Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Vice President için Citi Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Vice President357 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 357 yorum bulundu
17.650 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Citi Bank is good bank to work I wish they were not closing branches in VA. I really enjoyed working there. I really like their sales incentives pay was really good.
İş Kültürü
Open to improvement suggestions from employees. Middle management was competent. Budgeting was sparse as they exited the mortgage industry, but was open to innovative ideas to circumvent the lack of funding. Comp for front line employees was generous
İş Kültürü
I love working for Citibank. It is a great place to work.I have grown to have a family at work. I have learned a lot from my time at Citibank.
İş Kültürü
Global company with good reputation. implemented best practices in the industry. Employees have a lot of opportunities for relocation or switch to different businesses.
İş Kültürü
I liked working at Citi and they paid well. We had a good team and good management. I learned a lot while I was there. They provided training classes to their employees. Employee benefits were good.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
relazed relaxed compared to other bulge bracket firms but can be tough at times. People are really nice and good place to work for juniors. Very US leaning though.
İş Kültürü
A good place to work to have a nice work-life balance. a lot of formal processes in place to get things done but very well organized. People have their own group of friends to hang-out with and that is all good if you can find your own friends.
3,0
İş Kültürü
Long Hours and No work life balance. Old systems, no new technology. Management not open to new ideas. Same management in place for over 20 years. Culture is not friendly for new comers.
İş Kültürü
Citi is a place to grow for professionals and who are career oriented. There are many opportunities in various Business Functions. The work culture is the infrastructure is best in class. There are high pressure jobs too and the organisation gives a lot of learning opportunities. Since they have a global presence and are in 5 Cities in India, there are enough opportunities for mobility too.
3,0
İş Kültürü
Working for CITI was enjoyable most of the time. There were a few areas with management and turnover within our department, that I did not agree with. But I will say that CITI did offer opportunity and education for those willing to invest the time necessary.
İş Kültürü
Global Company with key focus on investing in technology to create world class products that helps clients to meet their goals. Glad to be part of team that has global focus .
2,0
İş Kültürü
Job assignments are challenging and interesting. Sometimes the large amount of bureaucracy makes it difficult to achieve success in as trimly a manner as desired.
İş Kültürü
Productive, multi-tasking, flexible, collaborative, team-work, fun place to work. The company has always treated fairly and made staffs feel valuable. There is always an opportunities to grow.
1,0
İş Kültürü
I worked with Citi for over 5 years. during my time I have come across several leaders/top managers who have no clue of what they are doing. They promote politics and favoritism and only thing that matters is if you could use flowery language and fluff. substance and work doesnt matter.

your ratings are decided based on perception much before actual appraisal begins and you have a chance to showcase your work.
İş Kültürü
Excellent learning opportunities. Opportunity given to succeed by giving you tools to succeed. Large organization with room for promotions. Colleagues are a pleasure to work with.
İş Kültürü
Citi is a good place to work if you are looking for job security. Will get opportunities to showcase your talent. Recognition and growth are two areas where there is a scope of improvement.
İş Kültürü
Citibank is a good company. Too many changes to compensations. They need to compensate their managers better, considering rhe amount of work they need to do.
İş Kültürü
Definitely not a job for the feint of heart. Lot demanded of their employees and very high pressure job. However, there are lots of opportunities for growth and the compensation is very good.
İş Kültürü
Fast paced and dynamic work environment. Experienced management and great alumni of colleagues in the industry. Long hours and a professional culture.
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed working at Citi. They have amazing benefits which was the best thing about them. They were usually pretty flexible with time. Managers were understanding and usually would let you make up time on different days if kids were sick or something came up. They also had a good amount of unplanned time and planned time from day one.
İş Kültürü
The organization is strong in leading the markets in 'how to' train and be compliant in an ever changing complex and technologically impactful platform for financial services.
Sahipli Profil
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
Citi firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama