were quotas to be met but we all worked collectively to meet them so the stress was at a very minimum.
Artı Yönleri
Benefits, Work very well around school schedule, Coworkers and management was awesome.
Better raises.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Amazing company. Great benefits, great pay, room to advance. Flexible schedules and great place if just starting a career. Very profesional also, laid back and over all easy.
İş Kültürü
Starting salary was competitive but raises are few and far between. Compensation model is unachievable most of the time. Management more concerned about their own needs to develop others and will try to keep you where they need you. Not much room for advancement.
İş Kültürü
Productive and positive atmosphere. Family center for infants up to pre-k that is extremely reliable and convenient. Great benefits for the entirely family.
İş Kültürü
Fun workplace with plenty of opportunities for professional growth. Several activities around the year for recreation which helped to make work environment stressfree.
İş Kültürü
I love working for Citibank. It is a great place to work.I have grown to have a family at work. I have learned a lot from my time at Citibank.
İş Kültürü
Es una gran empresa con gran clima laboral y se preocupan mucho por el bienestar de sus colaboradores
Gran empresa
Ninguno
İş Kültürü
People work as a team, every day you learn something new.
There is this workplace culture that you get to enjoy and be part of, no way to explain it. It's the Citi Family

People, Benefits, Flex work
Eksi Yönleri
Difficult to manage life and work balance, still learning
Job is not too hard
but the volume of workload is way too overwhelming

and the metrics are unnecessarily difficult.

The work life balance is not good.

The schedule given to me was 8:30 pm to 5:30 am Tue Wed off.

and cant be changed.

that schedule is not going to work for young adults.

with only 15 days leave a year.

i tried to request,multiple times to have a better schedule

but they wont approve it

even with medical recommendations from my doctors.

In a span of 12 months, i had 7 different team leads which was not helping the productivity at all.

Mass resignations were done because of the management not hearing the employees' concerns.

The pay is good but its toxic.

I would've loved to stay a lot longer but I couldn't handle the stress and being unheard anymore.
pay and annual increase
Eksi Yönleri
cant change schedule and wont approve schedule change even with medical certificate.
İş Kültürü
There is not much of a work life balance. To Management you do not matter and you are not valued in your area of expertise. Citi (Lockbox) also does not like to promote from within, rather bring external people after many years working for the company. You are just another number! So many ethics claims and HR ignore them.
İş Kültürü
Company is very large and has a lot of levels of management. Managers micromanage and I didn't feel valued as an employee. At Citi, you are a nameless gray face. Compensation is not competitive although the company has very good benefits. Like other banks, layoffs are common and your job is never safe.
Benefits, good springboard company
Compensation, work/life balance, management
İş Kültürü
Love the place, coworker and location. But no advancements here to manager. Everyone has been there for years. Unless you apply for a manager. The comp plan was great. But recently change. Hardly any bonuses. Went from monthly bonuses to quarterly bonus.
Coworker, base salary
Comp plan
İş Kültürü
I do not keep a good memory of that time in my life. While I do believe this is the perfect working environment for freshly out of college people with many challenges a highly fast paced and stressful environment, I do not trust this working environment to be adapted to staff over the age of 45.
Onsite restaurant & 2 coffee shops
very long hours on average over 12 hours per day
İş Kültürü
I always did my best but my boss always wanted more,
When I needed help with an account opening I did not get it, something was wrong and I got fired, went into bad depression for a long time
Artı Yönleri
Loved my co workers and customers
The best healthcare
İş Kültürü
Avoid at all cost, what you're hired for can change at Citibanks discretion. No no no no no no no no no support. Just get on the phone and take calls, "training is almost non existent.
İş Kültürü
Good company, people are great and knowledgeable. easy to work with.
Work - life balance is a little bit off, lots of weekend work.

Overall i will recommend to my friends
İş Kültürü
so much of flexibilty on closing the projects. overhiring is the trend of the group and budgets are so fat allow overhiring. Filters come down the road mostly contractors are filtered out in such a short time.
Artı Yönleri
Easy working hours and easy projects
Eksi Yönleri
Most of employee are of same culture and same background top to bottom
Sahipli Profil
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
Citi firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama