Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Teller için Citi Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Teller496 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 496 yorum bulundu
17.642 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
excellent client service, unlike some other banks, Citi puts customers first
2,0
İş Kültürü
This job stressed me to the point of affecting my health. I felt I was working under extreme duress from my immediate supervisor at all times, making it difficult to approach her for any assistance because she would make one feel inadequate.
İş Kültürü
Really great company to work with. Career growth is really evident with your work colleagues. Company really cares for their employees especially in the pandemic that's happening.
3,0
İş Kültürü
Overall it is just alright. It was a great experience and learned a lot. Worked overtime every day, micromanagement, sales, nothing but numbers. Coworkers were amazing.
İş Kültürü
it was a great experience, great manager, good coworkers, and lots of opportunities to grow. would recommend others to work here. very busy and hectic, but still good.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Great company, lots of way for career building. Networking is really important. They have different partners for Mortgage and Business and they are really easy to reach
Artı Yönleri
Good salary, friendly workplace and understanding Management
Eksi Yönleri
Limited Branch, limited promotion opportunities and misleading customer service representatives
İş Kültürü
This company is truly one of the worst company to work for it’s very unprofessional &unethical in every way. I was given the runaround on a promotion.
İş Kültürü
If it wasn't for me wanting to move to Las Vegas i would of stayed and grew with my team. I learned a lot about the ins and outs of the banking industry.
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed every day of my twelve year with them. It was rewarding, challenging, learning new things every day never a boring moment and you were always encouraged to give back to the community you worked in.
İş Kültürü
was a faced paced environment, team work was very important as everyone had a specific job that would effect everyone in the team if uncompleted. Very busy, lots of online accounts and spreadsheets
İş Kültürü
- Wounderful company to work with
- Excellent training program experience

- Great Salary and compensation

- Good working ambiance

- Good working culture
İş Kültürü
-New hires earn more money than experienced employees than have been in the company for years.
-Promotions are subject to Area Management mood or own rules. Not being promoted within the same branch for example.

-Tellers and bankers usually know more than managers; biased hiring process.

-Worst HR department ever; always on the managers side.
İş Kültürü
fun place and people to work with friendly environment friendly happy people lot of giveaways for employees like ipad etc free lunch with ceo and free off days you earn them
İş Kültürü
Usually days art Citibank involved being very conversational with customers. Management was great at making us feel more invested with the bank to better help our performance, employees were exceptional with both customers and co workers. Every part of being there helped educate me and feel a bigger sense of responsibility when it came to matters at work.
İş Kültürü
Citi has it's pros and cons or good and bad. Working at Citi you never know where your career can take you because there's plenty of opportunities in many areas of the company. You start off as part-time depending on the position but can always work your way up to a full-time position.
I love speaking with the incredible people that we meet everyday and building relationships with them to better help them with their banking needs.
İş Kültürü
Have enjoyed working at this company for a over a year. Challenging but meaningful work. My manager has helped me evolve as an employee and as a person as well.
İş Kültürü
If you don't enjoy sales and pushing credit products on people that don't need them, this is not the job for you. Predatory lenders, sales goals mean more than anything. The area manager would call very branch 3 to 4 times a day to get sales numbers.
2,0
İş Kültürü
The people that you work with are okay, and they are willing to help you to feel comfortable with your work. But the company expect you to be master on dealing with customers, handle all the problems within a month after a month of training
3,0
İş Kültürü
You can only advance if you have good relationship with several managers and area director. Really hard to get experience if they don’t let you advance.
İş Kültürü
It is a great entry level position to start with. Company offers many benefits and rewards for its employees that have great performance levels. I have worked for this company for half my career. I have worked in the credit card division, the mortgage division, and now the banking division.
İş Kültürü
Id love to get back to CITI soon or in the near future. Citi makes sure to take care their clients to the fullest and I'm all about customer service and building new relationships.
Sahipli Profil
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
Citi firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama