Citi için Çalışan Yorumları

Aramanızla eşleşen 16.832 yorum bulundu 16.833 yoruma gözat
Sırala: Yardımseverlik | Değerlendirme | Tarih
Not so bad
Mortgage Representative (Güncel Çalışan) –  O'Fallon, MO7 Kasım 2019
High volume calls with high rewards. Lots of teamwork required for high payoffs and to succeed you must provide exceptional customer . Over time is a must to move up the Citi star rankings.
productive and stressful
Onboarding Client Analyst (Eski Çalışan) –  malaysia7 Kasım 2019
the working enviroment is citi is quite challenging since the volume of documentation so high and everyday will be assigned equally by team lead to team members and it will be daily task. it will continues will be heavy and stress since some of the documetation need to be open as soon as possible and we have also agreed UAT.
Love the Job
Loan Documentation Specialist - Commercial (Eski Çalışan) –  Irving, TX7 Kasım 2019
The work is great, The policies are great, The customers are great. The Salary and Benefits were industry standards
Would return if I wanted to drive to Irving
1,0
İş Kültürü
More work than what it's worth.
BRANCH MANAGER, VICE PRESIDENT (Eski Çalışan) –  New York, NY7 Kasım 2019
Too many departments that didn't communicate with each other.
More work that what it was worth.
Senior leadership that would make poor decisions then place the blame on their direct reports.
Promises of "exciting, new technology" only to have the promise of it disappear with each consecutive conference call.
The hiring process was awful and should have been an indicator to me at how the rest of the company would be run.
Senior Leadership was vindictive and used their position of power to undermine the hard work completed by their direct reports.
If you are suffering from an issue which would require you to take a leave of absence- senior leadership will formulate a termination strategy prior to you completing the LOA paperwork.

I would not recommend this company for employment.
Very diverse work environment
Vice President ICG Control Operations (Güncel Çalışan) –  Tampa, FL7 Kasım 2019
Great place to work with a better than average chance for internal growth. I have been here about 3 years and was promoted within about a year. I was also given the opportunity to move to a new business to continue my career growth.
very good working experience
Office Admin/Receptionist (Eski Çalışan) –  Hyderabad, Telangana7 Kasım 2019
It was really a good place to start my carrier. It was a cool place to work .
I learned many things which helped me to get job at other places.I had learned time management as well from that place.
I enjoyed Working with Citibank
Sales Associate (Eski Çalışan) –  But-Dubai-UAE6 Kasım 2019
Friendly environment
Encouragements
Overall it was good fun .
All of my friends including manager was very helpful to me

Over all It was fun and I enjoyed working with Citibank
İş Kültürü
on calls all day long some nice and some not so nice
Customer Service Specialist (Eski Çalışan) –  Tucson, AZ6 Kasım 2019
My overall experience at Citi was a positive one, work life and your personal time was always respected. This is a call center job and need to keep in mind that you will be on the phone assisting customers throughout your shift.
Citi
Transaction Services Sr. Supervisor Citibank (Güncel Çalışan) –  Sioux Falls6 Kasım 2019
I am still employed at Citi, this is a strong company with excellent beliefs, globally a very supportive place to work, Citi has dedicated to continue their presence in Sioux Falls.
1,0
Terrible management
Underwriter (Eski Çalışan) –  Michigan6 Kasım 2019
Very poor communication! Needs an overhaul with regard to honesty, integrity and ethics! They have lost the ability to know what is right and wrong.
Brilliant place to work
Deployment Engineer (Eski Çalışan) –  Dublin6 Kasım 2019
Worked on a windows 7 desktop refresh project. Lots of interaction with users and vendors. Great team and manager. Workplace culture fantastic, thoroughly enjoyed working there
İş Kültürü
Great brand to be associated with
Sr. Project Manager & Analyst (Güncel Çalışan) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra6 Kasım 2019
Citi is a Great brand to be associated with. It provides you with good working culture. But onshore-offshore culture is not that great. However, there are great opportunities for growth, internal career mobility & responsibilities.
Big and Corporate
Assistant Vice President (Eski Çalışan) –  Tampa, FL5 Kasım 2019
a great company to work for, but it's a large company and not 'easy' when changes occur or need to take place. Change is slow, like any mammoth organization. They NEED to act like entrepreneurs, but they just cannot with all the many, many levels in the organization.
İş Kültürü
Coaching and being a Citibank ambassador
CSR/Service Manager (Güncel Çalışan) –  New York, NY5 Kasım 2019
A typical day at work for me, is assisting the tellers, bankers and the management team with any tasks or assignments that need to be done and reviewed. Making sure all documents are double checked and the staff are ready for the auditor. Finally, the most important thing is making sure all clients are happy with their banking relationship with Citibank,and that their financial goals and needs are in the right path.
İş Kültürü
Citi is a good place to work.
Recruitment Manager (Güncel Çalışan) –  Jakarta5 Kasım 2019
Citibank, NA is a globank bank company with high exposure to the regional or global segment.
Working at Citi will enrich your knowledge in dealing with high preassure envitlronmant as well.
Excellent Job
Commercial Cards Help Desk (Güncel Çalışan) –  Jacksonville, FL5 Kasım 2019
Citi offers a lot to encourage and reward employees as a family. And for those who are willing to be patience and work for it, there's always room to move into positions that fit your skillset. Like most companies, there's always areas to grow in areas like communication and setting realistic expectations, but overall Citi is a great place to work.
Friendly working
Certified Personal Assistant (Güncel Çalışan) –  Kolkata, West Bengal4 Kasım 2019
As it's a commercial finance company filthy languages are on. It's a different cooperate sector. For temporary employees there are no facilities but for permanent staffs they get much better facilities. So I am looking for a permanent job from which I can give my family the support.
Profesionalidad
Empresa global donde aprendes hasta donde quieras aprender. Buenos compañeros, pésimos jefes en lo general, aunque hay excelentes, como en todo.
Artı Yönleri
Ambiente
Eksi Yönleri
Contratación de pesimos supervisores
Great company
Assistant Vice President (Eski Çalışan) –  Tucson, AZ4 Kasım 2019
*This is a great company to work for, you are able to promote, great benefits, great culture, match 401k, tuition reimbursement, maternity and paternity leave of absence
İş Kültürü
Productive, challenging workplace with wonderful coworkers and teammates!
My time at Citi was a wonderful, challenging learning experience. I started out in Media Operations in 2012, handling physical media, mainly tape but also managed hard drive destruction and tracking. In 2016 I was brought on to the Service Delivery team and up to a whole new level of Data Center experience. Installing and decommissioning servers and network devices and all of the cabling associated with said devices, troubleshooting connectivity/network issues as well. The learning opportunities were plentiful and frequent. I feel as though I literally learned something new every day. The hardest part of the job, trying to figure out problems that no one had ever seen before. The best part of the job, being able to bring resolution to the issues that came to us daily.
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Citi firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor