To able to understand the mass production logic and material handling my production intern was really helpful to me. I could relate my education information and the work logic in a factory area during my internship.
• Reporting to Financial Planning Supervisor
• Responsible for long and short term budgeting and forecasting activities, financial planning, consolidation and analysis
• Performing detailed EBITDA variance and bridge analysis vs Act/Forecast/Previous year with explanation and commentary
• Preparing monthly revised forecasts for the year end financials via analysing the current dynamics
• Performing monthly planning and rolling estimate of balance sheet and cash flow including standalone BS, P&L and Free Cash Flow
• Supporting management’s decision taking process with ad-hoc reportings and analysis
• Preparing monthly net working capital report and financial ratio analysis (DSI-DSO-DPO)