Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Citi için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Tüm 17.644 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
İşe alımdan işten çıkmaya kadar resmi ve oturmuş bir kurumsal kültürü olan bir banka. Kendinizi gelistirdiğiniz zaman ve işinize odaklandığınız zaman kesinlikle yükselebilirsiniz.
Artı Yönleri
Global, esnek giyim, düşük tempolu çalışma şartları
İş Kültürü
Friendly environment. Lots of room for advancement, I was always encouraged by all of my managers to do your best and give others a chance to get ahead. I loved it here.
Culture is supportive.
Opportunity to work 2 days at home office

International focus

Excellent Top Management team

Compensation is above industry average

Open positions are communicated on a weekly basis
İş Kültürü
it was good advancement to my career objectives and i learned a lot as well as i attended a lot of training related to my career
which made me capable to attend any call type and handling escalations
İş Kültürü
Open to freshers or people having no experience. The company culture was good. Poorly paid. Not clear guidance or management. All managers were remote.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Really great company to work with. Career growth is really evident with your work colleagues. Company really cares for their employees especially in the pandemic that's happening.
İş Kültürü
As a new college graduate from The Ohio State University. I was shocked to have a seasoned coworker who I later discovered was known to be hard to work with and had a history of being rude and deceptive. Voicing culturally insensitive comments, and just an overall bully. My direct supervisor informed to tolerate the behavior because management had a difficult timing handling and managing the employee. After a year of continuous abuse, I decided to leave the firm in disgust. Months after I left the coworker was eventually fired, but the overall experience left me with a bad experience as a minority in regards to Citi management.
Good learning Place
Gives oppurtunities to scale up

Work Life Balance not well managed

One of the best place for initial career days

Fast Paced environment
İş Kültürü
A typical day at Citi was wonderful management was always friendly and eager to assist, it was like home away from home. There was always compensation was excellent and there was always something to award the employees for our great efforts.
İş Kültürü
One of few best employers that knows that the secret to success is based on the happiness and satisfaction of it’s employees by balancing work/life concept
İş Kültürü
Hours were not flexible, expectations were to do the work of 3 employees, raises were never offered, no room for advancement. Years of dedication were wasted. I realized they made mistakes and brought it to their attention in order for us to not continue making those same mistakes and instead of rewarded for my attention to detail- was fired as fast as they could get me out the door
İş Kültürü
The job is stressful. You're calling 60-100 customers per day to try to collect on past-due credit cards. Most customers didn't get their statements and are one month behind or are five months behind and are basically bankrupt and unable to make any payment. You are required to collect a certain amount of money and you have strict scripting and time limits. You are required to sell people on automatic payments, that's your real job here.
You do not get your own desk, you will be bumped around from team to team, but your hours will probably be stable.

You get vacation time but you basically have to use it during slow times to keep your averages up.

Benefits are good, pay is low. I would not recommend except for a short-term thing while you look for something else.
Benefits, Indoors
Eksi Yönleri
Low Pay, High Quotas, High Turnover, Angry Customers
İş Kültürü
Citi pays their employees well and there are accounts that is chill and relaxing but there stressing ones as well.But the HMO is the best part at citi as your dependents are enrolled from day 1 and the amount that you pay for each is just 33 pesos a month
İş Kültürü
nice work place and supporting management. they have nice product and policy is also good for processing.
they treat to all staff fairly, providing good salary to staff.
İş Kültürü
The company provided an overall good outlook. Trainings were relevant and up to date, tools and technologies were also complete and ok to use. Employees however lack some privileges and rewards with the bank products.
İş Kültürü
Good support during Pandemic situation, best class in the MKT and Mgmt considers employees First and then business.
Supporting not only client and customers CITi gives importance to community
İş Kültürü
great workplace, fast paced environment, lots of learning and mentoring. diverse and inclusive organisation. Supportive colleagues. positive work environment.
İş Kültürü
Due to laws in place even with the proper documentation on file we couldn't help. Every call was scripted and it so impersonal couldn't even use my name. I was a number
Great benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Everything is scripted
İş Kültürü
This place talks a great game but, will quickly roast you like a picnic pig if you don't meet monthly sales goals. Unless your a long term employee, who has an established client base, you're left fighting for business-scraps. Our location is in an economic dead zone. More than 70% of the population is on some form of government assistance so, who's going to qualify for a high risk, state rate loan? Almost nobody! The manager is a two face narcissist who criticizes everything and offers no support.
Atuei por 5 anos nesta Empresa excelente para se trabalhar
- good culture
-good location

-good employee benefit

-too many systematic process

- too many working process

-quite a routine job

-stable

-global company
Sahipli Profil
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
Citi firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama