Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Personal Banker için Citi Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Personal Banker305 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 305 yorum bulundu
17.647 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Overall strong company with global presence. Plenty to learn.
Competitive commission, good people
sytems not user friendly
İş Kültürü
Love the place, coworker and location. But no advancements here to manager. Everyone has been there for years. Unless you apply for a manager. The comp plan was great. But recently change. Hardly any bonuses. Went from monthly bonuses to quarterly bonus.
Coworker, base salary
Comp plan
İş Kültürü
I always did my best but my boss always wanted more,
When I needed help with an account opening I did not get it, something was wrong and I got fired, went into bad depression for a long time
Artı Yönleri
Loved my co workers and customers
The best healthcare
İş Kültürü
Definitely should pay more I know other banks that pay entry level employees at least $20 per hour(I.e. BOA), I would expect them to have better operating systems being a global bank, H.R. & the hiring recruiters are very confusing, they need to do more for diversity at the Florence site & more community involvement. That particular building needs a complete overhaul! Awful building from the way the rotating doors to enter & leave the building for employees, to the carpet, chairs and definitely new computes needed NO ONE would ever think this is a global company
Artı Yönleri
Medical benefits are awesome, room for advancement
İş Kültürü
The day starts with morning huddle and we talk about sales goals and objectives as a team. a lot of talking and building connections with clients. will be great at the job if you are good at socializing.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
1,0
İş Kültürü
No management support. Absolutely no meaningful HR support. No work life balance. Insurance failed to pay services in contract. Employees all around are under paid.
İş Kültürü
The Citi life is gruesome. You'll have 3 systems that you'll be working with. It's a hot mess of how outdated the systems are.

Lacking technology, and the clientele is very apposed to learning new ways of banking.

The commission structure is confusing and does not pay well.
İş Kültürü
I had a great experience working for Citibank. I had wonderful managers who were not only managers but wonderful friends. I always had a great relationship with all of them. One of the reasons I believed that it worked so well is that I tried to do an excellent job every single day I worked for Citibank and they all learned to trust me with any job.
İş Kültürü
I worked for Citi bank just over two years. The hourly pay is fair for the market. Getting a bonus isn’t completely unachievable but constant fluctuation of goals and hurtles to achieve make it almost impossible to be able to bonus. The incentive comp pay out went down every quarter over the two years I was with the company. Hour pay and incentives are seemingly always incorrect. I spent an average of 2 or so hours a month looking over my sales goals to make sure I was paid correctly. Hourly pay is randomly paid at the wrong rate, holiday pay is always missing or sometimes there is over payments and it takes weeks to correct and you will have to do all the work and either wait for your money or pay back over payments going back months. The products Citi has are great and easy to sell but being able to open an account takes too many systems that are so slow that the system times out while loading making account opening a thirty minute process just to get through the few screens. Overall I don’t think I would recommend a branch job at Citi but maybe a back office position instead.
İş Kültürü
For a Company that has been around for over 200 years I am proud to have worked for them. I have learned so much and was able to share my knowledge with my clients.
İş Kültürü
Good company to work for and great benefits the the compensation plan change it used to be monthly and quarterly now it's only quarterly so the money I used to do less know
İş Kültürü
Not the best place to work, hefty goals for slow locations , no work life balance , team members don’t seem so happy which reflects and transfers to the rest of the staff
İş Kültürü
Not much room for advancement due to low employment turn over, or advancement. Bonus plan changes and you just have to work more to make the same....
İş Kültürü
Loved it. Great place to work at, always have your back. Clients are always put first. Appreciative of good work and always willing to teach the proper way of honest banking.
İş Kültürü
Citi Is a fantastic company if you are looking to grow within the banking industry and you have time on your side. If you are young, I also highly recommend this company. The management is keen on cultivating their employees and grooming them for the next position. They do not ask for much, and do not have ridiculously high goals.
However, the technology they provide you with makes it very difficult to efficiently do your job. Also, technical support are not so supportive.

As far as banks go, many people within the company who have worked at other banks (myself included) believe that it is the best bank to work for and that there is no bank that values employee culture the way Citi bank does.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Good company to work for your skills and ability can take you to thenext level within the company if you build inside relationships is even better opportunities increase
Many locations
İş Kültürü
Sales goal oriented/ Customer service focus. Excellence service. Deliver results. Client calls need to be made. Reports submission. Great place to work and grow.
İş Kültürü
it is not bad, management ok, job it not bad, everything is not bad, pay is not bad, customers are not bad, everyone is pretty nice doing their work and not bad
İş Kültürü
Citibank, great work environment, focus in consumer and business acquisition. The best part of working for Citibank was that at the end of the day you feel that you have helped so many peoples and you feel accomplish. They have various products available for every clients need, from a consumer checking account to premier business client.
İş Kültürü
The process that you have to go through to have your reasonable accommodation met is not a reasonable process at all. It took almost two months to have my service dog approved. The HR office kept stalling the process, along with the higher up managers, they also asked intrusive questions that violated the ADA. Once my service dog was approved, some members of Citi refused to treat my service animal as such and tried to treat it like a pet to play with.
Great pay and benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Does not want to accomidate neurotypical looking individuals
İş Kültürü
Citi is a good company to work for. On most days you can expect customers to challenge your customer service skills and you get to work with team members to offer financial solutions in a friendly and professional environment.
Sahipli Profil
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
Citi firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama